Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forensic analysis of Chris Ramsey's friendship with Tim Sherwood - presser 10:06 - Apr 6 with 2377 viewsNorthernr

Plus some old stories about how they discovered Harry Kane together. Live, ish, from 10, ish.

Here he comes, knowing smile, how we doing, ok?

One of the microphones is fcking ridiculous.

Vargas suffered a knee twist of some sort, not sure length of time, waiting for swelling to go down. Yun came off with a bash across the head, he thought he was Ethel Merman. We''re a bit thin but we have our 25 and others will be drafted in.

Fentastic victory for us. West Brom put us under pressure, we were holding on. Morale good, very professional, players had belief before the game, they've been performing well, we just hadn't been taking chances as we did at the weekend. We'll approach the game the same way and hope we can be as clinical as we were on saturday. We have defensive issues we need to deal with.

Nick Collins' moustache asking the questions by the way.

The premier League is unpredictable. Approach each game on merits. Villa are close to us. They will have tails up, looking for three points to get away from the line.

They've got good players. They will fill positions adequately. Their injuries neither an advantage nor a disadvantage.

We'll have a pint afterwards. I'm representing Queens Park Rangers. He's with Aston Villa. It's not about me and Tim. It's about Villa v QPR.

Don't know how close he was to the job here. Saw speculation in the paper. He did well at Spurs. Few clubs after him.

Third question about Tim Sherwood.

He had negotiations with a few clubs, not sure how far down the line he got with this club. Sought after when leaving Spurs, done a very good job there, any club would have wanted him outside the top four. Happy for him to be at a big club and sure he will do a good job.

Very professional application. Still a belief. Regardless of criticism we're quite a closed shop, everybody knows what's expected of them for the fans and the owners. Don't think it effected them. Being in a position that looks doom and gloom always puts pressure on players. They've been playing very well.

We're putting pressure on teams above us. Winning a game, dragging yourself closer to that line, they've all responded this weekend. We lost at Palace, everybody else lost. Everybody responds to what the other teams are doing. It's all jolly exciting.

The pressure is equal. I'd rather be going in with the points tally Villa have got than what we've got.

Any goalscorer will tell you a spectacular one or a tap in count the same. Zamora scored a fentastic goal against Sunderland and he'll take them however they come. Very good professional, great goal for him to score, work rate and attitude phenomenal.

Any club with a prolific goalscorer in any division will find it difficult to hold onto them.

People's champion Wally Downes..
Ut's a complicated question. He's had two cracks at it.

I've come into a situation where money was spent before I came. I've tried my best to stay out of the debate about what was spent and who was brought in or not. I'm here, I'll work with who;s here, the players have to respect each other and do what's required - that's all I'm worried about.

The only reason Vargas got picked was because his training has changed. He's a good player. In order for us to get out of this situation we need to train properly and respect the other players who are training properly. Karl Henry hasn't been playing, every single day, training session and match he gives everything. Those players need respect, if they're going to do it everybody needs to do it. Vargas' training intensity and fitness has gone up, he performed quite well v Everton. Les said when some people start scoring goals they get a flavour and a feel and that influenced my thinking. Vargas' attitude been fantastic last few weeks, we've had a few discussions shall we say and he's improved.

And Bondy plays them off over the horizon.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Forensic analysis of Chris Ramsey's friendship with Tim Sherwood - presser on 13:44 - Apr 6 with 2087 viewsJigsore

Mercifully short and devoid of idiocy. Clearly the Sky reporters have already got their flip flops on.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Forensic analysis of Chris Ramsey's friendship with Tim Sherwood - presser on 14:43 - Apr 6 with 1992 viewsJonDoeman

No mention of where & how the best player at the club is ? Or maybe there was : "You have to respect your team mates by training properly".

It Is What It Is !!

Forensic analysis of Chris Ramsey's friendship with Tim Sherwood - presser on 15:47 - Apr 6 with 1932 viewskensalriser

So Vargas had a poor attitude earlier in the season. Taarabt too, obviously. How many more I wonder? Zarate, no doubt. Seems like we've had a problem with attitudes this season despite all the 'right sort' rhetoric.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Forensic analysis of Chris Ramsey's friendship with Tim Sherwood - presser on 18:31 - Apr 6 with 1820 viewsparker64

Forensic analysis of Chris Ramsey's friendship with Tim Sherwood - presser on 15:47 - Apr 6 by kensalriser

So Vargas had a poor attitude earlier in the season. Taarabt too, obviously. How many more I wonder? Zarate, no doubt. Seems like we've had a problem with attitudes this season despite all the 'right sort' rhetoric.

It was clearly evident in some warm ups that Vargas's attitude wasn't right when he wasn't starting. Not doing the stretching properly and basically pissing about and having a laugh. It was disappointing to watch.
Forensic analysis of Chris Ramsey's friendship with Tim Sherwood - presser on 19:13 - Apr 6 with 1760 viewsWokingR

Yes, but have they forgotten that he's black ?
Forensic analysis of Chris Ramsey's friendship with Tim Sherwood - presser on 14:50 - Apr 7 with 1475 viewsSimonJames

For all the idiot reporters who ask fatuous questions at these pressers (e.g. "How close was Tim Sherwood to getting the job..."), it is my sincerest wish that they get a severe electric shock from their own microphones.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Forensic analysis of Chris Ramsey's friendship with Tim Sherwood - presser on 15:04 - Apr 7 with 1441 viewsDorse

Took Mini-Dorse for his monthly flea dip and shearing earlier. Whilst he was struggling in the manly grip of his female, tattooed Geordie tonsorial artiste, I perused Britain's best selling budgie cage liner, The Sun. Forcing down my righteous disgust at the filth on Page 3 (after a good ten minutes or so) I turned to the sports pages only to become enraged at the report suggesting that Timmy was leaving the door open for Chris Ramsey to join him at Villa because, and I quote, 'I was good for him'.

My son now has an unpleasant he-mocan as a result of my not paying attention. It's a lesson I tell you.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024