Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All down to the last day again 16:46 - Apr 6 with 9924 viewsGetMeRangers

Updated 28 April
Started by assuming 36 will see you safe.... Is that what is needed? Remaining games

Leicester: West Brom (A) Swansea (H) Burnley (A) Chelscum(H) Newcastle (H) Southampton (H) Sunderland (A) QPR (H). Five maybe six winnable games, just seems a tall order to get 14 points from those games. LLLLWDWD - 30
Actual WWW - now 39

Burnley Arsenal (H) Everton (A) Leicester (H) West Ham (A) Hull (A) Stoke (H) Villa (A) Five winnable games maybe six. With their form of recent it seems possible they may get 11 points they need LDWLWLW - 35
Actual LLL... now 31

QPR Villa (A) Chelscum (H) West Ham (H) Liverpool (A) Man City (A) Newcastle (H) Lecicester (A) Four winnable. 11 points seems unlikely. LDWLLWD - 33
Actual DLL... now 30

Villa QPR (H) Spurs (A) Man City (A) Everton (H) West Ham (H) Southampton (A) Burnley (H). Three possibly four winnable. Lose on Tuesday and can see them struggling to pick up eight more points WLLLDLL - 32
Actual DWL...now 33

Hull Southampton (A) Liverpool (H) Palace (A) Arsenal (H) Burnley (H) Spurs (A) Manure (H). One possibly two winnable games. Cant see them getting to 36. Quite possibly only getting one more point LLLLLLL - 28
Actual LWW...now 34

Sunderland Palace (H) Stoke (A) Southampton (H) Everton (A) Leicester (H) Arsenal (A) Chelscum (H). Two possible three winnable DLLLLLL - 30
Actual LD... now 30

West Brom: leicester (H) Palace (A) Liverpool (H) Manure (A) Newcastel (A) Chelcum (H) Arsenal (A). Surely can pick up 3 points to get to 36. Pressure on if they dont pick them up in the next two WDLLDL - 38
Actual LWD... now 38

On my guess: Revised
Leicester 39
West Brom 38
Hull 34
Villa 33
Burnley 31
QPR Sunderland 30

However final day would look like - before KO? (Revised and all so close) - West Brom Leicester and Villa safe

West Brom Leicester 38
Hull 34
Villa 33
Sunderland 30
QPR 29
Burnley 28

Revised after 28th
Hull's win against Liverpool has not quite made them safe but it has made our task seem almost impossible now.
Very few teams seem to be interested now, but we seem unable to take advantage. Barring an upset at Man City or Liverpool, that is pretty well it IMO

[Post edited 29 Apr 2015 11:02]
All down to the last day again on 07:31 - Apr 13 with 4102 viewsCroydonCaptJack

All down to the last day again on 16:57 - Apr 12 by GetMeRangers

Revised again... Sky must be creaming themselves if it turns out the last day looks as I imagine it might...
With Sunderland and Hull as good as gone and the third team to fill the last place is decided by each of four teams playing each other.
They just couldnt script it any better

I hope you are right but given those two aren't even in the bottom three to call them 'as good as gone' seems a bit optimistic!!
All down to the last day again on 09:50 - Apr 13 with 4029 viewsGetMeRangers

All down to the last day again on 07:31 - Apr 13 by CroydonCaptJack

I hope you are right but given those two aren't even in the bottom three to call them 'as good as gone' seems a bit optimistic!!

That I do realise. However, perversely, I would rather have our games left and looking a little more doable than either of Hulls or Sunderlands fixtures. That Palace result alone, if it had happened here, would have made it look like certain curtains

There will be plenty of upsets too before the end, though I have always expected that it would go to the final game for months, much that you could almost predict it would be Derby that we would play in the Playoff final as soon as Steve M got Derby firing.

