Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR documentary 7pm tonight Monday 30th March Notting Hill, Gate Cinema.. 11:21 - Mar 30 with 1216 views18StoneOfHoop

Be there or be a chelski count.

Bring beer,claxons,rattles,flags,banners,balloons,maureenio dartboard,whistles,poppers etcetera

On at The Gate Cinema,Notting Hill Gate
Film
R' Story [12A]
General admission screenings
Mon 30th Mar 19.00
Fans, current players, managers and even QPR legends take centre stage in a ground-breaking documentary that charts the fascinating history of the QPR football club from humble beginnings to one of London’s best loved Premier League clubs. “R’Story” captures the highs, the lows and the silver linings of the QPR journey through a series of stunning visuals, hitherto unseen archive and captivating interviews with “Sir Les” Ferdinand, Rodney Marsh, Joey Barton, Mark Lazarus and Kevin Gallen to name a few. But this is not only the club speaking — it’s a film by the fans, for the fans.

Anyone LFW punters going?

Cinema located just 20 yards from this staircase:

[Post edited 30 Mar 2015 11:38]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

QPR documentary 7pm tonight Monday 30th March Notting Hill, Gate Cinema.. on 16:46 - Apr 26 with 981 viewsTacticalR

Showing it at the Tricycle in Kilburn on Tuesday 5th May
http://www.tricycle.co.uk/current-programme-pages/cinema-program/cinema/rstory-t

Air hostess clique

QPR documentary 7pm tonight Monday 30th March Notting Hill, Gate Cinema.. on 17:04 - Apr 26 with 954 viewsDorse

QPR documentary 7pm tonight Monday 30th March Notting Hill, Gate Cinema.. on 16:46 - Apr 26 by TacticalR

Showing it at the Tricycle in Kilburn on Tuesday 5th May
http://www.tricycle.co.uk/current-programme-pages/cinema-program/cinema/rstory-t

Be there or have your sexuality questioned by a panel of expert witnesses, including Peter Tatchell (and his magical satchel), Jimmy Somerville and Oscar the Hypnodog.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024