Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. 10:09 - Mar 28 with 23785 viewsDiscodroids

apologies i couldnt sort out the colours on this. i just thought i should put the 3 main parties first. i know ive missed respect among other s, just couldnt fit them in so no bias intended.

glenn

[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 10:33]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:23 - Mar 30 with 1619 viewsJamie

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 14:00 - Mar 30 by Discodroids

dear oh dear, how tedious. The ten commandments of great LFW undergraduate..

1. discodroid posts a pisstake out of the labour party or responds to UKIP charges of 'racism', 'homophobia','misogyny' or 'gingerisim' by other posters

2.discodroid gets personal comment from poster usually 'racist', 'homophobic','misogyny' or 'gingerisim', druggie or alcoholic.

3.discodroid responds in kind

4. the poster requests discodroid ban from clive, somehow ignoring thier irony detector about to explode and is incredulous that their personal comment served like sue barker in a tu tu is returned at 140 mph roscoe tanner style.

5.poster places discodroid on ignore, then takes him off, then places him on, then off, then on.. or as many times as david lammy and dianne abott interview private school head teachers for their kids while telling you to dump yours in a class of 47 latvians and child soldiers from the congo

6. poster raises the bar and demands satisfaction from discodroid like a pistols at dawn micheal foot in buckskin , by delving into his loaded gun dirt chamber (or 6th form misty buff folder of revolutionary theories with cocteau twins /the fall stickers on it ) usually found in their public school tuck box.

7.discodroid informs the poster to retun to his judas priest poster on wall .subect matter female subjugation in leather) to expunge his thin, slightly acidic harry monk into a discarded fray bentos steak and ale pie tin(next to the garden peas and frozen mash)

8. im going to lunch

9. be back later

10. i'll say hello to the romanian beggar with no nose outside stratford primark for you.

ive said many times over jamie on these hallowed pages while i'll be voting for nigel luther farage . the funny thing is ive only seen metallica step up to the plate and admit it on here, but i can see the pie chart tells a different story.

now you still havent apologised for your druggie of alcoholic slur upon my good character.

our business, such as it is, is done sir.

[Post edited 30 Mar 2015 14:12]

Yet again you've completely ignored the question and gone off on your own unique brand of rambling nonsense.

Your refusal to engage in any form of discussion on the pros & negatives of UKIP policy merely confirms my initial suspicion, which is that you will vote UKIP 'because Immurgrunts'. Not that there is anything wrong with that, it's a democracy and people are entitled to their choice of vote, but it's a bit strange that you refuse to acknowledge it.

Anyway old chap, to the ignore list you go. Toodles.
LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:28 - Mar 30 with 1614 viewsDorse

I've checked out the Green Party's policies and I have to say that many of them make sense. However, after checking out UKIP's, I can say the same about their's too. The Lib Dems let us down in a number of ways this time out and neither the Conservatives or Labour have convinced me that they'll do anything but fcuk us up in slightly different ways.

In short, all sides have valid points (or no bugger'd vote for them) but no single party has got a complete answer. To ridicule anyone's voting choice, therefore, is to admit that your own is equally flawed.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:36 - Mar 30 with 1594 viewsNorthernr

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:28 - Mar 30 by Dorse

I've checked out the Green Party's policies and I have to say that many of them make sense. However, after checking out UKIP's, I can say the same about their's too. The Lib Dems let us down in a number of ways this time out and neither the Conservatives or Labour have convinced me that they'll do anything but fcuk us up in slightly different ways.

In short, all sides have valid points (or no bugger'd vote for them) but no single party has got a complete answer. To ridicule anyone's voting choice, therefore, is to admit that your own is equally flawed.

I lose faith in the Greens when I hear that the Brighton constituency they won is something like 300 our of 317 in the country for recycling. It's like the Lib Dems and tuition fees - if you fck up the main thing you stand for, why should I be trusting you on the other stuff?
LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:41 - Mar 30 with 1581 viewspaulparker

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:23 - Mar 30 by Jamie

Yet again you've completely ignored the question and gone off on your own unique brand of rambling nonsense.