I will keep this updated each week and see how accurate a guess it is
All down to the last day again on 16:43 - Apr 13 with 3965 viewsHarbour

hope your right with your predictions not sure we will get 2 wins at home or draws at Man City or Pool....will need a unexpected win away at either of these 2 games....running out of luck rope and games if we stay up it will really be the great escape...hearts says yes head says no....
All down to the last day again on 17:15 - Apr 13 with 3926 viewsCroydonCaptJack

All down to the last day again on 09:50 - Apr 13 by GetMeRangers

That I do realise. However, perversely, I would rather have our games left and looking a little more doable than either of Hulls or Sunderlands fixtures. That Palace result alone, if it had happened here, would have made it look like certain curtains

There will be plenty of upsets too before the end, though I have always expected that it would go to the final game for months, much that you could almost predict it would be Derby that we would play in the Playoff final as soon as Steve M got Derby firing.

I will keep this updated each week and see how accurate a guess it is

It is a great thread mate. I looked again at lunchtime and the annoying for me now is that I can see us catching both of them two but then Burnley and Leicester escaping at our expense. Now that would be frustrating.
All down to the last day again on 09:46 - Apr 18 with 3803 viewsGetMeRangers

All down to the last day again on 17:15 - Apr 13 by CroydonCaptJack

It is a great thread mate. I looked again at lunchtime and the annoying for me now is that I can see us catching both of them two but then Burnley and Leicester escaping at our expense. Now that would be frustrating.

Sky messing around with guesses come to the same conclusion as you with us, Sunderland and Hull going down

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/premier-leagu
All down to the last day again on 17:09 - Apr 18 with 3657 viewsGetMeRangers

Updated as of 18th
Leicester stretch to three wins in a row and looking to be safe and quite possibly by the Final day
Burnley slipping a bit further

Next weekend looking to be quit a defining weekend. We need to win and now, ideally, need Leicester to beat Burnley. Fingers crossed that Palace bounce back against Hull and Stoke see off Sunderland. Not expecting Villa to get anything at Man City.

Those results would see Burnley bottom and Hull and Sunderland drop in at the expense of us and Leicester
All down to the last day again on 18:23 - Apr 18 with 3615 viewskropotkin41

All down to the last day again on 17:09 - Apr 18 by GetMeRangers

Updated as of 18th
Leicester stretch to three wins in a row and looking to be safe and quite possibly by the Final day

Next weekend looking to be quit a defining weekend. We need to win and now, ideally, need Leicester to beat Burnley. Fingers crossed that Palace bounce back against Hull and Stoke see off Sunderland. Not expecting Villa to get anything at Man City.

Those results would see Burnley bottom and Hull and Sunderland drop in at the expense of us and Leicester

Gawd! That'd be a great Saturday feeling! I shall believe it when I see it.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

All down to the last day again on 21:43 - Apr 18 with 3464 viewswombat

All down to the last day again on 18:23 - Apr 18 by kropotkin41

Gawd! That'd be a great Saturday feeling! I shall believe it when I see it.

Hopefully palace aren't already packed for there summer holidays next sat .

Think we are going down myself prob 3 points off staying up

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Login to get fewer ads

All down to the last day again on 04:38 - Apr 19 with 3356 viewsFredManRave

All down to the last day again on 17:09 - Apr 18 by GetMeRangers

Updated as of 18th

Great post. Very optimistic for us glass half fullers. If all goes to plan then, as you say, next Saturday, we are out of the bottom 3 on goal difference, with 4 games to play and it's in our own hands. And hopefully City would win to bring Villa back into it as well. And if Newcastle lose their next two games then they would still not be safe with 4 games to go.

