Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 16:11 - Apr 7 with 46282 viewsPinnerPaul

Here goes.....

I'll start with this thought - anyone take a point now?

You know what - I think I would.
Match Thread on 16:15 - Apr 7 with 11877 viewsBklynRanger

Brave man, well played.

If we're 1 down after 75 minutes I'd take a point (obviously) but not now. One of very few games left where we have a good chance of getting a win if we get it right.
Match Thread on 16:16 - Apr 7 with 11870 viewstoboboly

Death or glory. 3 points or nowt.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Match Thread on 16:18 - Apr 7 with 11857 viewsQPRski

I would certainly gamble one point now, with the hope of returning with three.

It is a potentially a very winable game.

We should go for it!!!!
[Post edited 7 Apr 2015 16:19]
Match Thread on 16:22 - Apr 7 with 11832 viewsWeaverQPR

All or nothing for me. 3 points tonight reels them all back in

@WeavQPR

Match Thread on 16:22 - Apr 7 with 11831 viewsEastR

A point wouldn't be a bad result at all.

We need to give nothing away for the first half an hour

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Match Thread on 16:26 - Apr 7 with 11816 viewsDANRANGER

Tim Sherwood clearly is worried about the capabilities of his players by his comments. Very much trying to get the fans onside but not sure they have the sorts to knuckle down and compete. Clearly they have some talent but we have to get at them and their fans will be concerned after our win on Saturday especially if we can start well. Ref is important as we will have to make tackles and early yellow cards to any of our defensive players would be a concern.

Can't call this one. See out the early pressure and take our chances we could see a few goals again. I fancy us to create chances against them and it will be an open game as neither team are strong defensively.
Match Thread on 16:26 - Apr 7 with 11816 viewsCFW

Think the pressure is on them to win the game, they are at home against a team below them with an awful away record. Whilst a win is not out of the question I think it is more of we must not lose so a draw would not be the end of the world.

I am confident we can score but I am not confident we can keep a clean sheet which is more of the problem. Before these two away games we would have taken 4 points so just because we got a great result on Saturday also need to be realistic.

If we can get ahead in the match then I think we can do it - go behind and its all over.
Match Thread on 16:28 - Apr 7 with 11804 viewsDorse

If we don't play for a win, we'll be fcuked in double quick time. For what it's worth, I think our only realistic option is to go for it. They've looked ropey recently. Go for the first goal.

If we lose, we're most likely relegated. If we draw, we're most likely relegated. If we win, we're still likely to be relegated but at least we stand a chance.

I'll go for a win but I can't see us keeping a clean sheet.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 16:31 - Apr 7 with 11796 viewsJAPRANGERS

Pinner, virgin match thread starter??

Tonight I think the score will be :

Villa 0 QPR 1

(or some other score init!)
Match Thread on 16:37 - Apr 7 with 11770 viewslave16

Match Thread on 16:31 - Apr 7 by JAPRANGERS

Villa 0 QPR 1

I thought Pinner said take a pint... doh!

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Match Thread on 16:40 - Apr 7 with 11756 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

All out for as many goals as we can bag. As others have said, 3 points or fock it!
Match Thread on 16:40 - Apr 7 with 11756 viewsPinnerPaul

Match Thread on 16:31 - Apr 7 by JAPRANGERS

Villa 0 QPR 1

No I started one a few weeks ago - we lost!

I'm just thinking if its 1-1, 15' to go I can see both teams settling for that.

But, really its just guesswork isn't - that's what makes it so much "fun"
Match Thread on 16:40 - Apr 7 with 11754 viewsRs_Holy

Still got the scars from 2 years ago.... 3-1 to Villa I reckon.... its a cruel game!
Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 7 with 11726 viewsPinnerPaul

Match Thread on 16:40 - Apr 7 by Rs_Holy

Still got the scars from 2 years ago.... 3-1 to Villa I reckon.... its a cruel game!

Yes I was there 2 years ago - horrible place, horrible fans, horrible result, horrible day.

I was resigned to a nice quiet "not bothered about football" last 8 games and now I know I'll be reduced to watching this on the live stream in "Doctor Who mode"

That's hiding behind the sofa, only looking at the game on line every now & again!
Match Thread on 16:45 - Apr 7 with 11710 viewsrosseeles

3-1 to us, charlie opening the scoring. Think Villa will go to pieces
Match Thread on 16:52 - Apr 7 with 11687 viewsqueensparker

I spent the West Brom game trying to watch a stream while looking after our four month old and managed to miss every single goal (apart from their one) mucking about changing nappies etc.

I've got her again tonight. The omens are good
Match Thread on 16:52 - Apr 7 with 11684 viewsheadhoops

absolutely fly at them from the off and get our noses in front - huge pressure on them to then score. Cause them enough problems and Tactic Tim's 'gillet' could spontaneously combust. Sit back and play for an 'Arry' draw and we are fooked.

Attack, attack, attack. This is a winnable game lets go for it.
Villa 1 ( Benteke) Rangers 2 ( Charlie & Phillips).

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Match Thread on 17:00 - Apr 7 with 11657 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Match Thread on 16:52 - Apr 7 by queensparker

I spent the West Brom game trying to watch a stream while looking after our four month old and managed to miss every single goal (apart from their one) mucking about changing nappies etc.

I've got her again tonight. The omens are good

ExLax and whiskey should get the nappies flowing!
Match Thread on 17:00 - Apr 7 with 11656 viewsFredManRave

I disagree Match. No penalties in this game and we'll win 2-1.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2015 17:07]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 7 with 11650 viewsMatch82

We'll be winning, but get done in the last minute by a dodgy penalty decision. 1-1.
Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 7 with 11650 viewsFredManRave

If we win 6-0 and are therefore on the same number of points as Hull and with the same goal difference is position then decided by goals scored? I'll assume that, helped by our 6-0 win we'll have scored more than them and will therefore go up to 16th.

Or maybe we should just go for the 7-0 to avoid any confusion...

Btw, I think we'll win 2-1...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Match Thread on 17:19 - Apr 7 with 11596 viewsBrazilNutR

As i had to take 3 kids to a theme park on Saturday and missed the game.. but recorded it and attempted to turn of my updates... (which only worked after the first 3 goals!) so i watched the game knowing we started 3-0 up..and it was still stressfull!
So anyway, I'm taking another one for the team and agreed to work this afternoon at game time...i had assumed it was going to be on cable and i could again record it... even QPR announced on their official site that FOX Brazil were showing it... but alas, they can't even get that right, as FOX just emailed me to confirm they don't have it... So now I'll be legging it home to try and catch the last 30 mins on a dodgy stream... far from ideal, but hopefully the football gods reward me again!
Match Thread on 17:22 - Apr 7 with 11581 viewsdaveB

Want a win but would take a draw, saturdays win has given us a chance regardless of what happens tonight.
Get to 35 points and I think we'll be ok, still a big ask though.

As ever tonight first goal is the key to our chances
Match Thread on 17:33 - Apr 7 with 11553 viewsJuzzie

As long as we don't "play for a point" (usually ends in tears).

We need to play for the win but if we end up with a point it won't be disasterous as it still keeps it 3 from 6.
Match Thread on 17:37 - Apr 7 with 11543 viewskropotkin41

No idea what's going to happen tonight. A win would in my opinion make us a pretty good bet to stay up.............. stakes are high.

It is a cruel game indeed............. but maybe, just maybe it could be cruel to Villa instead of to us.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024