Your refusal to engage in any form of discussion on the pros & negatives of UKIP policy merely confirms my initial suspicion, which is that you will vote UKIP 'because Immurgrunts'. Not that there is anything wrong with that, it's a democracy and people are entitled to their choice of vote, but it's a bit strange that you refuse to acknowledge it.

Jamie , you seem to have fallen in a media trap of branding all UKIP voters as nasty individuals, who only vote because they hate "imugrunts"
i think Disco relates to the party because he is fed up of Labour & the tories taking the working classes as fools , like myself its a vote for change , a change of the same old same old mugging us off, it seems to be working as the media is running scared of Nige
(see channel 4 who seem obsessed by him )
to brand Disco as someone who hates "immugrunts " is very silly seeing as he was married to an indian girl and has a mixed race son (btw Disco how is simon ?)
also Disco is from jewish heritage so again its very lazy on your part to assume ,
to vote UKIP is nothing like voting the BNP , to try and tarnish UKIP voters as the next thrid reich lacks a bit of inellegence IMHO ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:43 - Mar 30 with 1578 viewsClive_Anderson

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:28 - Mar 30 by Dorse

The Greens have some great policies such as a land tax and citizens income and some completely bonkers ones such as removing all immigration control completely and much lighter prison sentences for women than men for exactly the same crimes.

Also I worry about how authoritarian they'd be regarding environmental issues. It won't be long before they'd handing out prison sentences (to men only of course) for putting stuff in the wrong recycling box.
LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:45 - Mar 30 with 1572 viewsBasingstokeR

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:36 - Mar 30 by Northernr

I lose faith in the Greens when I hear that the Brighton constituency they won is something like 300 our of 317 in the country for recycling. It's like the Lib Dems and tuition fees - if you fck up the main thing you stand for, why should I be trusting you on the other stuff?

Main thing the Lib Dems stand for.... Tuition Fees? Really?
LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:47 - Mar 30 with 1567 viewsDorse

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:43 - Mar 30 by Clive_Anderson

The Greens have some great policies such as a land tax and citizens income and some completely bonkers ones such as removing all immigration control completely and much lighter prison sentences for women than men for exactly the same crimes.

Also I worry about how authoritarian they'd be regarding environmental issues. It won't be long before they'd handing out prison sentences (to men only of course) for putting stuff in the wrong recycling box.

Their roving organic vegan death squads will soon whip us into shape.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:47 - Mar 30 with 1558 viewsClive_Anderson

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:47 - Mar 30 by Dorse

Their roving organic vegan death squads will soon whip us into shape.

Death by mau mau.

Oh hang on that's something else.
Login to get fewer ads

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:48 - Mar 30 with 1557 viewsNorthernr

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:45 - Mar 30 by BasingstokeR

Main thing the Lib Dems stand for.... Tuition Fees? Really?

Well not any more obviously. But a massive part of their campaign last time around was tuition fees - big part of the reason they win in sheffield, as it has two unis. They rolled over on it in the coalition in order to a) have some slither of power and b) to get their vote on reform to the voting system which they were never going to win and very few people give a fck about.
LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:53 - Mar 30 with 1535 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Would like to thank the Lib Dems for doubling the tax allowance, but other than that, they've always seemed a bit wishy washy on everything.
LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:59 - Mar 30 with 1522 viewsClive_Anderson

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:48 - Mar 30 by Northernr

Well not any more obviously. But a massive part of their campaign last time around was tuition fees - big part of the reason they win in sheffield, as it has two unis. They rolled over on it in the coalition in order to a) have some slither of power and b) to get their vote on reform to the voting system which they were never going to win and very few people give a fck about.

They actually managed to implement exactly what they put in their manifesto on tuition fees which was a graduate tax.

You only pay the fees back when you earn over a certain amount and if not you never pay it back.

Unfortunately when Cable designed it he decided to call it "tuition fees" instead the stupid duffer.
LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 17:02 - Mar 30 with 1513 viewsNorthernr

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:59 - Mar 30 by Clive_Anderson

They actually managed to implement exactly what they put in their manifesto on tuition fees which was a graduate tax.

You only pay the fees back when you earn over a certain amount and if not you never pay it back.

Unfortunately when Cable designed it he decided to call it "tuition fees" instead the stupid duffer.

