Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Family Stand Survey 20:32 - Apr 10 with 10147 viewsSussexR

For those that want to influence the future of the Family Stand the survey is on the club website. If you have a view please complete it.
Family Stand Survey on 21:44 - Apr 10 with 9094 viewsSussexR

Here's a link

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/loftus-road-qpr-family-stand-fans-survey-23614
Family Stand Survey on 00:06 - Apr 11 with 9004 viewsjohncharles

Family Stand Survey on 21:44 - Apr 10 by SussexR

Here's a link

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/loftus-road-qpr-family-stand-fans-survey-23614

Didn't take any notice of our protests when they made the changes and turfed us out.
Just a PR exercise to do whatever they have in mind and then say well, we consulted the fans.

Strong and stable my arse.

Family Stand Survey on 09:08 - Apr 11 with 8923 viewsSussexR

I'm hoping things will be different now that Beard has gone. It was his baby. We must at least try now we have an opportunity. They have promised to meet with us and discuss after it's closed.
Family Stand Survey on 09:09 - Apr 11 with 8919 viewsSussexR

After the surveys closed that is.
Family Stand Survey on 08:48 - Apr 12 with 8557 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Family Stand Survey on 00:06 - Apr 11 by johncharles

Didn't take any notice of our protests when they made the changes and turfed us out.
Just a PR exercise to do whatever they have in mind and then say well, we consulted the fans.

I agree but I still let my feelings be known even if no arśehole at the club even reads it.
Family Stand Survey on 07:50 - Apr 13 with 8287 viewsstowmarketrange

After yesterday's incidents seeming to involve a lot from our family stand,I'd be surprised if it wasn't more strictly enforced next year.
Family Stand Survey on 12:33 - Apr 13 with 8220 viewsBasingstokeR

Family Stand Survey on 07:50 - Apr 13 by stowmarketrange

After yesterday's incidents seeming to involve a lot from our family stand,I'd be surprised if it wasn't more strictly enforced next year.

How could it be more strictly enforced?
Family Stand Survey on 13:34 - Apr 13 with 8198 viewsstowmarketrange

Family Stand Survey on 12:33 - Apr 13 by BasingstokeR

How could it be more strictly enforced?

I think some of the people throwing stuff might not have been there with children as part of their groups,especially the bloke who jumped over the barrier.
They relaxed the rules to allow adults whose kids couldn't make a game still be allowed in,rather than move to another stand.
It doesn't help that they resell tickets for the family stand on viagogo.The club are supposed to check on who buys the tickets,but I don't think they check very well.
Login to get fewer ads

Family Stand Survey on 14:15 - Apr 13 with 8183 viewswombat

Family Stand Survey on 13:34 - Apr 13 by stowmarketrange

I think some of the people throwing stuff might not have been there with children as part of their groups,especially the bloke who jumped over the barrier.
They relaxed the rules to allow adults whose kids couldn't make a game still be allowed in,rather than move to another stand.
It doesn't help that they resell tickets for the family stand on viagogo.The club are supposed to check on who buys the tickets,but I don't think they check very well.

also no real proof the objects came from the loft and not R block , they guy who jumped the wall i think was there with a kid funnily enough , ref should have got the card out as it was incitment regardelss of the hammering they had recieved during the game yesterdcay

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Family Stand Survey on 14:27 - Apr 13 with 8172 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Family Stand Survey on 14:15 - Apr 13 by wombat

also no real proof the objects came from the loft and not R block , they guy who jumped the wall i think was there with a kid funnily enough , ref should have got the card out as it was incitment regardelss of the hammering they had recieved during the game yesterdcay

I didnt see the dude jump the wall but I did see loads of stuff come flying onto the pitch, mainly from the Family Stand (Im in R Block). And, it was mainly scarves and programs.
Family Stand Survey on 22:49 - Apr 13 with 8040 viewshamptonhillhoop

Family Stand Survey on 14:27 - Apr 13 by Pablo_Hoopsta

I didnt see the dude jump the wall but I did see loads of stuff come flying onto the pitch, mainly from the Family Stand (Im in R Block). And, it was mainly scarves and programs.

There were lots of single blokes and ones or twos with no kids in the family stand yesterday, and even according to my cousin, a young Frenchman in a Chelsea shirt. Most of these I'd not seen before. Another victory for viagogo
[Post edited 13 Apr 2015 22:51]
Family Stand Survey on 10:09 - Apr 14 with 7941 viewsdaveB

We usually have 2 kids in our group but neither came on Sunday, bloke who usually sits near us sold his seats on viagoo and it was a Chelsea fan with his young son in his seats. They weren't a problem and both of them loved the atmosphere.
Family Stand Survey on 22:27 - Apr 14 with 7753 viewsNorthernr

I'm sincerely hoping the Viagogo thing is one of Beard's ideas that goes with him. Doubt it though.
Family Stand Survey on 12:36 - Apr 15 with 7611 viewsSaycey

Family Stand Survey on 22:27 - Apr 14 by Northernr

I'm sincerely hoping the Viagogo thing is one of Beard's ideas that goes with him. Doubt it though.

I'm told it is up for review in the summer.

