Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fer 04:48 - Apr 20 with 3345 viewsHooparoo

Leroy back for the spam game according to the offish. Great news especially if we do actually play him in his preferred spot. Be like a new signing for the last 5 games and really adds to our goal threat.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Fer on 05:11 - Apr 20 with 3336 viewsLOTR

Whilst i agree that it would be fantastic for us getting him back, i really feel that over the years we've rushed players back too soon after major injuries, i hope i'm wrong but i can see him coming back and then doing more damage.
Fer on 07:31 - Apr 20 with 3228 viewsjohncharles

It's great to have him and Dunne back. By all means let's not rush them back but it's good to know they are there.
Any news of Yun ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Fer on 09:07 - Apr 20 with 3109 viewsElHoop

Looks like a likely 'job share' with Zamora - probably starting off on the bench but you'd hope that he'll be starting after a couple of half hours or so from the bench.
Fer on 13:40 - Apr 20 with 2852 viewsQPR_John

As Ramsey has played him in his correct position there is no reason to think otherwise
Fer on 13:50 - Apr 20 with 2830 viewssimmo

I think that Henry showed - Fer could do a job for us on the left, as long as he's given very specific instructions on what to do, that being said I would expect him to be sub on Sat and then come on. With Vargas out we need Fer as an option close to Austin supporting attacks, Bobby won't be able to play every minute.

I actually think the return of Dunne will be the bigger boost, we seem to be able to score goals, but been mostly poor efensively without him there.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2015 13:51]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Fer on 14:04 - Apr 20 with 2779 viewsBklynRanger

He was heavily featured in the training pics before the scum game so he should be ok to play by now I'd have thought. Let's get him back in there in that role he had at Sunderland. We need to take a slight risk on his fitness or he'll quite possibly end up as somebody else's risk by the start of next season.
Fer on 14:22 - Apr 20 with 2749 viewsfakekerby

So at approximately what time will there be a post on how lazy and useless he is and how we are better off without him?
Fer on 14:50 - Apr 20 with 2685 viewsDWQPR

Fer on 14:22 - Apr 20 by fakekerby

So at approximately what time will there be a post on how lazy and useless he is and how we are better off without him?

Done fck all since the Sunderland game, lazy bar steward.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

Fer on 16:40 - Apr 20 with 2558 viewsfrancisbowles

Fer on 13:50 - Apr 20 by simmo

I think that Henry showed - Fer could do a job for us on the left, as long as he's given very specific instructions on what to do, that being said I would expect him to be sub on Sat and then come on. With Vargas out we need Fer as an option close to Austin supporting attacks, Bobby won't be able to play every minute.

I actually think the return of Dunne will be the bigger boost, we seem to be able to score goals, but been mostly poor efensively without him there.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2015 13:51]

Fer never seemed to have the work rate that Henry has. Far better to ease him back as cover for BZ and even Charlie if necessary.

Having said that, I would rather him on the left than most of the others that have failed there but we will be found out if we 'ignore' the left wing, as opponents will target that flank and put extra cover on Phillips on the other.
Fer on 20:38 - Apr 20 with 2404 viewsHunterhoop

Fer on 16:40 - Apr 20 by francisbowles

Fer never seemed to have the work rate that Henry has. Far better to ease him back as cover for BZ and even Charlie if necessary.

Having said that, I would rather him on the left than most of the others that have failed there but we will be found out if we 'ignore' the left wing, as opponents will target that flank and put extra cover on Phillips on the other.

If Fer is to play, which he should, it should be in place of Zamora.
Fer on 18:30 - Apr 21 with 2140 viewsfrancisbowles

Playing as a 10 or just behind the striker is probably best for Fer. However, I don't think it is best for Charlie as I believe he gets frustrated up top and is much more effective playing off Bobby.

I would start with Bobby and bring Fer on after an hour.
Fer on 09:33 - Apr 22 with 1954 viewsSimonJames

Fer on 14:22 - Apr 20 by fakekerby

Apparently he is QPR's most fouled player, so he must be doing something right.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/who-qprs-most-fouled

100% of people who drink water will die.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024