Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew 16:54 - Apr 19 with 8230 viewsQPR1882

3 managers that were slagged off when mentioned as QPR managers, done alright thus far ain't they,
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 14:21 - Apr 22 with 820 viewsdaveB

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 21:59 - Apr 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

Why don't we just pay this fvcking fine.

Yeah I know what Chelsea and City have been doing, and that is equally despicable. We are QPR however and I would like to support a club not surrounded by farce for a change.

It's rules are there for good reason, and dodging it will make us cheats in my opinion.

Let's take the hit, balance the books, and become a grown up football club in whatever division that leaves us in.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2015 22:03]

I'm sure we will pay the fine but we haven't even been found guilty yet
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 14:32 - Apr 22 with 795 viewsNorthernr

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 14:21 - Apr 22 by daveB

Shut up you. Get that wicker man prepared.
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 15:49 - Apr 22 with 736 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 14:21 - Apr 22 by daveB

Well, exactly.

My attitude is more about the self preservation attitude of some rather than any fine. Wasn't very articulate I grant you.

I did ask in a earlier post if it was speculation because I haven't seen anything.
Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 19:19 - Apr 22 with 662 viewsTheBlob

May be worth getting in a really aggressive firm like Mishcon de Reya who could tie the FA or whoever up in legal procedures and appeals until the next ice age.Cup competitons,league fixtures they won't be able to publish until the matter is resolved - just imagine the chaos,the whole pyramid structure would be affected.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 19:49 - Apr 22 with 641 viewsQPR1882

Sherwood,Pulis and Pardew on 19:19 - Apr 22 by TheBlob

May be worth getting in a really aggressive firm like Mishcon de Reya who could tie the FA or whoever up in legal procedures and appeals until the next ice age.Cup competitons,league fixtures they won't be able to publish until the matter is resolved - just imagine the chaos,the whole pyramid structure would be affected.

This is the reason the FA did fck all to us last time, they are all wind and piss. They know if they charge anyone they will get tied up in red tape for months possibly years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024