Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good news for Karl Henry 08:39 - Mar 28 with 6111 views1BobbyHazell

The Tories are planning to tax Disabled Benefits and reduce eligibility for the Carers Allowance.

There you go Karl you talentless, ungrateful f*ck. Hopefully Stan knocks you out f-ing cold and in a beautiful twist of fate you are required needing a carer and benefits but find you're not allowed, your only solace being able to know that footballers can now buy 4 luxury cars a year instead of 3, that Starbucks/Amazon/Google etc can still pay little to no tax, that the Guaranteed Profits offered to private companies that took over OUR railways etc will continue to drain societies resources and cash even when their incompetence means they should experience a loss, that the banking and financial sector will continue to drive society deeper into debt with its control of the illusionary money system whilst handsomely paying its members for doing f**k all but moving numbers around a computer screen creaming off a percentage of all the Real Work being done in the world whilst contributing f**k all. etc etc etc

Deep breath

Love is the key

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/mar/27/potential-conservative-welfare-c
[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 8:40]
Good news for Karl Henry on 20:58 - Mar 28 with 1139 viewsterryb

Good news for Karl Henry on 20:38 - Mar 28 by RangersAreBack

Perhaps in your rose-tinted spectacles it's trying to do good. In my eyes it's just another rag.

Going back on topic. In the blue corner you have Karl Henry - a council estate kid made good who feels aggrieved at being taxed to buggery to support the lazy. What a scumbag.

In the red corner you have a wealthy, loud-mouthed, woman beater with a penchant for dogging. Oh, but he votes Labour; what a jolly good fellow.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 20:44]

Are you sure you don't want to edit that?

You are laying yourself open for all others in the blue corner to be named. Would they come out of that any better than those in the red corner?

They have even just tried to change the referee because they thought he was being too fair in ghis judgements!
Good news for Karl Henry on 21:05 - Mar 28 with 1137 viewsClive_Anderson

Good news for Karl Henry on 20:29 - Mar 28 by terryb

Are you posting a report from a newspaper that you claimed was unfair & unbalanced? Is that not a little hypocritical?

By all means blame a right wing government, led by Blair, for giving away the gold reserves. At the same time blame a right wing government, led by Thatcher, for selling off all of the public companies at prices that didn't reflect their true value & waste the revenue that was raised.

As a consumer, I would still love to have one electric company, one gas company & one railway company. Their prices were affordable. "Free choice" has led to a increased prices & a lowering standard of the service received!

I like how when Labour inevitably f*ck it up they suddenly become right-wing. It's like their supporters can't cope with the fact that their chosen ideology screws everything up, so they have to pretend that it was really the Tories doing it all along.

Sure Labour were completely right-wing. Apart from the massive increase in size and scope of the state, huge centralisation of power, loads more bureaucracy and red tape, unprecedented immigration, higher public spending, millions more in the civil service and benefits extended to the middle classes through tax credits.
Good news for Karl Henry on 21:42 - Mar 28 with 1111 viewsDWQPR

Good news for Karl Henry on 21:05 - Mar 28 by Clive_Anderson

I like how when Labour inevitably f*ck it up they suddenly become right-wing. It's like their supporters can't cope with the fact that their chosen ideology screws everything up, so they have to pretend that it was really the Tories doing it all along.

Sure Labour were completely right-wing. Apart from the massive increase in size and scope of the state, huge centralisation of power, loads more bureaucracy and red tape, unprecedented immigration, higher public spending, millions more in the civil service and benefits extended to the middle classes through tax credits.

And lets not forget that the mass immigration ' demographic experiment' of the last Labour government which Glenda Miliband said was a mistake, wasn't in fact a mistake it was all about gerimandering the vote of a nation as the vast majority let in would be Labour voters, being that they were in the majority low paid workers.

The size of the state at the end of the last Labour government compared to the private sector was about 50:50. That means that 50% of the employed were not contributing towards the wealth of the country but detracting from it. The only other nations in history that had such huge public services happened to be communist.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Good news for Karl Henry on 21:47 - Mar 28 with 1111 viewsterryb

Good news for Karl Henry on 21:05 - Mar 28 by Clive_Anderson

Well, it was far more of a right wing government than the Heath (and even Major) admnistration.

Well done on the political answering evation regarding using the Guardian after slating it.

Also, I'm sure that the members of the Civil Service would love to be told that their numbers increased under Blair. Please check the accuracy of your statement! They decresed the mebership rather than raised by millions. Salary increases were also far less than the national average.

Please name one company, apart from the Banks after the crash, that increased the size & the scope of the state.

Unprecedented immigration? Without checking, I would have thought that would have been in the period after the second world war. Also, if I am to believe the tory tabloids, surely that accusation may apply to the current regime. I expect you would just place that blame on the Lib Dems!

A rather good evaluation of how Thatcher used the billions from the sale of the privatised companies though!

BTW, I havn't voted Labour since the 70'S.
Good news for Karl Henry on 22:10 - Mar 28 with 1093 viewsbatmanhoop

Some of the posts on this topic, from both left and right, have been absolutely superb. Just saying
Good news for Karl Henry on 22:25 - Mar 28 with 1051 viewsPommyhoop

Good news for Karl Henry on 22:10 - Mar 28 by batmanhoop

Some of the posts on this topic, from both left and right, have been absolutely superb. Just saying

Totally agree .I'm out of the loop over here so respectively keep out of the debate but like you say ,cracking posts from both sides.
Who'd of thunk it .Karl Henry sparking off a left v right debate ..
I want to know when his nemesis from the Warnock years King Joey is going to wade in and treat us to his enlightening thoughts
[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 22:32]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Good news for Karl Henry on 22:28 - Mar 28 with 1048 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Good news for Karl Henry on 22:10 - Mar 28 by batmanhoop

Was just thinking the same. Some very knowledgeable people offering up some insightful political.. er... knowledge.
Good news for Karl Henry on 14:32 - Mar 29 with 937 viewsRangersAreBack

Good news for Karl Henry on 20:58 - Mar 28 by terryb

Are you sure you don't want to edit that?

You are laying yourself open for all others in the blue corner to be named. Would they come out of that any better than those in the red corner?

They have even just tried to change the referee because they thought he was being too fair in ghis judgements!

No. Whether you agree with him or not, Karl Henry is entitled to his views. He is free to express them without being taken to task, especially by someone of questionable repute.
Login to get fewer ads

Good news for Karl Henry on 20:05 - Mar 29 with 876 viewsterryb

Good news for Karl Henry on 14:32 - Mar 29 by RangersAreBack

No. Whether you agree with him or not, Karl Henry is entitled to his views. He is free to express them without being taken to task, especially by someone of questionable repute.

Won't disagree with that.

I have no problems with him expressing his views & applaud that he feels at ease in doing so. Many a tory was raised in a council house & many with far "lefter" views attended Public Schools.

I was just querying whether you really wanted to mention Collymore's past & allow the opportunity of others being mentioned who have even worse reputations. That would apply to both corners of the ring!
Good news for Karl Henry on 21:55 - Mar 29 with 833 viewsBucksRanger

The Independent view of the Karl Henry twitter debate.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/we-should-welcome-k
[Post edited 29 Mar 2015 21:59]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024