Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle 22:09 - Apr 13 with 6342 viewsCamberleyR

Anybody think they're safe yet? Just lost their fifth game on the spin and in those they've only scored once conceding nine. Sinking like a stone and I reckon they're definitely one who's catchable.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Newcastle on 22:15 - Apr 13 with 5405 viewsLblock

I'd hope they're safe on that points tally

Plus if they're not then they will surely beat us to confirm it.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Newcastle on 22:16 - Apr 13 with 5402 viewseccles

already got enough points.
Think Pardew has got a case for manager of the year. He's managed to save two teams from relegation this season.
Newcastle on 22:43 - Apr 13 with 5312 viewsSimonJames

Let's just hope when we play them, that the FA haven't banned our fans because of the missile throwing.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Newcastle on 23:07 - Apr 13 with 5244 viewskingo

Newcastle on 22:43 - Apr 13 by SimonJames

Let's just hope when we play them, that the FA haven't banned our fans because of the missile throwing.

Classic

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Newcastle on 23:14 - Apr 13 with 5219 viewsstowmarketrange

I can't see WBA picking up another win so maybe they will finish on 34 with 1 draw against the Geordies.We need 3 wins from 5 games.If we get them I think we will finish above the baggies,Sunderland and hull.
Newcastle on 23:53 - Apr 13 with 5172 viewsbarbicanranger

Newcastle on 23:14 - Apr 13 by stowmarketrange

I can't see WBA picking up another win so maybe they will finish on 34 with 1 draw against the Geordies.We need 3 wins from 5 games.If we get them I think we will finish above the baggies,Sunderland and hull.

Newcastle on 23:56 - Apr 13 with 5169 viewskensalriser

WBA have lost three on the spin two of which were at home against us and Leicester and they still have to play the top 3 plus Liverpool. I bet they're feeling a bit twitchy now.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Newcastle on 00:56 - Apr 14 with 5126 viewskarl

Newcastle on 23:56 - Apr 13 by kensalriser

WBA have lost three on the spin two of which were at home against us and Leicester and they still have to play the top 3 plus Liverpool. I bet they're feeling a bit twitchy now.

Has anyone given a thought to how SOG might feel about this? Heartless fùckers
Login to get fewer ads

Newcastle on 01:39 - Apr 14 with 5096 viewsstowmarketrange

Newcastle on 23:56 - Apr 13 by kensalriser

Their other 2 games are Palarse and Newcastle away.Surely Newcastle have to win a game at home to calm the fans down a bit.I'm hoping it will be this one.
Newcastle on 07:06 - Apr 14 with 5018 viewsGetMeRangers

Pretty sure 35 will be enough this year. Baggies should pick up draws against Palace and Newcastle to confirm their position

It is bottom six with Sunderland and Hull looking very vulnerable, which would leave it for the other four sides, who all meet on the final day, to decide the final place. If Sky were to write last day draas then this would surely be it
Newcastle on 11:23 - Apr 14 with 4847 viewsYorkRanger

Newcastle on 07:06 - Apr 14 by GetMeRangers

Pretty sure 35 will be enough this year. Baggies should pick up draws against Palace and Newcastle to confirm their position

It is bottom six with Sunderland and Hull looking very vulnerable, which would leave it for the other four sides, who all meet on the final day, to decide the final place. If Sky were to write last day draas then this would surely be it

Agreed, if 35 points isn't enough then we should be more worried than we already are
Newcastle on 11:57 - Apr 14 with 4804 viewsdaveB

Newcastle will be fine. Looking at the fixtures and points totals I think it's between the bottom 3, Hull and Sunderland. All the others should be fine
Newcastle on 12:00 - Apr 14 with 4797 viewspaulparker

id rather watch paint dry than watch Newcastle, West Ham, WBA or Stoke
all well run clubs , but blimey whats the point if your season ends in febuary
and thats the reality folks , we all want to be a a mid table , established , profit making club , but it comes at a cost ,the cost of giving up when you have enough points and sacaraficing the cups, the cost of becomming boring and stale
the supporters of these clubs may as well not bother and come back again in August

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Newcastle on 12:15 - Apr 14 with 4764 viewsTacticalR

Newcastle on 12:00 - Apr 14 by paulparker

and thats the reality folks , we all want to be a a mid table , established , profit making club , but it comes at a cost ,the cost of giving up when you have enough points and sacaraficing the cups, the cost of becomming boring and stale
the supporters of these clubs may as well not bother and come back again in August

The mediocre league. It's the dream isn't it? It's the place everyone wants to be. It's the one Arsenal win every season. If only we can get out of the mini-league of death.