Ah yes, but when you do pay it back, you pay back substantially more, which certainly wasn't their pledge.
LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 17:08 - Mar 30 with 1492 viewsDiscodroids

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:23 - Mar 30 by Jamie

i see. yes.yes. mmmm. excellent post ..'immurgrunts', is that ancient dialect??, perhaps?did the engineer on promethus use it??

i shall be putting my rather well earned pound coin in the political jukebox young jamie and selecting, if you'll excuse the 'druggie' reference, XTC .

im afraid the insipid generic bland, paint it by numbers pallet of D-REAM ,lives me quite cold.

im not here to entertain on LFW wee jamie, Just pass along lifes eponymous highways and byways while fking over as few people as possible , so you placing me on ignore( and fulfilling my 1o commandments) is a seal of approval stamped by your own wee hand.

i think it was a swarthe handsome chap on a TV ad in a black role neck bearing milk tray , that said.."nothing exists outside the moment"

and you, jamie, you , are outside the moment.

mwahhhh
xx
[Post edited 30 Mar 2015 17:09]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 17:10 - Mar 30 with 1482 viewsClive_Anderson

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 17:02 - Mar 30 by Northernr

Ah yes, but when you do pay it back, you pay back substantially more, which certainly wasn't their pledge.

That's probably true, but on average I believe students end up paying less as most don't pay anything back at all.

The burden falls on the students that gained the most from it and they did promise to bring in a graduate tax. It was no worse that Labour breaking their pledge to not bring in tuition fees in the first place and no one seemed to complain too much about that.
LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 17:18 - Mar 30 with 1465 viewsDiscodroids

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:41 - Mar 30 by paulparker

Jamie , you seem to have fallen in a media trap of branding all UKIP voters as nasty individuals, who only vote because they hate "imugrunts"
i think Disco relates to the party because he is fed up of Labour & the tories taking the working classes as fools , like myself its a vote for change , a change of the same old same old mugging us off, it seems to be working as the media is running scared of Nige
to brand Disco as someone who hates "immugrunts " is very silly seeing as he was married to an indian girl and has a mixed race son (btw Disco how is simon ?)
also Disco is from jewish heritage so again its very lazy on your part to assume ,
to vote UKIP is nothing like voting the BNP , to try and tarnish UKIP voters as the next thrid reich lacks a bit of inellegence IMHO ,

cheers my old mucker, yep hes good mate ive told him to get in sharpish as a replacement for zayne in one direction, in exchange he called me a 'tedious old cnt' and tapped £4o off me for the privilege.

hope that 6ft daughter and fiesty mrs of yours are keeping you under control!

cor blimey ..the polls over a 100 votes cast.

immugruntastic , pop pickers

[Post edited 30 Mar 2015 17:31]

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 17:37 - Mar 30 with 1438 viewsessextaxiboy

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 17:18 - Mar 30 by Discodroids

cheers my old mucker, yep hes good mate ive told him to get in sharpish as a replacement for zayne in one direction, in exchange he called me a 'tedious old cnt' and tapped £4o off me for the privilege.

Expect to see you on Newsnight tonight Disco when we are included in the poll of polls . (regards to Simon )
LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 17:54 - Mar 30 with 1415 viewsDiscodroids

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 17:37 - Mar 30 by essextaxiboy

Expect to see you on Newsnight tonight Disco when we are included in the poll of polls . (regards to Simon )

i'll do my best essex ! and give my regards( and a big kissand cuddle ) to your handsome glenn..

on the couple of occasions ive met him i feel like morag mcdonald from fife swooning in the presence of les mckeown in tight tartan bell bottoms.

hope me you and paul parker can get together before the seasons up.

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 18:32 - Mar 30 with 1373 viewsR_from_afar

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 15:44 - Mar 30 by stowmarketrange

Of course the Tories would've stood by and not entered an illegal war wouldn't they?
And if the deficit was all Labour's fault how come the rest of the world suffered from economic difficulties as well?And some still are.

"And if the deficit was all Labour's fault how come the rest of the world suffered from economic difficulties as well?And some still are".

