Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fist Magnets 21:02 - Mar 28 with 8693 viewsDorse

Simply because I have been repressing my inner rage all day as my kids are having a sleepover, I would like to propose the inaugural LFW Fist Magnet Award for person or persons most deserving of a fourpenny one up the bracket.

I do not feel like a room without a roof. I will not be clapping along.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fist Magnets on 23:33 - Mar 28 with 7177 viewsPommyhoop

I wouldn't mind a well aimed toe punt on a certain somebodys knee.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Fist Magnets on 23:47 - Mar 28 with 7153 viewspaulparker

Robbie Williams
Olly fcuking Murrs
Tony Blair
Ken Livingston
James Cordon
Jamie Redknapp
Kat Moon
Danny Dyer

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Fist Magnets on 00:21 - Mar 29 with 7139 viewsMrSheen

Just back from Ireland and this guy pushed Andreas Lubitz back to page 8 of today's paper.

Read all about it, it's chilling, and a sensational piece of detective work. We have no secrets, it seems.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/graham-dwyer-found-guilty-of-murder
Fist Magnets on 00:48 - Mar 29 with 7117 viewsPommyhoop

Fist Magnets on 00:21 - Mar 29 by MrSheen

Just back from Ireland and this guy pushed Andreas Lubitz back to page 8 of today's paper.

Read all about it, it's chilling, and a sensational piece of detective work. We have no secrets, it seems.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/graham-dwyer-found-guilty-of-murder

edit double post..
[Post edited 29 Mar 2015 0:49]

Fist Magnets on 00:48 - Mar 29 with 7117 viewsPommyhoop

Fist Magnets on 00:21 - Mar 29 by MrSheen

Thanks for that Mr Sheen. Great read. Amazing set of circumstances and good Detective work and technical wizardry( I thought mobiles were well and truly dead when thrown in a lake).
The '' map my run'' app on the witness' phone was central to the case..And the Anglers going back again.. Great story with a satisfying ending..

Fist Magnets on 03:37 - Mar 29 with 7074 viewsFredManRave

What do I win?!

And Dorse, as for your assumed hatred of Pharrell, I hope it's not just for the hat which I personally think was a nice touch, smuggling SWP into the awards ceremony like that.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Fist Magnets on 03:53 - Mar 29 with 7064 viewsPunteR

Fist Magnets on 03:37 - Mar 29 by FredManRave

What do I win?!

And Dorse, as for your assumed hatred of Pharrell, I hope it's not just for the hat which I personally think was a nice touch, smuggling SWP into the awards ceremony like that.

I hate that rooting root. i wanna punch that muvva rooter right in the rooting face.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fist Magnets on 04:15 - Mar 29 with 7052 viewsPommyhoop

Fist Magnets on 03:53 - Mar 29 by PunteR

I hate that rooting root. i wanna punch that muvva rooter right in the rooting face.

Lol .Root is strictly a verb over here.
That good old Saxon word f'ck still rules the roost for everything else.

Your phrase ''I hate that rooting root. i wanna punch that muvva rooter right in the rooting face.'' doesn't work
Realistically it would be ' I hate that f'cking c'nt.I wanna punch that muvva f'cker right in the f'cking face.I caught the f'cking c'nt rooting my Mrs''.

Did I mention the C bomb is big in these parts too
[Post edited 29 Mar 2015 4:24]

Login to get fewer ads

Fist Magnets on 07:35 - Mar 29 with 7011 viewsPommyhoop

Wasn't Norman Lamont a bit of a fist magnet?

Fist Magnets on 09:23 - Mar 29 with 6939 viewsDorse

Ugh. The kids' friends are still here. I was hoping it was all some sort of fevered nightmare caused by accidentally ingesting peyote after buying a dodgy falafel from Fatty Amal's Kebab House. Sadly not. The focus of my rage this morning shall be the chinless, wet-lipped ponce that is...

Right. In. The. Nuts.

Fist Magnets on 10:43 - Mar 29 with 6873 viewsDiscodroids

that 9 year old girl who won a nobel peace prize

a smug mug you could set your watch to.

her performance in the 600 meter rifle 12 bore (kneeling) in the hot dust bowls of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has given her omnipotent powers

This plucky young competitor showed composure and steel in front of a partisan hostile crowd of ak47 gun totting pashtun , making a mockery of her tender years.

