Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure 08:01 - Mar 28 with 13149 viewsFDC

@radiobrogy as I've said will go as soon as fans want me to. End of the season. Got to fight and focus till then.
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 13:16 - Mar 28 with 3205 viewsPommyhoop

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 13:04 - Mar 28 by baz_qpr

Yeah right Scott ! We all know how you feel about your "mate" Gianni

Ah the old Rangers tinternet war. feelings run deeper than scabs and strikers in the 80's miners strike..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 13:19 - Mar 28 with 3204 viewsJamie

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 12:14 - Mar 28 by daveB

not sure he's the worst in history, Paladini was far worse imo

Whilst Paladini was a pretty poor chairman I struggle to see how Fernandes has been any better.

Fernandes has been through more managers, more players, just as many PR disasters, equally fallen foul of the FL, equally as catastrophically mismanaged financially and on the recruitment side, and seen us likely relegated twice in three attempts from the PL. Both employed pretty transparent tactics to keep fans onside.

The only noticeable difference being that Paladini simply fcked off those who disagreed with him, whereas TF takes them down the C&S for a pint.
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 13:27 - Mar 28 with 3174 viewsW5R

Or give us a QUARTER OF A BILLION OF HER MAJESTYS POUNDS OF FRIGGING DEBT

Just wanted to say that again.

But heh #keepwestlondonrs

oh it is ours? Isn't it?
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 18:38 - Mar 28 with 2965 viewsrsonist

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 11:21 - Mar 28 by Pommyhoop

He's a nice bloke but.....He got swept up in the headline bullshite .Firstly with M Hughes then probably the death nail for us with Harry Redknapp.Fair play tho, there were f'cking loads of QPR fans who were wrapped with H's appointment.
The power of the press is all engulfing whether you are a lowly football fan or a clueless billionaire.

Most of us turned our noses up at Warnock, and Hill and Derry. Most of us wanted Hughes. Most of us wanted Redknapp. Most of us wanted our managers supported in the transfer market. Most of us before the Prem seasons started thought our transfer business had been pretty good. If Fernandes is a mug, and he is, then let's not also pretend that so too aren't the most of us.

The Warren Park situation is indefensible bollocks though.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 18:40]
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 18:44 - Mar 28 with 2944 viewsdolcelatte

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 13:27 - Mar 28 by W5R

oh it is ours? Isn't it?

A quarter of a billion owed mostly to them. They would have to write off most of it in order to sell.

Paladini was the biggest kunt to ever step foot at our club.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 18:55 - Mar 28 with 2901 viewsSpiritofGregory

He needs to stand down, he hasn't got what it takes to run a football club, his records shows that. No one is saying that he has to leave just get an asute chairman who runs the club on a full time basis.
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 19:32 - Mar 28 with 2872 viewsderbyhoop

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 18:38 - Mar 28 by rsonist

Most of us turned our noses up at Warnock, and Hill and Derry. Most of us wanted Hughes. Most of us wanted Redknapp. Most of us wanted our managers supported in the transfer market. Most of us before the Prem seasons started thought our transfer business had been pretty good. If Fernandes is a mug, and he is, then let's not also pretend that so too aren't the most of us.

Warren Farm has been delayed by legal challenges from a small group of local residents, who are/were within their rights. Not sure if all the legal challenges have been exhausted but must be close.

I don't think anybody should blame TF for that.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 19:35 - Mar 28 with 2869 viewskropotkin41

It was only a few years ago that we used to worry ourselves sick about a £10m debt wasn't it? That's progress right there.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Login to get fewer ads

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 19:47 - Mar 28 with 2845 viewscarlh5266

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 10:02 - Mar 28 by nadera78

Please! He's just looking for attention, as usual. Some pathetic cult members will be along soon enough to give his ego a little boost and he'll be all smiles again.

Spot On - "Tell me you still love me or I`ll take by ball home"
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 20:00 - Mar 28 with 2818 viewsRangersAreBack

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 19:32 - Mar 28 by derbyhoop

Warren Farm has been delayed by legal challenges from a small group of local residents, who are/were within their rights. Not sure if all the legal challenges have been exhausted but must be close.

