Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. 08:41 - Mar 30 with 6714 viewsDiscodroids

are increasingly buying women's jeans because they cant get them skinny enough. Fkng amazing. Yes cnts are strolling about in birds clothes and apparently its getting more and more popular.

If my legs were that fkn puny the absolute last thing I'd do was wear trousers that drew attention to them. State of him - doesn't look like he could get himself up a flight of stairs.

Wearing women's clothes is fine but only if it's your own mother's underwear.

its seems kellie maloney was a visionary, the mary quant of the hipster scene.

their bikes...

Their selfie stick of narcism..

their glasses

their trousers..

their man bags..

Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if a hipster puts his tatto'ed hand on you, send him to the cemetery.

by any means necessary."

Discodroid 'X'

[Post edited 30 Mar 2015 8:46]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 08:48 - Mar 30 with 5558 viewsJonDoeman

What no mention of their silly beards ? ;)

It Is What It Is !!

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 08:51 - Mar 30 with 5550 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 09:07 - Mar 30 with 5508 viewsDiscodroids

Morrissey, Oscar Wilde and the Queen tattooed on a single arm. with a zz top beard, some of em even have that camp Ned kelly chic look here in stratford, bloody stratford!.I f you parted your hair on the right hand side and wore pastels in stratford shopping center in the 80's and nineties you would have a burning tyre placed over your head by the locals.

real men wear subtle plaids, chalk stripe , prince of wales check...At ALL times.

even on the thunderbox .

chris ramsey take note.

you look like a displaced Glaswegian on electric soup on the touchline.SORT IT OUT!.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2015 9:14]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 09:22 - Mar 30 with 5478 viewsbarabajagal

That 19th century hipster Freud might be interested in your hatred for these men...

Reaction formation reduces anxiety by taking up the opposite feeling, impulse or behaviour. An example of reaction formation would be treating someone you strongly dislike in an excessively friendly manner in order to hide your true feelings. Why do people behave this way? According to Freud, they are using reaction formation as a defense mechanism to hide their true feelings by behaving in the exact opposite manner.

In other words, I sense man crush!
Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 09:31 - Mar 30 with 5462 viewsDiscodroids

your right, i feel the greatest love of all is easy to achieve when in a queue behind a 21 year old from colchester paying for his/her latte via master card, dressed as captain pugwash's cabin boy with an iced gem for a haircut.

a hipsters' spot the ball' comp
[Post edited 30 Mar 2015 9:39]

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 10:31 - Mar 30 with 5379 viewskensalriser

Pure envy, I'm afraid Disco. Because you know that if you wear skinny jeans you'll look like Matt Lucas in a pantomime.

Top iced gem observation though. Hats off for that one.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 10:33 - Mar 30 with 5376 viewsizlingtonhoop

As my avatar might suggest I have been a fan of the short pant leg, and sometimes will still try half an inch up or so - easy missus! Hooray for the Peaky Blinders, bringing half-mastedness to a prime-time audience!

But that geezer on the OP, it just looks, literally, like the Wrong Trousers.

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 10:49 - Mar 30 with 5350 viewsJuzzie

It doesn't do anything for me but it's fashion I guess. Always reinventing itself. No different to when we were youngsters. Thing is, as time goes on there's less new things as they've already been done (same with music, movies etc) so 'it' has to be creative and being creative usually results in wacky $hit, like this.

Nowt wrong with looking good but I was never a fashion victim, I followed my own path. I could never understand the need to to look like everyone else, a kind of desire for acceptance maybe?

But that's just me.

[Post edited 30 Mar 2015 11:43]
Login to get fewer ads

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 11:03 - Mar 30 with 5319 viewsDiscodroids

i cant talk really, i used to wear safari suits and dick emery honky tonk hats with cane in my acid jazz phase.

long hair, tye dye flares and flowers in my acid house phase

a mod phase, with high collar shirts that wilf from the bash street kids wouldnt wear

a kenny lynch phase when wearing italian knitwear

more of an ageing mod gone to seed look these days. still got me barnet though....
playwright alan bennet on steroids style, or hitler youth.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2015 11:04]

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 13:21 - Mar 30 with 5225 viewsaston_hoop

If you think thats bad, I discovered this weekend that its quite a common trend for guys here in Mallorca to shave their legs. Am I missing something?? Thats not normal is it?? Surely the only men who shave their legs are swimmers and drag artists!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 13:23 - Mar 30 with 5217 viewsrobith

Ah good, the weekly discodroid hipster thread
Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 13:34 - Mar 30 with 5192 viewsTheBlob

It's like Carnaby Street in the sixties where snake hipped effetes would roll about in paroxysms of sarcastic glee if you asked for jeans with a 34 waist.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 17:42 - Mar 30 with 5080 viewsDiscodroids

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 13:23 - Mar 30 by robith

Ah good, the weekly discodroid hipster thread

one does what one can robith ,when working within the sphere and parameters of an adult message board.the confines are extensive but one does what one can

a cursory look over the past months and you will un earth many threads that dont involve hipsters, some very succesful some not.

but i try goddamit.!! i try..

what is it with this message board and slimy, sniping posters ?? i dont get it.

as one of my heroes would say , get on the good foot brother , take it to the bridge and build a thread to your liking..i promise i wont post anything snide or use down arrows.