As the mercurial Cloughie would would say ..'if youre good enough , youre old enpugh'

I predict a bright future for this fiercely competitive young lady, particularly on the after dinner speaking circuit for Labour party functions, while Wilf the D day swordfish beach veteran chrysalises into a stalactite watching Paul o' Grady interview a 17 stone drag queen on phone hacking , in his front room which boasts lower tempretures than the kuiper belt.

given that she has won every award possible for being shot i would like to award her best Chingford publican of the year( free house category), for her fine selection of cask ales.

terminate...with extreme prejudice.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fist Magnets on 11:15 - Mar 29 with 6822 viewsLowerloftLad

Russell brand

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Fist Magnets on 11:30 - Mar 29 with 6787 viewsLblock

Fist Magnets on 23:47 - Mar 28 by paulparker

Robbie Williams
Olly fcuking Murrs
Tony Blair
Ken Livingston
James Cordon
Jamie Redknapp
Kat Moon
Danny Dyer

All bases covered there Mr P

You give em lefts I'll give em rights

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fist Magnets on 11:32 - Mar 29 with 6784 viewsDiscodroids

john barrowman
gregg wallace
davina mcoll
micky norcross
gemma collins
craig charles
peter mandleson
women dj's
stella creasey
kevin bond
niko krankys team photo.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fist Magnets on 11:36 - Mar 29 with 6781 viewspaulparker

Fist Magnets on 11:30 - Mar 29 by Lblock

All bases covered there Mr P

You give em lefts I'll give em rights

Throw in Dermot OLeary LBlock and we have a deal

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Fist Magnets on 11:44 - Mar 29 with 6773 viewsDorse

Fist Magnets on 11:36 - Mar 29 by paulparker

Throw in Dermot OLeary LBlock and we have a deal

I'll see your Dermot O'Leary and raise you that woman who presents The Voice. Not Rita Ora, though. She provokes primal urges within me.

Fist Magnets on 12:03 - Mar 29 with 6746 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Fist Magnets on 11:44 - Mar 29 by Dorse

I'll see your Dermot O'Leary and raise you that woman who presents The Voice. Not Rita Ora, though. She provokes primal urges within me.

Whilst digressing slightly from the topic, I had to endure some of The Voice last night. What the feck was that woman, I assume a woman anyway, that sang a whole song with her face covered in what can only be described as Dougal from the Magic Roundabout on her head?

Saturday night entertainment don't ya know.
Fist Magnets on 12:32 - Mar 29 with 6705 viewsSomersetHoops

https://uk.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylc=X1MDMjE0MjQ3ODk0OARfcgMyBGZyA3lmcC10LTkw

Trust me to go for the obvious.

Who's Next?

Fist Magnets on 12:42 - Mar 29 with 6694 viewsSomersetHoops

Fist Magnets on 12:32 - Mar 29 by SomersetHoops

https://uk.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylc=X1MDMjE0MjQ3ODk0OARfcgMyBGZyA3lmcC10LTkw

Trust me to go for the obvious.

Sorry link doesn't work as I'd hoped but actually Clarkson and his "victim" deserve to be fist magnets, for their stupidity, but going to A&E with a slightly split lip seems a bit wimpish to me unless he was trying to get Clarkson sacked and put himself out of work.

Who's Next?

Fist Magnets on 20:59 - Mar 29 with 6568 viewsPeterHucker

can't believe nobody's mentioned this totalkunt yet.

Fist Magnets on 12:23 - Mar 30 with 6413 viewsHolser

Jay Kay is still no.1 on my list, will be for a long while

80's F block

Fist Magnets on 12:42 - Mar 30 with 6381 viewsSimonJames

The man who probably fists himself, just to get psyched up for another day of World diplomacy...

100% of people who drink water will die.

Fist Magnets on 13:42 - Mar 30 with 6329 views1BobbyHazell

Bloody hell, where was this thread when I was getting pelters on the Karl Henry thread by Dunderheaded Literalists who think cries for violence on a message board are real?

Anyway, not Karl Henry.
Fist Magnets on 13:46 - Mar 30 with 6319 viewsheadhoops

Eden Harard - for spending most of every game sitting on his ar$e after diving for yet another free kick - utter, utter, c.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Fist Magnets on 16:41 - Mar 30 with 6260 viewsDorse

Just had a lazy pub lunch - all is well with the world. Would have been better with another couple of pints of Atlantic IPA but I'm not complaining. With that in mind, I renounce impotent rage against minor celebrities (unless they really deserve it by, say, presenting a show trying to find Britain's best amatuer artist, to pick an example completely at random).

Anyway, here is a picture of Godzilla shooting King Kong in the nuts.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024