Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fist Magnets 21:02 - Mar 28 with 8700 viewsDorse

Simply because I have been repressing my inner rage all day as my kids are having a sleepover, I would like to propose the inaugural LFW Fist Magnet Award for person or persons most deserving of a fourpenny one up the bracket.

I do not feel like a room without a roof. I will not be clapping along.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fist Magnets on 17:26 - Mar 30 with 1628 viewsDiscodroids

Fist Magnets on 16:41 - Mar 30 by Dorse

Just had a lazy pub lunch - all is well with the world. Would have been better with another couple of pints of Atlantic IPA but I'm not complaining. With that in mind, I renounce impotent rage against minor celebrities (unless they really deserve it by, say, presenting a show trying to find Britain's best amatuer artist, to pick an example completely at random).

Anyway, here is a picture of Godzilla shooting King Kong in the nuts.

great work dorse

have you got a picture of Nigel Farage enjoying earl grey with Hermann Goering in 1940, possibly dressed as a cruel Captain on a slave ship from the early 18th century. with Joeph Fritzel (in fishnets )Serving cucumber sandwiches and pimms to Nigel on board as well , that would be really super.

if not ,one of a bird with her arse out on cardiff high street will do.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fist Magnets on 18:50 - Mar 30 with 1583 viewsDorse

Fist Magnets on 17:26 - Mar 30 by Discodroids

great work dorse

have you got a picture of Nigel Farage enjoying earl grey with Hermann Goering in 1940, possibly dressed as a cruel Captain on a slave ship from the early 18th century. with Joeph Fritzel (in fishnets )Serving cucumber sandwiches and pimms to Nigel on board as well , that would be really super.

if not ,one of a bird with her arse out on cardiff high street will do.

Best I could do at short notice. If you squint a bit, at best, it could be that one off of Wife Swap.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024