Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew 16:54 - Apr 19 with 8203 viewsQPR1882

3 managers that were slagged off when mentioned as QPR managers, done alright thus far ain't they,
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 09:04 - Apr 20 with 1636 viewsMytch_QPR

The bottom line is that 'Arry left us in the mire when he failed to replace Remy. Add to that injuries to Vargas and Fer and it's hard to see how any of the other managers mentioned could have guaranteed results.

I'm very pleased with the commitment the players have shown under Ramsey - they are trying their best - ultimately the squad may just not be good enough, regardless of who is doing the coaching and tactics.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 09:25 - Apr 20 with 1612 viewsSimonJames

Re Sherwood and Villa... it seems to me that Benteke just took a bit longer to get his season going. I'm sure that if he stays fit they will be safe.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2015 14:42]

100% of people who drink water will die.

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 09:33 - Apr 20 with 1597 viewsMytch_QPR

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 09:25 - Apr 20 by SimonJames

Re Sherwood and Villa... it seems to me that Benteke just took a bit longer to get his season going. I'm sure that if he stays fit they will be safe.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2015 14:42]

Yep,
Another win and they're done, plus they are on form at the moment so the momentum should carry them. The Cup Final will be an interesting test - Arsenal unlikely to put 5 past them this time, like they did a few weeks ago.

Hull and Sunderland are in it with us, it's 3 from 5 - so at least one of the bottom 3 is going to drop....

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 09:41 - Apr 20 with 1590 viewsJonDoeman

Sherwood is being annoyingly successful ATM, obviously a lucky manager as opposed to our Jonah ! Still glad we didn't bend over to his demands tho, as I expect he is !!

It Is What It Is !!

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 10:13 - Apr 20 with 1571 viewsNorthernr

Still wouldn't want Sherwood. The guy's a cnt.
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 10:22 - Apr 20 with 1560 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 10:13 - Apr 20 by Northernr

Yeah. I fcking hate coconuts.
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 10:52 - Apr 20 with 1524 viewsQPR1882

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 10:13 - Apr 20 by Northernr

A lot of people say that about Mourinho ( about him being a cnt ) and even Sir Alex and his hold on time keeping and officials was called a cnt. Being confident in your own ability does not make you a cnt, what it says to your players is you know what you are doing trust me.
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 10:57 - Apr 20 with 1512 viewsNorthernr

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 10:52 - Apr 20 by QPR1882

A lot of people say that about Mourinho ( about him being a cnt ) and even Sir Alex and his hold on time keeping and officials was called a cnt. Being confident in your own ability does not make you a cnt, what it says to your players is you know what you are doing trust me.

Mourinho and Alex Ferguson have more winners medals than I have pairs of socks.
Tim Sherwood has won as much as I have.
In addition, never forgiven that hideous tackle on Ferdinand at Ewood Park in 94.
Login to get fewer ads

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 11:15 - Apr 20 with 1487 viewsdaveB

None of them would have done much with us, maybe a point or two more but nothing sensational, they all took over clubs with better squads who were under achieving.
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 11:15 - Apr 20 with 1487 viewsMytch_QPR

If Sherwood manages to pull of a win in the Cup Final they'll have to install wider doors to his office at Villa Park - his head's big enough as it is.

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 11:20 - Apr 20 with 1477 viewsChicken

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 17:23 - Apr 19 by Westy75

Still glad we didn't get any of them. None of them are what we need as a club right now.

I agree.
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 11:28 - Apr 20 with 1468 viewsJonDoeman

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 11:15 - Apr 20 by daveB

None of them would have done much with us, maybe a point or two more but nothing sensational, they all took over clubs with better squads who were under achieving.

What a lovely little player that Grealish is.

It Is What It Is !!

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 11:32 - Apr 20 with 1462 viewsdaveB

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 11:28 - Apr 20 by JonDoeman

have to wonder why Lambert didn't play him more, he was excellent against us as well.
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 12:02 - Apr 20 with 1421 viewslave16

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 11:32 - Apr 20 by daveB

have to wonder why Lambert didn't play him more, he was excellent against us as well.

the palace match aside... we have been in all the matches since Ramsey took over..

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 12:46 - Apr 20 with 1368 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

At some point we will have to choose stick and not twist.

There will always be a Sherwood, or a Pulis, or a Clement round the next corner.
Same with players. Always be a Defoe, Hooper, Lita or fvcking Hately.

Let's relax a bit. We're not Real Madrid, or, quite frankly, even a Swansea.

Imagine trying to do your job with everyone looking over your shoulder.

Give It a rest.
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 13:20 - Apr 20 with 1295 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 17:16 - Apr 19 by TheBlob

Well done Tim.Won me a bit of wonga at 5/1.The world's about winners,nothing wrong with a bit of self confidence.

'the world's about winners'.

Sums you up, Blob.

Pulis's team got hammered by us and Leicester. Sherwood's team couldn't beat us and was easily out-thought by Ramsey.

As with all these things - come back to me in a year and let's see how they're doing. Pulis would have been ok, i don't think many people were particularly against him. I didn't want sherwood more because our last manager was a pr!ck and I was hoping we might get someone I could vaguely like. Pardew was never an option.

Bare bones.

