Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure 08:01 - Mar 28 with 13191 viewsFDC

@radiobrogy as I've said will go as soon as fans want me to. End of the season. Got to fight and focus till then.
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 08:03 - Mar 28 with 7168 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I'm not on the Twitter. How did the full exchange go?
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 08:16 - Mar 28 with 7134 viewsFDC

[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 8:16]
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 08:33 - Mar 28 with 7079 viewsrsonist

I don't want Fernandes to go. I want him to get it right. There's a difference.
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 09:11 - Mar 28 with 6938 viewsDiscodroids

without winding everyone up, i just had a sixth sense that the sands were shifting with his radio silence over the past weeks, TF just cant help himself but to tweet.. and i said this could be the beginning of the end in a thread i started a week or so back.

this is how it starts, behavioural change from you normal modus operandi.

no more blind faith bombastic tweets
then silence
then the first chink of ' fu ck this for a game of soldiers attitude/fox hole mentality'

could be a bluff , i dont think it is.

as long as he leaves me his granny cox pippin watch, im all in.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 9:13]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 09:11 - Mar 28 with 6946 viewsRecoilboss

Ta ta...

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 09:18 - Mar 28 with 6903 viewsDorse

I don't especially want him to leave either but if Amit wants to step up I don't think it would be too bad

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 09:19 - Mar 28 with 6896 viewsgobbles

Is he really using one bloke on Twitter as "the voice of the fans"?
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 09:28 - Mar 28 with 6865 viewspaulparker

He will only walk away when old oak is dead in the water
Until then we are stuck with captain calamity

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 09:33 - Mar 28 with 6836 viewsDiscodroids

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 09:18 - Mar 28 by Dorse

I don't especially want him to leave either but if Amit wants to step up I don't think it would be too bad

love amit to take the gig on.

beautiful eyes as well, blue and either side of his head.

lovely arrangement.

tony on the other hand, the bo selcta bear doppleganger

and for that reason..im out.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 9:35]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 10:00 - Mar 28 with 6752 viewsMetallica_Hoop

What if he goes and no no one takes over?

I only noticed Wednesday, Portsmouth are in League Two, didn't Harry...

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 10:02 - Mar 28 with 6749 viewsnadera78

Please! He's just looking for attention, as usual. Some pathetic cult members will be along soon enough to give his ego a little boost and he'll be all smiles again.
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 10:05 - Mar 28 with 6740 viewsbaz_qpr

I can't see in a million years Amit being any more hands on or different than Tony or even the mettles taking it on. I thought his tweet yesterday of the picture of him and Tony at Wembley yesterday with a "happy memories" was little strange but with TF's twitter comments it looks to me very much that the hands are on the exit door especially if Old Oak does not come off. I suspect they will all go together and I think their only exit route is the Chris Wright one.

As I said in another thread I don't see any magic formula, when they took over we had just been promoted with a very average team that had a flawed superstar who had torn up the championship and without him we would never had been promoted. The team had no investment and we had a splurge on deadline day and every single one of those signings (including Barton) has been a disaster and taken us in the wrong direction. Hughes was then brought in as a "club builder" that was his raison d'être to bring the club up to premier league on football side from top to bottom, but as the team failed we had to take some gambles in the transfer market and spunked a load of money. It kind of helped keep us up but seeds were already sown. The Hughes club building thing did not work out. He was funded in the summer went oversees and bough unproven. Poor transfer market dealings again added to the previous and we ended up with that horror team and relegation. Redknapp as the best most expensive manager on the market with a nickname Harry Houdini seemed the obvious short term choice. We spent even more money to try and do the escape again and failed.

Meanwhile plans for a new training ground had ground to a halt in legal challenges and stadium plans where the main land owner had fought tooth and nail against any development until the point the mayor forced and they decided if anyone was going to make the profits it would be them.

We got lucky in the championship we bought a very good striker after a failed premier league medical, shifted what we could, HR brought in Maclaren. Without Austin and Maclaren we would have no doubt gone the way of Wigan and Reading and Bolton before them. We get back this time we spend a bit more sensibly what is it net spend of £22m on transfers (guaranteed £90m income) we have the same problem, poor team promoted, not improved greatly or in the right places by summer spending and two ridiculous transfer one Ferdinand opposed by the board the other Sandro (24) sanctioned. Same thing happens.

Club decides on a change of direction, DOF bringing in younger players...

And here we are, Training ground still caught up in legals, Stadium move looking unlikely, impending relegation, a much better match day and customer experience for what its worth and well meaning fans (just as with Thomspon) intent on forcing out the chairmen / owner for mythical greener grass candidate.

I think its utterly insane to force them out it will only end badly
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 10:24 - Mar 28 with 6679 viewsDejR_vu

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 10:05 - Mar 28 by baz_qpr

I can't see in a million years Amit being any more hands on or different than Tony or even the mettles taking it on. I thought his tweet yesterday of the picture of him and Tony at Wembley yesterday with a "happy memories" was little strange but with TF's twitter comments it looks to me very much that the hands are on the exit door especially if Old Oak does not come off. I suspect they will all go together and I think their only exit route is the Chris Wright one.