Excellent point. Yes, the deficit ballooned on Labour's watch, but the main reason for this was the banks' inability to do their sums. The Conservatives would've propped up the banks too (or there would've been anarchy with people rioting in the street and ransacking banks), and remember that the Conservatives argued for *less* regulation of the banking sector.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 18:44 - Mar 30 with 1358 viewsJamie

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:41 - Mar 30 by paulparker

All well and good PP, but again, what specific UKIP policy is it that supports them helping the working man?

Ironically their laughable promise to quit the EU but demand the continuation of our profitable trading rights will devastate many communities of working men dependant on foreign employers.
LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 18:46 - Mar 30 with 1352 viewspaulparker

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 17:18 - Mar 30 by Discodroids

They certainly are mate ,
The daughter has just joined the police cadets so we are both very proud at the mo although all the hookey gear in the house has been hidden in the loft
Good to hear your lad is ok , he seems to have his head screwed on he must get that from his mum ha ha
Keep up the good fight Disco

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 18:52 - Mar 30 with 1332 viewsR_from_afar

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:15 - Mar 30 by ganjR

I'm voting Green, despite Natalie Bennett.
I know why I'm voting for them, I know about their policies and agree with them.
I guess that, like 99.9% of those who have made their 'private' voting preferences 'public' on here, nothing said, constructively, to change my mind will work. Any personal attacks will be dealt with in a different vein.
We all have different views, I guess that's down to DNA if you want to break it down to basics.
As much as I strongly disagree with many views on here, it's not my choice to make the choice for anyone else here.
If I disagree with other people's views, the way I make a stand is to vote for those I want in power.
Debate is all good, but if anyone here thinks attacking eachother is going to do anything but strengthen their views then, sorry, you happen to be the wrong one here.
This isn't aimed at anyone at all, just having my say.

Good on you and by the way, the cost of fixing the environment before tipping points are passed and life becomes very difficult for mankind has actually been independently costed out and preventing runaway climate change and global warming is cheaper for us all in the long run.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 19:03 - Mar 30 with 1315 viewsR_from_afar

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 16:36 - Mar 30 by Northernr

That is a small part of what they stand for but of course they need to get it right.

Recycling is important but will not on its own keep fix the monumental problems we are storing up for ourselves.

I feel that the Green's failure on recycling in Brighton (do you have a source for that stat by the way?) should only be judged in the light of Cameron's blatant pre-election lie about being the greenest government ever. That was a shocker and the sight of our Dave on that sled will forever make me want to puke.

RFA

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 19:07 - Mar 30 with 1310 viewspaulparker

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 18:44 - Mar 30 by Jamie

All well and good PP, but again, what specific UKIP policy is it that supports them helping the working man?

Ironically their laughable promise to quit the EU but demand the continuation of our profitable trading rights will devastate many communities of working men dependant on foreign employers.

Well for one thing it would stop the tide of cheap foreign labour pouring into this country under cutting those who work in trade
Also they pledge to put 3 billion into a very run down NHS , abolish inheritance tax , cut what we send in foreign aid , and plan to withdraw from the European bill of human rights
As a voter those are the things that matter to me , if that makes me stupid or racist so be it
As I've said earlier Jamie why anyone would want to vote labour again is a mystery especially after the huge fcuk up they left the country in, a fcuk up we will be counting the cost of for many years to come

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 19:11 - Mar 30 with 1305 viewsconnell10

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 15:59 - Mar 30 by DWQPR

Not a very pleasant reply, very Fantasy Island. Still nice to know people in glass houses and all that.

no it wasnt very pleasant, i only reserve not very pleasant replies for people who seem not to like me! So yeah i did a bit of WATRB for a while i also post on reports site sometimes so what! You have must have read some of my posts in the past and you didnt like them , once so what! Put me on ignore if you dont like me and stop being a tart!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

LFW Election 2015 Straw Poll.. on 19:20 - Mar 30 with 1289 viewsHollowayRanger

still aint and never will forgive labour for Iraq war,

sadam was a bastardo but he kept even bigger bastardos in check and when the brits joined the yanks in invading it sent a clear message to iran to get itself a nuke or it would be next middle east is a disaster zone now

the flooding of my country by immogrunts (my spelling) thanks to labours planned open door policy

ant the destruction of my retirement plans thanks to the total mis handling of the uk under their watch

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024