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 13:24 - Apr 20 with 1283 viewsTheBlob

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 13:20 - Apr 20 by Antti_Heinola

'the world's about winners'.

Sums you up, Blob.

Pulis's team got hammered by us and Leicester. Sherwood's team couldn't beat us and was easily out-thought by Ramsey.

As with all these things - come back to me in a year and let's see how they're doing. Pulis would have been ok, i don't think many people were particularly against him. I didn't want sherwood more because our last manager was a pr!ck and I was hoping we might get someone I could vaguely like. Pardew was never an option.

That's the wonderful thing about being a winner Antti,it's a gift that keeps on giving.
Since you ducked out of that bet - and who can blame you - I'd be delighted to come back and gloat in a years' time.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 14:12 - Apr 20 with 1227 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 13:24 - Apr 20 by TheBlob

That's the wonderful thing about being a winner Antti,it's a gift that keeps on giving.
Since you ducked out of that bet - and who can blame you - I'd be delighted to come back and gloat in a years' time.

What bet?

Are you offering to f off for a whole year and then come back and gloat when Villa finish 12th?

I think we'd all take that.

Bare bones.

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 16:08 - Apr 20 with 1164 viewswhittocksRs

I wouldn't want that discharge Sherwood anywhere near this football club.

That said, any of these could have done better than Redknapp, but Fernandes was still starstruck at the start of the season.

Ramsey is doing a fine job; whether he'll be able to get results with a depleted first-team squad and a transfer ban in the Championship is another question altogether.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2015 16:26]
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 16:15 - Apr 20 with 1156 viewsTheBlob

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 14:12 - Apr 20 by Antti_Heinola

What bet?

Are you offering to f off for a whole year and then come back and gloat when Villa finish 12th?

I think we'd all take that.

Ah,endorsed by your Chelsea friend Jamie.
No,you won't be able to get rid of the voice of your loser conscience that easily.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 16:20 - Apr 20 with 1143 viewsNorthernr

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 11:28 - Apr 20 by JonDoeman

Yes super player, but he was a super player and had made a first team breakthrough before Sherwood got there. Within a couple of weeks Sherwood will be claiming credit for his entire career. Villa knew what they had there, already fended off a bid from Chelsea and got him on a long contract before Sherwood arrived. I've noticed we're already getting "Sherwood: How I got Beneteke scoring" articles now. As if Benteke hasn't been scoring, and propping Villa up, for two years before he pitched up. He keeps dropping Ryan Mason into chats about how wonderful he was at Spurs and how he gave all these youngsters a chance - Ryan Mason first team appearances, sub appearances and goals under Sherwood 0(0) 0.

I'm not convinced. And more than that, I think he's a prck. And we've had enough prcks at our club to last us a lifetime.
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 16:34 - Apr 20 with 1119 viewsfrancisbowles

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 16:08 - Apr 20 by whittocksRs

I wouldn't want that discharge Sherwood anywhere near this football club.

That said, any of these could have done better than Redknapp, but Fernandes was still starstruck at the start of the season.

Ramsey is doing a fine job; whether he'll be able to get results with a depleted first-team squad and a transfer ban in the Championship is another question altogether.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2015 16:26]

There will be a (possible/probable fine). There is no mention of a transfer ban.

Transfer bans were for clubs who exceeded FFP but hadn't gained promotion.

Please don't even hint at a transfer ban, in case the football league see as a resolution to the impasse that seems to currently exist between them and our board over the fine.

We certainly will need to bring in several new players.
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 16:55 - Apr 20 with 1100 viewswhittocksRs

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 16:34 - Apr 20 by francisbowles

There will be a (possible/probable fine). There is no mention of a transfer ban.

Transfer bans were for clubs who exceeded FFP but hadn't gained promotion.

Please don't even hint at a transfer ban, in case the football league see as a resolution to the impasse that seems to currently exist between them and our board over the fine.

We certainly will need to bring in several new players.

I think the problem is the Football League is making this whole thing up as they go along. This could also be what saves us as it's not exactly a fantastic legal position to be in.

But to think any sort of punishment is off the table for us, considering our over-spend is completely unheard of in comparison to others that have received penalties, is naive. A transfer ban is absolutely one possible outcome.

Neither side really knows what they're doing; Fernandes is throwing money at lawyers to find loopholes and illegality, while the FL is desperate to make an example of us but aren't really sure how to approach their own rule.
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 16:57 - Apr 20 with 1093 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 16:15 - Apr 20 by TheBlob

Ah,endorsed by your Chelsea friend Jamie.
No,you won't be able to get rid of the voice of your loser conscience that easily.

My enemy's enemy is my friend.

Bare bones.

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 16:58 - Apr 20 with 1090 viewsdaveB

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 16:55 - Apr 20 by whittocksRs

I think the problem is the Football League is making this whole thing up as they go along. This could also be what saves us as it's not exactly a fantastic legal position to be in.

But to think any sort of punishment is off the table for us, considering our over-spend is completely unheard of in comparison to others that have received penalties, is naive. A transfer ban is absolutely one possible outcome.

Neither side really knows what they're doing; Fernandes is throwing money at lawyers to find loopholes and illegality, while the FL is desperate to make an example of us but aren't really sure how to approach their own rule.

The best outcome for the football league is we stay up and they fine us. If we go down I'm not sure they will know what to do
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024