Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m 16:23 - Mar 28 with 11399 viewsBasingstokeR

£6-8 million... . We must be able to wring more than £10m out of someone in a world where Ross McCormack was in the region of £11m.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/crystal-palace-plot-summer-

Poll on there: Will Charlie Austin be at QPR by the time the next transfer window closes? Surprised even 20% have voted Yes.
Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 16:27 - Mar 28 with 8939 viewsbaz_qpr

as I said in another thread we don't have to sell £6-8m no thanks £12m+ or he sees out his contract. Someone will pay it
Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 16:31 - Mar 28 with 8936 viewsbrad

who do palace think they are,6-8m?20 millon more like,why would he go to palace?
Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 16:45 - Mar 28 with 8890 viewsJamie

Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 16:27 - Mar 28 by baz_qpr

as I said in another thread we don't have to sell £6-8m no thanks £12m+ or he sees out his contract. Someone will pay it

He won't see out his contract. He needs too be, and will be, playing in the Premier League next season.
Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 16:49 - Mar 28 with 8884 viewspomanjou

Fully experienced in big time charlie style negotiations in my previous life before retirement. My services are available.

Show us the money middlemen.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 16:59 - Mar 28 with 8853 viewsAunt_Nelly

Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 16:49 - Mar 28 by pomanjou

Fully experienced in big time charlie style negotiations in my previous life before retirement. My services are available.

Show us the money middlemen.

Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 17:00 - Mar 28 with 8847 viewsQPR_ARG

Any news on Charlie's new deal?

In my opinion, we should make it impossible for Charlie not to renew. That will give us more leverage ahead of the inevitable offers that will come.

If we have him tied to a new, juicy contract with a big fat release clause, then we will have more of a case in asking for the big bucks we all know Charlie is worth.

With all the stupid money we were paying the likes of SWP, Barton, Ferdinand, Bosingwa and all those big names not really worthy of a salary like those, we would be silly if we don't go overboard in an offer for Charlie. Not just to keep spending money on wages, but more as a strategy to get over 12 millions for Charlie (instead of 6-8 -or even less if a big club comes offering Charlie top dollar in the form of a contract and the player starts pushing QPR to let him go for peanuts).
Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 17:06 - Mar 28 with 8830 viewsDiscodroids

Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 16:59 - Mar 28 by Aunt_Nelly

hahaha..great work!

6 million ??..i should co co

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 17:09 - Mar 28 with 8822 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 17:18 - Mar 28 with 8795 viewspomanjou

Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 17:06 - Mar 28 by Discodroids

hahaha..great work!

6 million ??..i should co co

Don't come to the table unless you have more than £15m in your locker net of my 10%( I'm not greedy). No extended terms and sealed bids for the first round in sharpish. Half of you can then buzz of and the higher bids can go to the semi finals. The two semi winners can then make ball busting offers and the ultimate winner can then offer Charlie £100k a week+++ to cement the deal.

Pardew is in lala land at £6-8m

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 17:25 - Mar 28 with 8774 viewsDesertBoot

I can see him joning Stoke City.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 17:36 - Mar 28 with 8737 viewsSpiritofGregory

Sod off Palace. Ridiculous fee for a premier league striker that has scored goals in a crap team.

Lukaku £28m, Carroll £35m, Bony £28m...
Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 17:46 - Mar 28 with 8713 viewsLblock

Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 17:36 - Mar 28 by SpiritofGregory

Sod off Palace. Ridiculous fee for a premier league striker that has scored goals in a crap team.

Lukaku £28m, Carroll £35m, Bony £28m...

Internationally capped strikers with two to four years on their contracts = premium fees

One season Premiership wonder, injury history, last year of contract plus dealing with the last of the bungle brothers = three tracksuits, a bag of mouldy oranges and a conker

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 17:55 - Mar 28 with 8685 viewsganjR

We'll be lucky to get £10m (without add ons) IMO.
Danny Ings is out of contract too this summer too I hear.
Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 19:26 - Mar 28 with 8535 viewsderbyhoop

At those prices there's only one answer. Fcuk off Pardew.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 20:03 - Mar 28 with 8472 viewsYorkRanger

The one thing that is certain is that if we are relegated, Austin will be gone
Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 20:12 - Mar 28 with 8456 viewsRangersAreBack

Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 17:46 - Mar 28 by Lblock

Internationally capped strikers with two to four years on their contracts = premium fees

One season Premiership wonder, injury history, last year of contract plus dealing with the last of the bungle brothers = three tracksuits, a bag of mouldy oranges and a conker

Harry Kane is a half season wonder but I'm willing to wager that he's worth an awful lot more than £6million.

Charlie is English (which if Greg Dyke gets his way is a big bonus), has proven himself at the highest level in a god awful team, scored goals for fun throughout his career (averaging 1 in 2), has the right character/attitude and is still only 25. He must be worth at least £12-15million with sell-on clauses.
Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 20:17 - Mar 28 with 8444 viewsPommyhoop

28 million he was .. Thats TWENTY EIGHT million pounds !!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 20:23 - Mar 28 with 8429 viewsandygg

In the current market, we should demand 15 mill, minimum.
Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 21:23 - Mar 28 with 8367 viewsLowerloftLad

He will be going to somewhere like newcaslte or Liverpool palace will be right down the pecking order

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 21:29 - Mar 28 with 8353 viewsizlingtonhoop

Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 21:23 - Mar 28 by LowerloftLad

He will be going to somewhere like newcaslte or Liverpool palace will be right down the pecking order

As proven (ahem) by that table the other day in the Mail, despite their delusions, Croydon's finest are exactly the same as us. He won't go there.
Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 21:35 - Mar 28 with 8338 viewsBlackCrowe

If he must go, then it should be a club of substance with potential. Everton or something like that.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 21:44 - Mar 28 with 8304 viewsbosh67

I think Charlie will go for about £10m at the end of the season. He will go with my blessing because he deserves a better standard of supply to feed off. Wouldn't have been promoted without him and would have been relegated by now without his goals.

West Ham are interested in him but probably only if Sam stays. I can see him doing fine there.

If you want to take a fiver down the bookies put it on a move to Arsenal. Yes, Arsenal. Wenger is a huge fan of his. I reckon he will be going to Arsenal.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 21:44]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 21:56 - Mar 28 with 8284 viewsGloucs_R

Reading between the lines...we want 15m, pardew had publicly started half of that, which means his budget is 10m to 12m.

I would hope for 15m but reckon only 12m would be upfront.

Plenty of clubs will be in for him this summer for all if the reasons started. Natural goal scorer who is English, the more in for him, the better for us.

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 21:56 - Mar 28 with 8287 viewsFredManRave

Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 20:12 - Mar 28 by RangersAreBack

Harry Kane is a half season wonder but I'm willing to wager that he's worth an awful lot more than £6million.

Charlie is English (which if Greg Dyke gets his way is a big bonus), has proven himself at the highest level in a god awful team, scored goals for fun throughout his career (averaging 1 in 2), has the right character/attitude and is still only 25. He must be worth at least £12-15million with sell-on clauses.

Talking of half season wonders, I'm still gutted we didn't cash in on Stuart Wardley.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Austin - No.1 target for Pardew for £6-8m on 22:09 - Mar 28 with 8259 viewsPommyhoop

The sad thing is > The 'bigger' the club the less money we will get for him.The bastards have got everything sewn up and money goes to money in this league. one famous exception being Liverpool and Andy Carrol.

I hope he go's to a 'smaller' club like Swansea or Everton.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024