Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£2 million for green 10:36 - Mar 28 with 1116 viewsHollowayRanger

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/566848/QPR-Chelsea-Rob-Green-Arsenal-Pet

papers say 1 year left on deal !

Im sure he's out of contract isn't he?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

£2 million for green on 10:57 - Mar 28 with 1079 viewsPommyhoop

F'cking tear their arms off. I can't wait to see Charlie Austin playing for Swansea or someone tamely nod in a goal against the Scum where the goaly should have put under his jersey if he had the balls or gumption to come for it..
We will be ok with McCarthey where we are going..
[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 10:59]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

£2 million for green on 10:59 - Mar 28 with 1069 viewsDorse

If we can get that sort of money for him, then we should definitely take it. His wages alone could save us a fortune in the Champ.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

£2 million for green on 13:57 - Mar 28 with 874 viewsdanehoop

Its the Express. Of course its inaccurate. His contract expires at the end of the season. He can walk away a free man.

Never knowingly understood

£2 million for green on 14:53 - Mar 28 with 804 viewsBasingstokeR

Give us some youth players that Chelsea will buy back off of us in a few years time instead of the money!

Ruben Loftus-cheek should play for us with that name!
[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 14:54]
£2 million for green on 15:09 - Mar 28 with 775 viewsderbyhoop

Green signed a 2 year deal after the playoff final. Whether he's still on the £50k per week he got from his previous deal, is doubtful.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

£2 million for green on 15:47 - Mar 28 with 733 viewsLoft1979

£2 million for green on 15:09 - Mar 28 by derbyhoop

Green signed a 2 year deal after the playoff final. Whether he's still on the £50k per week he got from his previous deal, is doubtful.

Green signed for 2 years but less money.
If he is moved, yes it would bring in cash, but I think he will have more admirers. As an England national, London based, early 30s plus experience: good fit as a no-2 at several stops. .....not just scum. Arsenal need a #2 (for example).

As for us: IF we keep MCarthy, I would like Schwarzer, Speroni or Fridel as a mentor.
£2 million for green on 18:22 - Mar 28 with 622 viewsSpiritofGregory

Sell sell sell...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024