Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non League Day 11:59 - Apr 18 with 2877 viewsToast_R

Off to fill the void by jumping on my local teams bandwagon. Molesey FC are in a promotion fight with Camberley who they are playing at home today. Massive six pointer in the Combined Counties Premier League. Only a 5 minute walk, watch that then pop into the local on the way home for the FA Cup semi. In the words of Joey "Tidy Saturday"

Anyone else doing a game today?
Non League Day on 12:17 - Apr 18 with 2866 viewsHantsR

Well, my very local team is Eastleigh - and they're on BT Sport now!
Non League Day on 12:52 - Apr 18 with 2840 viewsnightwish

I am going to Hastings Utd v Faversham free entry today
Non League Day on 12:56 - Apr 18 with 2840 viewsstowmarketrange

I'm going to Needham Market v Harlow Town.It is between the top 2 teams in the Ryman div 1 North.Needham are a point clear with 2 games left.
Come on the Marketmen.
Non League Day on 12:58 - Apr 18 with 2832 viewsstowmarketrange

Non League Day on 12:17 - Apr 18 by HantsR

Well, my very local team is Eastleigh - and they're on BT Sport now!

I just turned the tv over as Eastleigh scored.What a goal.
Non League Day on 14:33 - Apr 18 with 2780 viewsHantsR

Non League Day on 12:58 - Apr 18 by stowmarketrange

is the TV ok?
Non League Day on 17:10 - Apr 18 with 2747 viewsToast_R

Molesey won 3-0 with two games in hand. The Mighty Moles are going up!
Non League Day on 17:21 - Apr 18 with 2742 viewsstowmarketrange

Needham Market raced into a 2-0 lead at ht but conceded a last minute equaliser and it finished
2-2 in front of 972,including a few hundred from Harlow.
Non League Day on 18:15 - Apr 19 with 2595 viewstoboboly

Went to watch wing ate &finchley come from behind to beat Bognor regis town in the isthmian premier league. kingstonian fan myself but they won't make the playoffs this year. Shame, always seem to be the nearly men of recent seasons.

Recently ticked off Enfield town and Cockfosters as well. Non league football is far more fun than the premiershite and you can drink at the side of the pitch :)

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Non League Day on 18:21 - Apr 19 with 2593 viewsTheBlob

Shows what can be done with the right manager.My old club Cray Wanderers,with a new manager,NINE wins on the spin to stay in the Ryman's Div.1 North after seeming dead and buried.There's a guy in there who could turn out to be another Bolasie - Tom Bolarinwa,will keep tabs on him.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Non League Day on 18:45 - Apr 19 with 2563 viewsstowmarketrange

Non League Day on 18:21 - Apr 19 by TheBlob

Shows what can be done with the right manager.My old club Cray Wanderers,with a new manager,NINE wins on the spin to stay in the Ryman's Div.1 North after seeming dead and buried.There's a guy in there who could turn out to be another Bolasie - Tom Bolarinwa,will keep tabs on him.

Apart from losing at home to Needham Market 3-1 on March 14th you mean?
Non League Day on 19:16 - Apr 19 with 2550 viewsTheBlob

Non League Day on 18:45 - Apr 19 by stowmarketrange

Apart from losing at home to Needham Market 3-1 on March 14th you mean?

Won nine in a row after that result.
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/craywands/s/fixtures-results-59677.html

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Non League Day on 20:11 - Apr 19 with 2523 viewsstowmarketrange

Non League Day on 19:16 - Apr 19 by TheBlob

Won nine in a row after that result.
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/craywands/s/fixtures-results-59677.html

They've done very well to win that many games in so short a time then.Sorry for my mistake.
Non League Day on 20:29 - Apr 19 with 2507 viewsessextaxiboy

I admire the enthusiasm on this thread , Rangers is a habit but I am losing interest in football generally TBH
Non League Day on 01:31 - Apr 23 with 2313 viewsSonofNorfolt

Needham Market v Harlow was undoubtedly game of the day last Sat.
Molesey v Camberley a close second. I saw Molesey clinch promotion at Raynes Pk on Tues.
The non league game this weekend is Poole Town v Corby. The winners are Southern Premier Champs, play offs for second place.
Non League Day on 09:44 - Apr 23 with 2270 viewstoboboly

Will be going to Haringey Borough (on White Hart Lane) Tuesday for the Essex Senior League Cup semi final!
[Post edited 23 Apr 2015 9:45]

Non League Day on 20:00 - Apr 23 with 2215 views2cR

Good to see enthusiasm for non-league on here.
If you want to follow some drama (apart from the R's of course), then check out the top of the Southern Prem' where the top two are going head-to-head on Sat in the final game of the (regular) season: Poole Town (Charlie Austin's old club) vs Corby Town. It could still go either way, but following the stalemate local derby between Weymouth and Poole on Tues, Corby will have to go for the win. I shall probably be a nervous wreck by 4.45 on Sat with that and keeping tabs on the West Ham game.
Non League Day on 20:27 - Apr 23 with 2207 viewsToast_R

Non League Day on 01:31 - Apr 23 by SonofNorfolt

Needham Market v Harlow was undoubtedly game of the day last Sat.
Molesey v Camberley a close second. I saw Molesey clinch promotion at Raynes Pk on Tues.
The non league game this weekend is Poole Town v Corby. The winners are Southern Premier Champs, play offs for second place.

Ah yes the Mighty Moles are up to the Isthmian South. Interesting to see Guernsey in that division. Apparently it's a decent away trip and they really lay on the Rockstar treatment for the away clubs. Decent following over there.
Non League Day on 22:52 - Apr 23 with 2178 viewsstowmarketrange

Non League Day on 17:21 - Apr 18 by stowmarketrange

Needham Market raced into a 2-0 lead at ht but conceded a last minute equaliser and it finished
2-2 in front of 972,including a few hundred from Harlow.

Highlights of the game now available on YouTube for those who are interested.
Non League Day on 09:20 - Apr 24 with 2136 viewstoboboly

Non League Day on 20:27 - Apr 23 by Toast_R

Ah yes the Mighty Moles are up to the Isthmian South. Interesting to see Guernsey in that division. Apparently it's a decent away trip and they really lay on the Rockstar treatment for the away clubs. Decent following over there.

It's not cos they want to, in order for them to be allowed into the English non-league pyramid system they are obliged to pay for the away teams travel and costs. Saw them get beaten by Leatherhead last season with a certain Leroy Griffiths as Leatherhead's super sub!

Non League Day on 16:13 - Apr 27 with 2029 viewstoboboly

Non League Day on 09:44 - Apr 23 by toboboly

Will be going to Haringey Borough (on White Hart Lane) Tuesday for the Essex Senior League Cup semi final!
[Post edited 23 Apr 2015 9:45]

And guess who now plays for Haringey Borough? Leroy Griffiths!

Non League Day on 18:21 - Apr 27 with 2002 viewsHantsR

Non League Day on 12:58 - Apr 18 by stowmarketrange

Eastleigh have had a fantastic season, their first in the Conference Premier and they're in the play-offs for promotion at the first attempt. Some major changes at the stadium in 2014, now hold 4500 with 2660 seats, many of which in temporary -looking stands. Exciting times for the Spitfires!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024