If Tony can't even beat a motley crew of Hanwell residents, what chance of making Old Oak happen?

1 relegation, another pending whilst accruing over £200million of debt speaks louder than the positive soundbytes. It's high time Tony stepped down as chairman.
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 20:06 - Mar 28 with 2809 viewsPommyhoop

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 18:38 - Mar 28 by rsonist

I'd say appointing Redknapp is a far worse crime than being a bit behind on Warren Farm.
I was never one of those mugs including TF who wanted HR. Before I came on here I used to post on QPRREPORT and one of the few things myself and Gramps( God rest him ,never a truer QPR gentleman) agreed on was we should steer well clear of the of the Charlatan. Youre right tho ,on there as on here , we were a very small minority.
As Carlito says right at the beginning of this brilliant scene in the best ever 'Mob film'
'Never me, Never me.!'

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 20:17 - Mar 28 with 2788 viewswombat

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 13:04 - Mar 28 by baz_qpr

Yeah right Scott ! We all know how you feel about your "mate" Gianni

Is captain wheelie bin back on the board ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 20:39 - Mar 28 with 2764 viewsrsonist

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 19:32 - Mar 28 by derbyhoop

I don't begrudge him the complications so much as for later suggesting that a new training ground and academy facility wasn't necessarily such a priority after all. He may have been playing hardball PR but until a spade hits the ground somewhere I will remain alarmed.
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 21:47 - Mar 28 with 2690 viewsLowerloftLad

The bloke is a rich clown who has produced two of the worst ever premier league teams in history

Charlie Austin goals is the only reason we look better than last time around just how many points would we be on without him

It's four years on surely we could have picked up a new training ground in this time or at least be sharing one with a team who have a half decent one

The new ground that just is not needed as we are not going to stay in the premier league long enough to sell it out

He cannot keep out of the press there is always a silly tweet or some spill about the club something has not been right for a while ect ect ect problems must be coming from the top

Keep the faith keep the faith keep the faith what are clearly not up to standard premier league side are going to thrash the next 8 teams i dont think so considering we have picked up one .... YES TONY ONE AWAY WIN ALL YEAR

Flavo came out and said I'm not interested in someone who pays 20.00 to watch QPR tony says all the same things but in a nice way so fans keep backing him he will leave soon and we will being years of falling through the leagues
[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 21:59]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 22:12 - Mar 28 with 2665 viewscarlh5266

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 09:19 - Mar 28 by gobbles

Is he really using one bloke on Twitter as "the voice of the fans"?

I`m sure he reads Forums like this too.
Off you trot Tone.
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 23:31 - Mar 28 with 2439 viewsdaveB

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 13:19 - Mar 28 by Jamie

Whilst Paladini was a pretty poor chairman I struggle to see how Fernandes has been any better.

Fernandes has been through more managers, more players, just as many PR disasters, equally fallen foul of the FL, equally as catastrophically mismanaged financially and on the recruitment side, and seen us likely relegated twice in three attempts from the PL. Both employed pretty transparent tactics to keep fans onside.

The only noticeable difference being that Paladini simply fcked off those who disagreed with him, whereas TF takes them down the C&S for a pint.

Fernandes has paid the bills, under Paladini we had several winding up orders due to unpaid bills eventually settled at the last possible moment, the soul of the club was taken away, he used fans who still don't realise what he did to them to help split the fan base and got rid of so many genuine QPR people that the club was dead int he after long before Fernandes came in.

I'm not suggesting Fernandes has done a good job but he's still better than Paladini who was a cancer on this club
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 23:33 - Mar 28 with 2437 viewsdaveB

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 13:00 - Mar 28 by W5R

hahahaha

Yeah as he saddled us with a QUARTER OF A BILLION OF DEBT

You do make me laugh Dave but heh, this board is a better place as of having posters like you who no one sane ever agrees with xxx

all of the debt owed to him of which he just wrote 60 million off. Whens your mate going to pay his loans back to the club?
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 23:56 - Mar 28 with 2415 viewsdoubled

i hope not he is a man that has been shafted by the clubs so called respected staff andxhe has been niave but with out him abd mital we are stuffed the main fault as is every year its the cr*p squad andthe players are only here for money not for qpr
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 10:07 - Mar 29 with 2263 viewspomanjou

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 13:27 - Mar 28 by W5R

oh it is ours? Isn't it?