Air hostess clique

Newcastle on 12:30 - Apr 14 with 4728 viewsJuzzie

Newcastle are safe I'm sure but I'd like them to get a couple of wins before they play us as if they carry on as they are it'll make our task of getting a win harder. I want thier players to be on the beach by the time they come to us.
Newcastle on 13:55 - Apr 14 with 4644 viewsqueensparker

Newcastle on 12:00 - Apr 14 by paulparker

Right now that sounds wonderful to be honest
Newcastle on 14:08 - Apr 14 with 4616 viewspaulparker

Newcastle on 13:55 - Apr 14 by queensparker

Right now that sounds wonderful to be honest

oh id take it now and next season
but the clubs mentioned have been doing enough by january/febuary then giving up the rest of the season now for the last 5-6 seasons whilst sacrificing the cups
at what point as a supporter do you say this is sh1t & boring , what are they playing for exactly , i bet 99.9 % of geordies knew they would lose yesterday and put up zero effort
it was easier to give the 3 points to liverpool than go through the rigmarole of playing it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Newcastle on 14:16 - Apr 14 with 4605 viewsstowmarketrange

Newcastle on 14:08 - Apr 14 by paulparker

oh id take it now and next season
but the clubs mentioned have been doing enough by january/febuary then giving up the rest of the season now for the last 5-6 seasons whilst sacrificing the cups
at what point as a supporter do you say this is sh1t & boring , what are they playing for exactly , i bet 99.9 % of geordies knew they would lose yesterday and put up zero effort
it was easier to give the 3 points to liverpool than go through the rigmarole of playing it

That is possibly why only 800 Geordies bothered to travel to the game,and why Bolton,Blackburn,Wigan and Fulham had to try hard to keep the fans coming season after season when there was virtually nothing to play for.Apart from the mid-table trophy of course.
Newcastle on 17:04 - Apr 14 with 4508 viewsTacticalR

There's supposed to be a boycott on Sunday, but who knows how successful it will be?
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/sport-opinion/newcastle-united-boycott-big-

Air hostess clique

Newcastle on 20:36 - Apr 14 with 4413 viewsstowmarketrange

Newcastle on 17:04 - Apr 14 by TacticalR

There's supposed to be a boycott on Sunday, but who knows how successful it will be?
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/sport-opinion/newcastle-united-boycott-big-

Why can't they just turn up and keep quiet for 90 minutes?
Trouble with that plan is that how would anyone know there is a protest going on?
Newcastle on 12:21 - Apr 17 with 4126 viewsTacticalR

Described by James Richardson in yesterday's Guardian Football podcast as 'mid-table existential ennui'. Say no more squire.

Air hostess clique

Newcastle on 17:53 - Apr 19 with 3976 viewsCamberleyR

Now six on the bounce...

Newcastle on 18:11 - Apr 19 with 3940 viewsonlyrinmoray

One thing about being a Rangers supporter its never boring Even when we win the league we dont know if the powers to be will let us win it ......till the day of the last match
Down to 10 men hanging on breakaway by Hoilett....
Bought by multi illionaires .....
Etc Etc
Newcastle on 18:13 - Apr 19 with 3933 viewsGetMeRangers

Newcastle on 17:53 - Apr 19 by CamberleyR

Now six on the bounce...

As Yorkranger mentions above. If 35 points isnt enough this year then we should be even more concerned than we are at the moment

They are safe, but would be better if tehy could muster a win before meeting us so tehy can be on the beach!
Newcastle on 23:20 - Apr 25 with 3629 viewsCamberleyR

Seven. I should think their fickle fans are sh1tting themselves a bit now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024