What could possibly go wrong...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

All down to the last day again on 07:21 - Apr 19 with 3310 viewsCHUBBS

The best we can hope for is that we win our remaining home games,which I doubt we will and hope Leicester are safe by the time we play them.
Will 35 points be enough?
I don't know but realistically i think we will Finnish on 31 and drop before our final game.
Our current defence is the worst I've ever seen,consistently conceding when under no real pressure.
I think our season ended when we threw away two points at Villa.
We deserve relegation.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2015 7:40]
All down to the last day again on 08:17 - Apr 19 with 3271 viewsSpiritofGregory

All down to the last day again on 07:21 - Apr 19 by CHUBBS

The best we can hope for is that we win our remaining home games,which I doubt we will and hope Leicester are safe by the time we play them.
Will 35 points be enough?
I don't know but realistically i think we will Finnish on 31 and drop before our final game.
Our current defence is the worst I've ever seen,consistently conceding when under no real pressure.
I think our season ended when we threw away two points at Villa.
We deserve relegation.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2015 7:40]

That Villa result was the killer blow.
All down to the last day again on 13:52 - Apr 19 with 3121 viewsRed_Ranger

All down to the last day again on 04:38 - Apr 19 by FredManRave

Great post. Very optimistic for us glass half fullers. If all goes to plan then, as you say, next Saturday, we are out of the bottom 3 on goal difference, with 4 games to play and it's in our own hands. And hopefully City would win to bring Villa back into it as well. And if Newcastle lose their next two games then they would still not be safe with 4 games to go.

What could possibly go wrong...

I'm with you, Freddy.
Guinness will be flowing if we can pull it off.
All down to the last day again on 18:04 - Apr 19 with 3055 viewsterryb

It is possible that Leicester will win beat Burnley, Newcastle, Southampton & Sunderland. That could make the last match a little easier.

A draw between Hull & Burnley would also help!

Perhaps you should bring The Magpies into the equation, replacing west Brom?

I think we will be down to three from Hull, Sunderland, Burnley & ourselves, unless The Geordies completely implode.
All down to the last day again on 16:25 - Apr 20 with 2885 viewswhittocksRs

Leicester
Burnley (A) Chelscum (H) Newcastle (H) Southampton (H) Sunderland (A) QPR (H). DLWDDD
Points total: 35

Burnley
Everton (A) Leicester (H) West Ham (A) Hull (A) Stoke (H) Villa (A) LLDWDL
Points total: 31

QPR
West Ham (H) Liverpool (A) Man City (A) Newcastle (H) Lecicester (A)
WLLWD
Points total: 33

Villa
Man City (A) Everton (H) West Ham (H) Southampton (A) Burnley (H). LLWLW
Points total: 38

Hull
Liverpool (H) Palace (A) Arsenal (H) Burnley (H) Spurs (A) Manure (H)
LDLLLL

Sunderland
Stoke (A) Southampton (H) Everton (A) Leicester (H) Arsenal (A) Chelscum (H). LDLDLL

West Brom
Liverpool (H) Manure (A) Newcastel (A) Chelcum (H) Arsenal (A).
LLWDL
Points total: 37

That leaves Hull, Sunderland and Burnley going down on 31 each, and just surviving by the skins of our teeth. But it only needs one of those to go on a mini-run and I'd say that's it for us.
All down to the last day again on 16:32 - Apr 20 with 2877 viewsBklynRanger

So based on the above we could win two more, finish on 33 points and still stay up? And that's even with the inclusion of a draw between Burnley and Leicester which I think will happen. This really is another chinese water torture session of a season.
All down to the last day again on 16:37 - Apr 20 with 2879 viewsdaveB

impossible to predict these things as you always get some freak results, At the moment I'd say it;s us, Burnley and Hull going down but who knows.
All down to the last day again on 16:45 - Apr 20 with 2862 viewsGetMeRangers

All down to the last day again on 16:25 - Apr 20 by whittocksRs

Leicester
Burnley (A) Chelscum (H) Newcastle (H) Southampton (H) Sunderland (A) QPR (H). DLWDDD
Points total: 35

Burnley
Everton (A) Leicester (H) West Ham (A) Hull (A) Stoke (H) Villa (A) LLDWDL

QPR
West Ham (H) Liverpool (A) Man City (A) Newcastle (H) Lecicester (A)
WLLWD
Points total: 33