"The one major thing you have to remember...is that the man next to you is your QPR brother, and you'd damn well better treat each other that way because if you don't, then we blow the whole thing, but we've got it right there"...unless its the LFW message board of course.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2015 17:47]

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 18:05 - Mar 30 with 5038 viewsMatch82

In a non-QPR week I think it's expected to get some off topic conversations.
I believe the next step is to find a forum dedicated to fashion / hipsters and go over there and post our differing opinions on Tony Fernandes...
Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 18:12 - Mar 30 with 5021 viewsJuzzie

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 18:05 - Mar 30 by Match82

In a non-QPR week I think it's expected to get some off topic conversations.
I believe the next step is to find a forum dedicated to fashion / hipsters and go over there and post our differing opinions on Tony Fernandes...

Only if it's a non-hipster week on there and other topics of conversation need to brought to the fore. :o)
Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 19:05 - Mar 30 with 4958 viewsDorse

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 18:12 - Mar 30 by Juzzie

Only if it's a non-hipster week on there and other topics of conversation need to brought to the fore. :o)

Though this can only be decided by the standing quorum of 12 on each alternate Tuesday or Wednesday if there is a fixture clash. Extraordinary meetings can be called in the event of a) a player leaving / being signed, b) Joey Barton / Rio Ferdinand having a public meltdown on Twitter or c) Shaun Wright Phillips being revealed as really being the janitor form the scary, abandoned amusement park who would have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky youth team prospects.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 19:09 - Mar 30 with 4943 viewsJamie

So in summary, middle aged men think Young men in asos super skinny jeans and with a beard are cnts, and in turn young men think middle aged men in m&s jumpers and corduroys their wives bought them are cnts.

Revolutionary stuff, clearly all middle aged men were down with the flares and mullets of the 70s.
Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 19:33 - Mar 30 with 4904 viewsDiscodroids

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 19:09 - Mar 30 by Jamie

So in summary, middle aged men think Young men in asos super skinny jeans and with a beard are cnts, and in turn young men think middle aged men in m&s jumpers and corduroys their wives bought them are cnts.

Revolutionary stuff, clearly all middle aged men were down with the flares and mullets of the 70s.

next time i'll post a thread on focaults deviance theory , francis bacons juxtaposition with homosexuality interlocked with crime or cubism.

i dont have a cardy wee jamie, but i do have a nice retro line in willam hunt and kenzo.

why the fk do i bother!.

thanks for that bench pressing contribution to this thread.

your a credit to the organisation.

thread analysis overdrive in full effect today.

quick !, nurse ratchet , hand me 10cc's of petty sniping while offering the square root of fk all in return.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2015 19:38]

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 20:36 - Mar 30 with 4835 viewsCiderwithRsie

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 19:05 - Mar 30 by Dorse

Though this can only be decided by the standing quorum of 12 on each alternate Tuesday or Wednesday if there is a fixture clash. Extraordinary meetings can be called in the event of a) a player leaving / being signed, b) Joey Barton / Rio Ferdinand having a public meltdown on Twitter or c) Shaun Wright Phillips being revealed as really being the janitor form the scary, abandoned amusement park who would have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky youth team prospects.

We can't have an EGM every time Rio or Joey have a twitter meltdown, we'd never finish.

Just agree a standing policy that in that event a thread is started saying either or both of 'em is a c*nt and it'll run for at least 3 pages by itself. In fact, Northern could make it a sticky.
Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 20:48 - Mar 30 with 4815 viewsNW10Hoop

We have a hipster of our own already

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 21:00 - Mar 30 with 4766 viewsaston_hoop

Since all these fashions come and go every few years anyway, I'm personally looking forward to an era where everyone cool starts looking like Sieb Dijkstra. Make it happen.

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 19:22 - Mar 31 with 4433 viewsFredManRave

Good to see that Disco has got his finger on the androgyny button. I'm assuming the BBC are reading this very site as they have coincidentally come out with the following today;

http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20150331-womens-clothes-for-men

Personally, I like the off the shoulder in the first photo but without the gay tash, obviously.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 08:54 - Apr 1 with 4336 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 21:00 - Mar 30 by aston_hoop

Since all these fashions come and go every few years anyway, I'm personally looking forward to an era where everyone cool starts looking like Sieb Dijkstra. Make it happen.

I always used to think he was old, looking at that makes me realize he wasn't.

That look is still very popular in certain parts of Calais.

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 09:06 - Apr 1 with 4312 viewsaston_hoop

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 08:54 - Apr 1 by Metallica_Hoop

I always used to think he was old, looking at that makes me realize he wasn't.

That look is still very popular in certain parts of Calais.

I think that may have been his pre-QPR days before he was looking a little older but when he was looking the epitome of cool. Poland a few years ago was also favouring that look based on a haircut I ended up with after spending a few months there. No tash for me though.

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 09:16 - Apr 1 with 4303 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Hipsters.And their Crap Gear. on 09:06 - Apr 1 by aston_hoop

I think that may have been his pre-QPR days before he was looking a little older but when he was looking the epitome of cool. Poland a few years ago was also favouring that look based on a haircut I ended up with after spending a few months there. No tash for me though.

Rudi Voller was 'King Mullet' in my opinion. He bought a cool to the 'mul'

[Post edited 1 Apr 2015 9:16]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024