As I said in another thread I don't see any magic formula, when they took over we had just been promoted with a very average team that had a flawed superstar who had torn up the championship and without him we would never had been promoted. The team had no investment and we had a splurge on deadline day and every single one of those signings (including Barton) has been a disaster and taken us in the wrong direction. Hughes was then brought in as a "club builder" that was his raison d'être to bring the club up to premier league on football side from top to bottom, but as the team failed we had to take some gambles in the transfer market and spunked a load of money. It kind of helped keep us up but seeds were already sown. The Hughes club building thing did not work out. He was funded in the summer went oversees and bough unproven. Poor transfer market dealings again added to the previous and we ended up with that horror team and relegation. Redknapp as the best most expensive manager on the market with a nickname Harry Houdini seemed the obvious short term choice. We spent even more money to try and do the escape again and failed.

Meanwhile plans for a new training ground had ground to a halt in legal challenges and stadium plans where the main land owner had fought tooth and nail against any development until the point the mayor forced and they decided if anyone was going to make the profits it would be them.

We got lucky in the championship we bought a very good striker after a failed premier league medical, shifted what we could, HR brought in Maclaren. Without Austin and Maclaren we would have no doubt gone the way of Wigan and Reading and Bolton before them. We get back this time we spend a bit more sensibly what is it net spend of £22m on transfers (guaranteed £90m income) we have the same problem, poor team promoted, not improved greatly or in the right places by summer spending and two ridiculous transfer one Ferdinand opposed by the board the other Sandro (24) sanctioned. Same thing happens.

Club decides on a change of direction, DOF bringing in younger players...

And here we are, Training ground still caught up in legals, Stadium move looking unlikely, impending relegation, a much better match day and customer experience for what its worth and well meaning fans (just as with Thomspon) intent on forcing out the chairmen / owner for mythical greener grass candidate.

I think its utterly insane to force them out it will only end badly

But no one's forcing him/them out are they? People are pointing out that the chairman's tenure has been a bit of a car crash, which seems fair comment.

If TF is as committed as he has stated, as recently as a week ago, he will not be leaving. He may well take the decision to step down as chairman, but that's different.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 10:26 - Mar 28 with 6671 viewsJuzzie

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 09:19 - Mar 28 by gobbles

Is he really using one bloke on Twitter as "the voice of the fans"?

Exactly. There were 40,000 at Wembley. I hope he doesn't makes decisions based on a few people on a social netwoking site that is plagued by idiots.

[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 12:52]
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 10:44 - Mar 28 with 6613 viewsLoft1979

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 08:33 - Mar 28 by rsonist

I don't want Fernandes to go. I want him to get it right. There's a difference.

get what right? follow the Tango and Cash plan?
3 of 4 years in Prem, put his hearton his sleeve.
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 11:21 - Mar 28 with 6512 viewsPommyhoop

He's a nice bloke but.....He got swept up in the headline bullshite .Firstly with M Hughes then probably the death nail for us with Harry Redknapp.Fair play tho, there were f'cking loads of QPR fans who were wrapped with H's appointment.
The power of the press is all engulfing whether you are a lowly football fan or a clueless billionaire.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 11:40 - Mar 28 with 6442 viewsTheBlob

You have to go through these things periodically.
We've gone through Rolls Razor,Green Shield Stamps,Fulham Park Rangers,The Chevely Park Stud Thompsons,Wasps,the Orange Waiter and the Dwarf Boy Racer reasonably intact.We're still here,but wherever "here" will be remains to be seen.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 11:42]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 11:56 - Mar 28 with 6401 viewskensalriser

be careful what you wish for...

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 12:02 - Mar 28 with 6375 viewsJamie

Would be glorious if he & Tune were to write off their mistakes and walk away.

Realistically he's just looking for one of his bi-weekly ego massages.

#retweet
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 12:04 - Mar 28 with 6371 viewsW5R

Well as the worst chairman in our history it can only be a positive for all of us.

Should stick to being Asias RyanAir.

Music, Phones, Food, Hotels, Marriage, Finance, Politics and now Sport haven't been kind to him.

Stick to planes - tis the only thing he does well.
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 12:10 - Mar 28 with 6355 viewsdaveB

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 09:18 - Mar 28 by Dorse

Amit has shown no sign of wanting to step up before, why would he now?
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 12:14 - Mar 28 with 6348 viewsdaveB

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 12:04 - Mar 28 by W5R

Well as the worst chairman in our history it can only be a positive for all of us.

Should stick to being Asias RyanAir.

Music, Phones, Food, Hotels, Marriage, Finance, Politics and now Sport haven't been kind to him.

Stick to planes - tis the only thing he does well.

not sure he's the worst in history, Paladini was far worse imo
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 12:45 - Mar 28 with 6262 viewsfrancisbowles

Why leave now, having just appointed a DOF that the fans wanted....for the long term.

Shouldn't he stick around and give it a chance?
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 13:00 - Mar 28 with 6203 viewsW5R

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 12:14 - Mar 28 by daveB

not sure he's the worst in history, Paladini was far worse imo

hahahaha

Yeah as he saddled us with a QUARTER OF A BILLION OF DEBT

You do make me laugh Dave but heh, this board is a better place as of having posters like you who no one sane ever agrees with xxx
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 13:04 - Mar 28 with 6188 viewsbaz_qpr

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 13:00 - Mar 28 by W5R

hahahaha

Yeah as he saddled us with a QUARTER OF A BILLION OF DEBT

You do make me laugh Dave but heh, this board is a better place as of having posters like you who no one sane ever agrees with xxx

Yeah right Scott ! We all know how you feel about your "mate" Gianni
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024