I got the impression the club ops team were somewhat embarrassed by Viagogo. Impossible to justify on a number of grounds, plus they end up catching the backdraft, i.e. the aggro in the stands.
Family Stand Survey on 19:21 - Apr 15 with 7553 viewsjohncharles

Family Stand Survey on 22:49 - Apr 13 by hamptonhillhoop

There were lots of single blokes and ones or twos with no kids in the family stand yesterday, and even according to my cousin, a young Frenchman in a Chelsea shirt. Most of these I'd not seen before. Another victory for viagogo
[Post edited 13 Apr 2015 22:51]

probably sitting in my seat. My seat, my son's seat and all the others who had been there for 15 years until our kids failed to qualify and we were slung out with no warning.
It stank then and it gets smellier as time goes on.
Survey for my opinion. are you taking the piss ?
[Post edited 15 Apr 2015 19:26]

Strong and stable my arse.

Family Stand Survey on 09:05 - Apr 16 with 7492 viewsSussexR

Family Stand Survey on 13:34 - Apr 13 by stowmarketrange

The rules weren't relaxed for the Chelsea game, that only happens for evening games. Viagogo is another matter though
Family Stand Survey on 12:19 - Apr 16 with 7444 viewsstowmarketrange

Family Stand Survey on 09:05 - Apr 16 by SussexR

The rules weren't relaxed for the Chelsea game, that only happens for evening games. Viagogo is another matter though

They weren't relaxed officially,but are the stewards going to turn people away in the busy rush at ko time for a big game like this?
Family Stand Survey on 12:20 - Apr 16 with 7444 viewsGloucs_R

Viagogo - Legalised Ticket Touting.

You can make it work, you limit the cost of a ticket to £25 for any game. If I had my ST still and got £25 for a game I couldnt attend, I would be OK with that. Even if on average it cost me more than that per game.

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Family Stand Survey on 06:54 - Apr 19 with 7132 viewsalantheranger

Family Stand Survey on 12:20 - Apr 16 by Gloucs_R

Viagogo - Legalised Ticket Touting.

You can make it work, you limit the cost of a ticket to £25 for any game. If I had my ST still and got £25 for a game I couldnt attend, I would be OK with that. Even if on average it cost me more than that per game.

I bought my daughter a ticket for the chelskum game in the seat next to mine, but when my mate could not make it himself she had his season ticket in the upper loft, so I sold it back to the club for what I paid for it rather than have a scum supporter sitting next to me.
Family Stand Survey on 10:35 - Apr 21 with 6928 viewsdaveB

They have relaxed the rules for all games so you can enter the stand without a child physically with you but you still can't buy a single adult ticket you need to have a child in your party. Also if your kid can't go and you want to upgrade their ticket they do it now rather than move you somewhere else.
Family Stand Survey on 15:40 - Apr 21 with 6865 viewsstowmarketrange

Family Stand Survey on 10:35 - Apr 21 by daveB

They have relaxed the rules for all games so you can enter the stand without a child physically with you but you still can't buy a single adult ticket you need to have a child in your party. Also if your kid can't go and you want to upgrade their ticket they do it now rather than move you somewhere else.

My mate sold his single ticket on viagogo for the Man Utd game.There was a single adult tourist sitting in it,so it proves that the club don't check vey well before they pass them on via Viagogo.
Family Stand Survey on 17:00 - Apr 21 with 6859 viewsMrNITK

Family Stand Survey on 15:40 - Apr 21 by stowmarketrange

My mate sold his single ticket on viagogo for the Man Utd game.There was a single adult tourist sitting in it,so it proves that the club don't check vey well before they pass them on via Viagogo.

Is it me or is it unlikely that a QPR fan would buy off viagogo unless he/she realised late that they can suddenly make the game, it's a sellout and he/she doesn't mind being mugged off about £120. Every QPR fan must have some booking history, know someone etc and should be able to get their hands on a ticket if they're quick enough.

So basically you can buy a single adult ticket in the family stand if you buy via viagogo but you can't from QPR. So it's more than likely it'll end up in the hands of an away supporter.
Family Stand Survey on 17:29 - Apr 21 with 6849 viewsstowmarketrange

Family Stand Survey on 17:00 - Apr 21 by MrNITK

Is it me or is it unlikely that a QPR fan would buy off viagogo unless he/she realised late that they can suddenly make the game, it's a sellout and he/she doesn't mind being mugged off about £120. Every QPR fan must have some booking history, know someone etc and should be able to get their hands on a ticket if they're quick enough.

So basically you can buy a single adult ticket in the family stand if you buy via viagogo but you can't from QPR. So it's more than likely it'll end up in the hands of an away supporter.

Yes.We've had Chelshite,Liverpool and Man utd fans sitting in the family stand recently,so it proves that they don't bother checking too closely,and how can a single adult buy a ticket from the club to sit on their own away from the party they came with?Or how would you buy a single seat for a child and have them sitting,sometimes,in a different block?
All this goes on while they threw out long term fans who used to sit there in order to make room for families.
Family Stand Survey on 17:53 - Apr 21 with 6842 viewsdaveB

Family Stand Survey on 15:40 - Apr 21 by stowmarketrange

I'm sure viagogo is a doddle to get in the family stand, I was just talking about when buying direct from the club
Family Stand Survey on 23:11 - Apr 21 with 6800 viewsstowmarketrange

Family Stand Survey on 17:53 - Apr 21 by daveB

I'm sure viagogo is a doddle to get in the family stand, I was just talking about when buying direct from the club

They wouldn't sell the same mate his ticket on its own for any of the cup games,so it looks like that they strictly enforce the policy then,but in theory,its possible for anyone in the family stand to buy any spare tickets if they meet the right number of adults to children in the group.
They can then resell these tickets to anyone they choose including away fans on viagogo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024