Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clive on Not606. 02:55 - Apr 20 with 2583 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Morning All.
I've finally managed to get around to listening to the last couple of podcasts and some of Clives comments made me wonder. What is it that "our intrepid leader" feels towards the "NOT606-ers"that makes him comment?
I know they are generally a bunch of old timers trying to re-live the glory days, and they have a few mod problems, but they sem a decent bunch.
They have some funny and witty posters and have some very intelligent ones too. Most enjoy Clives match reports as well. So was there something specific or was our leader just not feeling warm and fuzzy ?
Ideas? :)
Clive on Not606. on 08:25 - Apr 20 with 2402 viewsconnell10

I joined not606 and from the first day i posted i was accused of being a racist by one certain poster because i posted on watrb! I have never been treated so badly on any other rangers message board, to be fair it was just one moron and a lot of other posters stuck up for me, but i was so upset i deleted my account! I have never been a racist and never will , and for someone who didnt even know me to call me one was for me beyond the pale!Im still bloody angry about it now!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Clive on Not606. on 09:03 - Apr 20 with 2320 viewsJeff

I don't think Clive has anything particularly against Not606, it's mainly done tongue in cheek.

Previously Not606 have bitched about Clive's match reports and said things like he's up himself, they're too detailed, all the normal snide things you say about someone whom you've never met, and Clive is just self deprecating as a result...

Can we not knock it?

Clive on Not606. on 09:32 - Apr 20 with 2264 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Yes, probably just Swords moaning about the length of Clive's reports, but he only says that for effect I think. Most of the not606ers enjoy the reports.
Clive on Not606. on 09:37 - Apr 20 with 2249 viewsJonDoeman

"and they have a few mod problems"

The mods on there do a fine job, for instance, there's this right numpty called Queenie that they just banned!

It Is What It Is !!

Clive on Not606. on 10:08 - Apr 20 with 2197 viewsNorthernr

I think what I actually said was "the not606 lot will be thrilled" when David Fraser said I was now a regular on the podcast. I'm regular on there at the moment because they're using the studio in my office to record after their split from Playback, and I kind of have to be there to let them in and lock up, so I'm on most weeks now.

It was a tongue in cheek comment because a couple of months back somebody in the Crown mentioned to me that I wasn't particularly popular on not606 so I had a look and there were comments like "doesn't he ever shut the fck up?" and "after that piece he's moved from annoying but harmless to feel free to despise". Therefore, I can't imagine me appearing on the podcast regularly will please them greatly.

Clive on Not606. on 10:47 - Apr 20 with 2124 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Clive on Not606. on 10:08 - Apr 20 by Northernr

I think what I actually said was "the not606 lot will be thrilled" when David Fraser said I was now a regular on the podcast. I'm regular on there at the moment because they're using the studio in my office to record after their split from Playback, and I kind of have to be there to let them in and lock up, so I'm on most weeks now.

It was a tongue in cheek comment because a couple of months back somebody in the Crown mentioned to me that I wasn't particularly popular on not606 so I had a look and there were comments like "doesn't he ever shut the fck up?" and "after that piece he's moved from annoying but harmless to feel free to despise". Therefore, I can't imagine me appearing on the podcast regularly will please them greatly.

I think it is only a couple at most Clive. Most of us enjoy your reports mate.
Clive on Not606. on 11:20 - Apr 20 with 2042 viewsNorthernr

Clive on Not606. on 10:47 - Apr 20 by CroydonCaptJack

I think it is only a couple at most Clive. Most of us enjoy your reports mate.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. All I said was I can't imagine those that don't like me would be thrilled I was now on the podcast more often.
Clive on Not606. on 13:16 - Apr 20 with 1860 viewsAgedR

I only came in for an argument...

Have to say, this isn't a patch on the Finney/Oldbighead Twitter war after Chelsea.

Accuse me of voyeurism if you like, but, I thought it was epic.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Login to get fewer ads

Clive on Not606. on 16:14 - Apr 20 with 1720 viewstoboboly

Clive on Not606. on 13:16 - Apr 20 by AgedR

Have to say, this isn't a patch on the Finney/Oldbighead Twitter war after Chelsea.

Details please!!!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Clive on Not606. on 16:34 - Apr 20 with 1698 viewsBasingstokeR

Clive on Not606. on 13:16 - Apr 20 by AgedR

That's a WUM account though isn't it, not a serious real account, a bit like NotBigSam.

(OBH not Finney )
Clive on Not606. on 23:12 - Apr 20 with 1492 viewsAgedR

Clive on Not606. on 16:34 - Apr 20 by BasingstokeR

That's a WUM account though isn't it, not a serious real account, a bit like NotBigSam.

(OBH not Finney )

Wasn't sure if it was a WUM. I've had one or two reasonable exchanges with him. Very pro Redknapp.

We were all a bit pissed off after Chelsea. Whoever it is I'm not surprised Finney (and one or two others) snapped. I said some daft things in various places, in a beary rage.

Felt rather silly in the morning. That's the problem with the immediacy, lack of accountability and anonimity of social media I suppose.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Clive on Not606. on 00:50 - Apr 21 with 1437 viewseccles

Clive on Not606. on 23:12 - Apr 20 by AgedR

Wasn't sure if it was a WUM. I've had one or two reasonable exchanges with him. Very pro Redknapp.

We were all a bit pissed off after Chelsea. Whoever it is I'm not surprised Finney (and one or two others) snapped. I said some daft things in various places, in a beary rage.

Felt rather silly in the morning. That's the problem with the immediacy, lack of accountability and anonimity of social media I suppose.

Beary?
Polar, panda or brown?
stick to scotch........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024