The shareholders have already written off £60m. So lets say a nice round £200m debt.

Apart from £19m of bank debt which is secured over the ground the rest is interest free and its owed to the shareholders.

That state of affairs can continue for many years as long as they start to balance the books on a yearly basis which will happen once we reach the end of this season and most of the dross comes off the books.

Its not ours in this capitalist society but who wants to live in a Stalinist type, Mao type, Castro type economy where everything is allegedly equal but very few things work (I exclude the Moscow underground from that).

These shareholders are going nowhere soon. They have learned hard lessons but aint going to write off another £200m or so.

Just thought you should know that, although I'm surprised you didn't have that detail at your fingertips.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2015 10:08]

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 13:26 - Mar 29 with 2114 viewsTheBlob

I wouldn't be at all surprised if we end up with an American owner,they seem to be falling over themselves to acquire a Premiership club.
Apollo(Josh Harris - Wall Street financier) seem to be eyeing up Palace now.Add it to Ure,Villa,Sunderland,Arsenal and Liverpool yank owned.
£90m to take over Palace against £1.3b if you wanted to take over someone like the LA Clippers.
The Chinese are also moving on to the scene,got money to burn.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 14:14 - Mar 29 with 2064 viewsRangersAreBack

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 23:31 - Mar 28 by daveB

Fernandes has paid the bills, under Paladini we had several winding up orders due to unpaid bills eventually settled at the last possible moment, the soul of the club was taken away, he used fans who still don't realise what he did to them to help split the fan base and got rid of so many genuine QPR people that the club was dead int he after long before Fernandes came in.

I'm not suggesting Fernandes has done a good job but he's still better than Paladini who was a cancer on this club

Fernandes has not paid the bills, he has contributed towards them.

When are people going to get it into their heads that he is a member of a consortium who together bought a 66% share in the club. The remainder is owned by the Mittal family.

Just because he enjoys the limelight doesn't make him owner.
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 15:15 - Mar 29 with 2005 viewsNW5Hoop

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 10:07 - Mar 29 by pomanjou

The shareholders have already written off £60m. So lets say a nice round £200m debt.

Apart from £19m of bank debt which is secured over the ground the rest is interest free and its owed to the shareholders.

That state of affairs can continue for many years as long as they start to balance the books on a yearly basis which will happen once we reach the end of this season and most of the dross comes off the books.

Its not ours in this capitalist society but who wants to live in a Stalinist type, Mao type, Castro type economy where everything is allegedly equal but very few things work (I exclude the Moscow underground from that).

These shareholders are going nowhere soon. They have learned hard lessons but aint going to write off another £200m or so.

Just thought you should know that, although I'm surprised you didn't have that detail at your fingertips.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2015 10:08]

It's not £19m in bank loans; it's two loans, totalling £42m.
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 16:06 - Mar 29 with 1939 viewsderbyhoop

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 20:00 - Mar 28 by RangersAreBack

If Tony can't even beat a motley crew of Hanwell residents, what chance of making Old Oak happen?

1 relegation, another pending whilst accruing over £200million of debt speaks louder than the positive soundbytes. It's high time Tony stepped down as chairman.

It's not a motley crew he has to beat but the planning laws of the UK, which allow half a dozen opponents to delay worthwhile schemes for years and years. And not just WF.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 16:41 - Mar 29 with 1893 viewsW5R

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 15:15 - Mar 29 by NW5Hoop

It's not £19m in bank loans; it's two loans, totalling £42m.

Yeah, apparently that poster is unable to research facts.

Then there is the loan to the new QPR company - Rangers Developments
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 16:47 - Mar 29 with 1883 viewsRecoilboss

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 16:41 - Mar 29 by W5R

Yeah, apparently that poster is unable to research facts.

Then there is the loan to the new QPR company - Rangers Developments

Prefers a bit of speculation, sources
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024