Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure 08:01 - Mar 28 with 13203 viewsFDC

@radiobrogy as I've said will go as soon as fans want me to. End of the season. Got to fight and focus till then.
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 17:00 - Mar 29 with 2617 viewsSimonJames

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 19:32 - Mar 28 by derbyhoop

Warren Farm has been delayed by legal challenges from a small group of local residents, who are/were within their rights. Not sure if all the legal challenges have been exhausted but must be close.

I don't think anybody should blame TF for that.

Perhaps Sir Les could use his Spurs contacts to find out who handles their planning issues.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-30195756

100% of people who drink water will die.

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 17:07 - Mar 29 with 2563 viewsSpiritofGregory

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 16:06 - Mar 29 by derbyhoop

It's not a motley crew he has to beat but the planning laws of the UK, which allow half a dozen opponents to delay worthwhile schemes for years and years. And not just WF.

Chelsea had no trouble building a state of the art training complex in leafy Surrey, we can't even do it in proxy Southall.
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 17:29 - Mar 29 with 2526 viewsLblock

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 17:07 - Mar 29 by SpiritofGregory

Chelsea had no trouble building a state of the art training complex in leafy Surrey, we can't even do it in proxy Southall.

You might find pushing things through just before elections is an issue

There's a proposed development around the corner from me in Ealing which has caused much consternation for about 18 months. I'm sure it was about to be rubber stamped until it suddenly went "pending" and has been for 4 months.
Our local Councillor is on the Planning Committee and I believe he is also running mate for the MP in the area. He knows this will cause an issue when it gets approved --- I've told him I know for a fact it will due to the nature of the revised bid by this "local community church"

You say WF is Southall by "proxy" (!!!) and assume things will roll through in this area. It may well do so in Southall itself as there's all sorts of Wild West things occurring there with planning and ethnic networking rumours but this is actually nearer to Osterely which has some cracking houses and a fair degree of wealth. I personally dont understand it as if I lived there I'd far rather the WF proposal than potentially a massive housing estate, something for TESCO's or SKY continuing their Masterplan
Incidentally - all Murdochs plans in the area (3 minutes away) have been waved through but I believe this may well be Hounslow Council --- we'd get a lot of SKY exposure and "joint use" if WF was built with SKY a stones throw away

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 17:49 - Mar 29 with 2482 viewsSpiritofGregory

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 17:29 - Mar 29 by Lblock

You might find pushing things through just before elections is an issue

There's a proposed development around the corner from me in Ealing which has caused much consternation for about 18 months. I'm sure it was about to be rubber stamped until it suddenly went "pending" and has been for 4 months.
Our local Councillor is on the Planning Committee and I believe he is also running mate for the MP in the area. He knows this will cause an issue when it gets approved --- I've told him I know for a fact it will due to the nature of the revised bid by this "local community church"

You say WF is Southall by "proxy" (!!!) and assume things will roll through in this area. It may well do so in Southall itself as there's all sorts of Wild West things occurring there with planning and ethnic networking rumours but this is actually nearer to Osterely which has some cracking houses and a fair degree of wealth. I personally dont understand it as if I lived there I'd far rather the WF proposal than potentially a massive housing estate, something for TESCO's or SKY continuing their Masterplan
Incidentally - all Murdochs plans in the area (3 minutes away) have been waved through but I believe this may well be Hounslow Council --- we'd get a lot of SKY exposure and "joint use" if WF was built with SKY a stones throw away

We all know that Fernandes went cold on Warren Farm because we were relegated. One minute we were going to build state of the art training facilities then suddenly the board decided that we just needed the basics. I don't believe it was because of the residents (one man and his dog) it was due to financial reasons.

If Tony wants out of Rangers, he should get prepared to swallow a massive loss. What has he done for us apart from land us in huge debt?
[Post edited 29 Mar 2015 17:52]
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 18:39 - Mar 29 with 2410 viewsbaz_qpr

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 17:49 - Mar 29 by SpiritofGregory

We all know that Fernandes went cold on Warren Farm because we were relegated. One minute we were going to build state of the art training facilities then suddenly the board decided that we just needed the basics. I don't believe it was because of the residents (one man and his dog) it was due to financial reasons.

If Tony wants out of Rangers, he should get prepared to swallow a massive loss. What has he done for us apart from land us in huge debt?

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-ready-to-scrap-warren-farm-project831

Last summer was when the "turnaround" happened. The first judicial review was won in March 14 then leave for appeal granted Since then the group are now trying to get Warren Farm listed as an asset of community value for which the "community" then gets the right to bid

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MHZXWWY

http://www.wfig.org.uk

https://twitter.com/savewarrenfarm

There is quite fierce local politics about this proposal, so its really not as straightforward as some of the snipes make out
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 19:18 - Mar 29 with 2348 viewsGloucs_R

Why is it that a thread like this attracts posters that only ever turn up to say something negative? There is a load of posters on this thread I have never seen post before and one or two that spout their crap off on twitter but no body listens to you. For the first time ever I am going to use my ignore button on several posters.

Just for the record, for a balanced view:

Do I think TF has doge a good job - No
Do I think he has the best intentions - Yes
Should he step down - Yes
Should he sell up - No
Have we learnt anything - we'll see in the summer but I genuinely think so.

