Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR in 5 years time 22:22 - Mar 27 with 2597 viewsnightwish

QPR are relegated this season the Ramsey/Ferdinand dream team hasn't worked out but TF dosnt blame them they were just unlucky with injuries so he keeps them on to get us promoted from the championship.Charlie Austin is sold to a premiership club but never mind Ramsey has recruited well in the summer.QPR do a Wigan and at Christmas are well in a relegation struggle.The dream team of Ramsey/Ferdinand and their summer recruits havnt worked so Ramsey gets offered his old coaching post back and a new out of work manager is brought in.Dispite the occasional good result the new manager is unable to turn things around and QPR find themselves in Div 1.TF decides football isn't for him and sells the club to an Indian curry house owner.He brings in a new Indian manager who has won a couple of games as manager of an Indian super league team.QPR then struggle in Div 1 infront of 8,000 optimists.Meanwhile QPR are still at Loftus Rd as the new ground has fallen through as the government need the land for cheap housing.This is because Turkey has joined the EU and dispite the government telling us only about 500 turks will emigrate here 5 million turn up and need housing.Meanwhile 10 years on Islamic state have taken over the government and banned football
QPR in 5 years time on 00:23 - Mar 28 with 2518 viewsbarabajagal

Clozapine is far more effective than chlorpromazine. I'm no doctor but it might be worth a try.
QPR in 5 years time on 00:32 - Mar 28 with 2511 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Will the Balti pies improve under the Indian resteraunt owner?
QPR in 5 years time on 11:29 - May 17 with 2175 viewslondonscottish

My favourite post this year

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

QPR in 5 years time on 11:34 - May 17 with 2146 viewsconnell10

QPR in 5 years time on 11:29 - May 17 by londonscottish

My favourite post this year

My least favourite post this year!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

QPR in 5 years time on 11:46 - May 17 with 2109 viewsSomersetHoops

In a parallel universe LF and CR finish the season mid table in the Chapionship, develop the team further and get into the play-offs but fail to get promoted. Fans are relieved that they don't have to take an un prepared team into the Premiership. The next season QPR are outstanding in the Championship and get promoted as champions again. Now they are ready and are mid table in the Premiership having taken four points off Chelsea. THen they move into the new stadium and finish fourth and play in the Champions league and beat the ISIS team which banishes Isis back to the Hell they belong in.

Am I being too optimistic.

Who's Next?

QPR in 5 years time on 11:49 - May 17 with 2087 viewsdodge_stoke_r

QPR in 5 years time on 11:46 - May 17 by SomersetHoops

In a parallel universe LF and CR finish the season mid table in the Chapionship, develop the team further and get into the play-offs but fail to get promoted. Fans are relieved that they don't have to take an un prepared team into the Premiership. The next season QPR are outstanding in the Championship and get promoted as champions again. Now they are ready and are mid table in the Premiership having taken four points off Chelsea. THen they move into the new stadium and finish fourth and play in the Champions league and beat the ISIS team which banishes Isis back to the Hell they belong in.

Yes! But I do admire it.
QPR in 5 years time on 13:42 - May 17 with 1981 viewsNW10Hoop

Standard Loft for Words post these days. I swear some people revel in worst case scenarios.
QPR in 5 years time on 18:52 - May 17 with 1848 viewsToast_R

Doing a Wigan?

What getting in the playoffs and probably good enough for auto had it not been for some dull Europa campaign shagging the first third of their season?
Login to get fewer ads

QPR in 5 years time on 19:02 - May 17 with 1824 viewsBluce_Ree

Five years from now.

Stamford Bridge reduced to rubble and ash by a long overdue meteor.

Everything right with the world.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

QPR in 5 years time on 19:07 - May 17 with 1804 viewsTheBlob

QPR in 5 years time on 13:42 - May 17 by NW10Hoop

Standard Loft for Words post these days. I swear some people revel in worst case scenarios.

No,the worst case scenario would be having John Terry as manager.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

QPR in 5 years time on 19:23 - May 17 with 1771 viewsCiderwithRsie

QPR in 5 years time on 19:07 - May 17 by TheBlob

No,the worst case scenario would be having John Terry as manager.

Bloody hell, Blob, that was literally beyond my imagination.

I'll save that one up for counting my blessings in the event of getting cancer. Unless I get cancer and the Bellend gets appointed, in which case it'll be a one-way ticket to Dignitas.
QPR in 5 years time on 19:29 - May 17 with 1754 viewsbosh67

I think this is highly likely, Night Wish

Although ISIS would only get into power on the eve we finally make it back into the Champions League.

Thinking about it though I have been at a number of matches where I thought football had been banned anyway.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

QPR in 5 years time on 19:32 - May 17 with 1748 viewsfrancisbowles

QPR in 5 years time on 11:46 - May 17 by SomersetHoops

maybe but a lot better than counting sheep,
QPR in 5 years time on 20:20 - May 17 with 1674 viewsMonahoop

In 5 years time? Still frustrating the fans with manager after manager, still employing mercenary players, still playing in a League One standard ground, still displaying the Flavio era girly hairdo crest, still with an owner who promises things will get better and so on and so on. Nothings going to change!!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024