Villa
Man City (A) Everton (H) West Ham (H) Southampton (A) Burnley (H). LLWLW
Points total: 38

Hull
Liverpool (H) Palace (A) Arsenal (H) Burnley (H) Spurs (A) Manure (H)
LDLLLL

Sunderland
Stoke (A) Southampton (H) Everton (A) Leicester (H) Arsenal (A) Chelscum (H). LDLDLL

West Brom
Liverpool (H) Manure (A) Newcastel (A) Chelcum (H) Arsenal (A).
LLWDL
Points total: 37

That leaves Hull, Sunderland and Burnley going down on 31 each, and just surviving by the skins of our teeth. But it only needs one of those to go on a mini-run and I'd say that's it for us.

You have hull down to get only a draw... they are currently on 28 = 29 and west Brom are 36 = 40. You also have Leicester to draw with Burnley but Burnley to lose! so Burnley now 32

Before the final match would look like, with your predictions:

West Brom 40
Newcastle ??
Villa 35
Leicester 34
QPR Burnley 32
Sunderland 31
Hull 29

So we might need to better Burnley's result on the final day or equal it if we have better goal difference. I wonder if Timmy will happily save his players for a cup final and send down his old friend CR

What was it CR said about not wanting to go to Leicester on the final day and needing to win 3-0
[Post edited 20 Apr 2015 16:50]
All down to the last day again on 17:19 - Apr 20 with 2831 viewswhittocksRs

All down to the last day again on 16:45 - Apr 20 by GetMeRangers

You have hull down to get only a draw... they are currently on 28 = 29 and west Brom are 36 = 40. You also have Leicester to draw with Burnley but Burnley to lose! so Burnley now 32

Before the final match would look like, with your predictions:

West Brom 40
Newcastle ??
Villa 35
Leicester 34
QPR Burnley 32
Sunderland 31
Hull 29

So we might need to better Burnley's result on the final day or equal it if we have better goal difference. I wonder if Timmy will happily save his players for a cup final and send down his old friend CR

What was it CR said about not wanting to go to Leicester on the final day and needing to win 3-0
[Post edited 20 Apr 2015 16:50]

Maths was never the strong point.

Can't see Newcastle falling so hard; they've got a win left in them.
All down to the last day again on 18:23 - Apr 20 with 2805 viewsGetMeRangers

All down to the last day again on 17:19 - Apr 20 by whittocksRs

Maths was never the strong point.

Can't see Newcastle falling so hard; they've got a win left in them.

No worries about the maths... except it makes it even more worrying for the last day

I am sure Toon have a win in them. I deally they will have got it by the time they meet us. They look pretty poor and souless atm I just not sure whether they will finish above or below West Brom
All down to the last day again on 19:48 - Apr 25 with 2615 viewsGetMeRangers

Updated again. The weekend that our fate slipped out of our hands unless we pick upsome miracle points in the next two matches.

With so many teams on the beach, really disappointing that no way could be found past West Ham
All down to the last day again on 22:37 - Apr 25 with 2498 viewsWestonsuperR

Forget the last day, Hull and Leicester have 3 Homes games in a row now where as we go to Liverpool and Man City, they get 3pts in total and we get 0 as we expect we are down before the Newcastle match, presuming Villa pick up 2pts as well. A lot of it's and but's but very possible we will be relagated with 2 games left.
All down to the last day again on 08:22 - Apr 26 with 2417 viewsRed_Ranger

it now looks over.
All down to the last day again on 08:29 - Apr 26 with 2412 viewskropotkin41

If it goes down to the last day we'll have done very well indeed.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

All down to the last day again on 19:33 - Apr 26 with 2262 viewsthemodfather

can't see it
unless we "shock the world" and beat liverpool and man city ( or 4 pts even) hammer newky and then.....
then again i could be a lottery millionaire if i got 6 right numbers....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024