Poll: Are we staying up?

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 20:25 - Mar 29 with 2261 viewsstevec

I suspect it's a thinly veiled threat to the football league, fine us and I walk. FFP is the elephant in the room.
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 20:32 - Mar 29 with 2246 viewscarlh5266

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 19:18 - Mar 29 by Gloucs_R

Why is it that a thread like this attracts posters that only ever turn up to say something negative? There is a load of posters on this thread I have never seen post before and one or two that spout their crap off on twitter but no body listens to you. For the first time ever I am going to use my ignore button on several posters.

Should he sell up - No

Login to get fewer ads

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 20:49 - Mar 29 with 2215 viewsYorkRanger

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 19:18 - Mar 29 by Gloucs_R

Should he sell up - No

There are a lot of people who should be careful what they wish for. TF sell up, hmmm let's see how long the queue is to buy him out with relegation in front of us
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 21:26 - Mar 29 with 2187 viewsdavman

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 10:07 - Mar 29 by pomanjou

The shareholders have already written off £60m. So lets say a nice round £200m debt.

Apart from £19m of bank debt which is secured over the ground the rest is interest free and its owed to the shareholders.

That state of affairs can continue for many years as long as they start to balance the books on a yearly basis which will happen once we reach the end of this season and most of the dross comes off the books.

Its not ours in this capitalist society but who wants to live in a Stalinist type, Mao type, Castro type economy where everything is allegedly equal but very few things work (I exclude the Moscow underground from that).

These shareholders are going nowhere soon. They have learned hard lessons but aint going to write off another £200m or so.

Just thought you should know that, although I'm surprised you didn't have that detail at your fingertips.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2015 10:08]

"Balance the books on a yearly basis".

So that means a low half of the Championship budget then?

When was the last time QPR " balanced the books"?

Face it, the £200m debt, interest free or not will KILL this club.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 21:59 - Mar 29 with 2146 viewsdaveB

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 20:25 - Mar 29 by stevec

I suspect it's a thinly veiled threat to the football league, fine us and I walk. FFP is the elephant in the room.

not sure ow you came to that conclusion from that tweet
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 22:19 - Mar 29 with 2124 viewsWokingR

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 17:07 - Mar 29 by SpiritofGregory

Erm, yes they did!
Cobham wasn't close to being their first or preferred location and they met plenty of local resistance which blocked them.
They fought over a site in Sunbury for years
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 07:36 - Mar 30 with 1984 viewsSpiritofGregory

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 22:19 - Mar 29 by WokingR

Erm, yes they did!
Cobham wasn't close to being their first or preferred location and they met plenty of local resistance which blocked them.
They fought over a site in Sunbury for years

Don't recall that happening during the Abramovich era.

The failure of Warren Farm has more to do with our club than it has the residents. Tony's entire view of Warren Farm change dramatically, it went from grand plans to basic facilities. Not being able to build on Warren Farm shouldn't affect what type of facilities you require. It was a financial decision.
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 08:02 - Mar 30 with 1971 viewsWokingR

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 07:36 - Mar 30 by SpiritofGregory

The failure of Warren Farm has more to do with our club than it has the residents. Tony's entire view of Warren Farm change dramatically, it went from grand plans to basic facilities. Not being able to build on Warren Farm shouldn't affect what type of facilities you require. It was a financial decision.

And you know that as a fact or is it just an argument that suits your usual negative doom mongering ?
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 09:11 - Mar 30 with 1932 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 17:49 - Mar 29 by SpiritofGregory

Lose himself a lot of money?
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 09:29 - Mar 30 with 1914 viewsPinnerPaul

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 09:33 - Mar 28 by Discodroids

love amit to take the gig on.

beautiful eyes as well, blue and either side of his head.

lovely arrangement.

tony on the other hand, the bo selcta bear doppleganger

and for that reason..im out.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 9:35]

As I've said unpteen times before , the Mittals have had ample opportunity over the past few years to take on majority/100% shareholding - clearly they don't want to.
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 12:55 - Mar 30 with 1802 viewsbaz_qpr

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 07:36 - Mar 30 by SpiritofGregory

In the last 12 months when following us winning a judicial review the opposition changed legal tact. TF is not stupid it was a statement aimed at Ealing Council not to give way to this change of legal tact. The reality is Warren Farm wont happen not because of a will from QPR but because it is tied up in legal challenges and will remain so it seems for some time.
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 13:43 - Mar 30 with 1742 viewsSpiritofGregory

The problem with TF is that he wants land virtually handed to him instead of paying for it - OOC included. He'd much rather waste money on mercenary footballers.
I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 19:15 - Mar 31 with 1577 viewsFredManRave

Bearing in mind he tweeted this 3 days ago now I can't believe that nobody has bothered tweeting him asking him to clarify exactly what he meant by said tweet...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 19:23 - Mar 31 with 1563 viewsJamie

I think Fernandes may have just announced his departure on 19:15 - Mar 31 by FredManRave

Bearing in mind he tweeted this 3 days ago now I can't believe that nobody has bothered tweeting him asking him to clarify exactly what he meant by said tweet...

They've likely realised the same conclusion as us, he's an attention seeking fanny....
[Post edited 31 Mar 2015 19:23]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024