Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... 22:50 - Apr 20 with 3562 viewsnorthampton_hoop

Apologies if you're on here, didn't mean to scare you.
On my journey home from work today I saw a Subaru with a loftus road and qpr sticker in rear window,( living in these parts now it's a very rare occasion) I proceeded to honk my horn, flash my lights and wave my hooped scarf that is kept on my passenger seat, no response was forthcoming from said driver so I thought a more direct approach was required, with traffic lights ahead I pulled up next to him and tooted horn whilst waving scarf, a look of total fear was received from fellow R as he sped off.... If your the bloke I saw today at the roundabout at great billing then I'm not mad or in need of a friend I just thought we shared a pain. If you see me again (I too have a loftus road sticker in rear window) then toot back and don't be so scared....
Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 23:00 - Apr 20 with 3536 viewsSimonJames

Did you look a bit like this?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 15:04 - Apr 21 with 3139 viewswillis1980

had a similar worry when i was in New York and walking through china town after the villa game and saw a lad in a qpr hoody and shouted YOOUUUU Rs at him, luckily he responded with the same a few seconds later.
Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 15:57 - Apr 21 with 3071 viewsbarabajagal

Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 15:04 - Apr 21 by willis1980

had a similar worry when i was in New York and walking through china town after the villa game and saw a lad in a qpr hoody and shouted YOOUUUU Rs at him, luckily he responded with the same a few seconds later.

Someone, Dave Thomas I think, once told an excellent story about stopping to help a fellow R's out stranded at the side of the road. He pulled over to offer assistance only to find if was a Reading fan.

Or something like that...

You had to be there...
Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 15:58 - Apr 21 with 3069 viewsbatmanhoop

On my way to a quiz at the village hall a car pulled in with OPR on the registration plate. Turns out a fellow ST holder resident in Lyme Regis. I know of at least 6 households in the neighbouring resort Seaton who are fellow Rangers fans
Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 16:09 - Apr 21 with 3034 viewsDWQPR

Loads of R's supporters in MK. Butcher in Morrisons has a QPR tattoo on his inner forearm. Bloke who rents the flat above my office is a QPR. Some bloke knocked on the office door looking for directions last week, saw my QPR mug on the desk and asked whether I was at the Chel*** game, he was also QPR. If Pete Winkelman had his way a few years back and got Rangers up here instead of Wimbledon then he wouldn't have had to worry about building a local fan base.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 16:20 - Apr 21 with 3003 viewsRangersw12

Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 16:09 - Apr 21 by DWQPR

Loads of R's supporters in MK. Butcher in Morrisons has a QPR tattoo on his inner forearm. Bloke who rents the flat above my office is a QPR. Some bloke knocked on the office door looking for directions last week, saw my QPR mug on the desk and asked whether I was at the Chel*** game, he was also QPR. If Pete Winkelman had his way a few years back and got Rangers up here instead of Wimbledon then he wouldn't have had to worry about building a local fan base.

Have to agree loads of Rangers up here

There is also a white QPR truck that I see driving around
Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 16:27 - Apr 21 with 2983 viewspaulparker

saw a bloke on the A45 Northampton Hoop around xmas time
he was driving a range rover and had QPR number plates with the badge either side
i was flashing him and all sorts , pulled up beside him and gave him a Urrrrssss through my window,
i think he thought i was a mental case

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 17:06 - Apr 21 with 2902 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I was up in Oban and joked with my wife about all the QPR fans we saw (they were Morton shirts) then lo and behold I bumped into a couple of real fans. I think we had played Blackpool and they had travelled up to Oban afterwards.
Login to get fewer ads

Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 17:23 - Apr 21 with 2878 viewsterryb

Going vback to the OP.

Perhaps the car has been sold & the man driving it had no idea about the family of Rangers fans.

It is now your bounden duty to track the car down & convert the said driver!
Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 18:44 - Apr 21 with 2759 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Think I recentky freaked a poor fella and his mrs out in a sky blue fiesta near Weybridge/Cobham last weekend. I'm not sure who was more taken aback them in the car or my girlfriend driving our car!

She hates it when I give fellow Hoops a U RRRRSSSSSS! All the more reason to do it!
Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 18:50 - Apr 21 with 2744 viewsflynnbo

Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 16:20 - Apr 21 by Rangersw12

Have to agree loads of Rangers up here

There is also a white QPR truck that I see driving around

Surprised a woman last week in Lidl, Oldbrook, MK, who was sporting the hoops. Must add that all I did was to offer her a rendition of Urrrs.
Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 19:48 - Apr 21 with 2660 viewsHollowayRanger

I USE TO do archery at school badly , after a while I got talking to the A team captain turned out he was a QPR supporter

next thing I know im captain of the B team

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 20:07 - Apr 21 with 2633 viewsNoDiddley

Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 19:48 - Apr 21 by HollowayRanger

I USE TO do archery at school badly , after a while I got talking to the A team captain turned out he was a QPR supporter

next thing I know im captain of the B team

I think I know him he was from Harrow.
Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 20:09 - Apr 21 with 2628 viewsNoDiddley

Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 20:07 - Apr 21 by NoDiddley

I think I know him he was from Harrow.

Definitely him he moved to Bow after that.
Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 20:54 - Apr 21 with 2546 viewsnorthampton_hoop

Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 16:27 - Apr 21 by paulparker

he was driving a range rover and had QPR number plates with the badge either side
i was flashing him and all sorts , pulled up beside him and gave him a Urrrrssss through my window,

I've seen it too, on the A45, last week. He too got the flashing lights, horn and mad scarf waving, I got a toot back and a thumbs up.
Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 20:56 - Apr 21 with 2536 viewsnorthampton_hoop

Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 23:00 - Apr 20 by SimonJames

Did you look a bit like this?

I looked very similar with added foam round my mouth and red eyes....
Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 23:45 - Apr 21 with 2365 viewsenfieldargh

Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 16:27 - Apr 21 by paulparker

I saw that Range Rover on the M1 near Northants we few weeks back. It was driven by a rather attractive lady

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... (n/t) on 02:03 - Apr 22 with 2309 viewsDeano19766

[Post edited 22 Apr 2015 8:04]
Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... (n/t) on 02:06 - Apr 22 with 2308 viewsDeano19766

[Post edited 22 Apr 2015 8:05]
Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... (n/t) on 02:06 - Apr 22 with 2308 viewsDeano19766

[Post edited 22 Apr 2015 2:11]
Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... (n/t) on 02:08 - Apr 22 with 2307 viewsDeano19766

[Post edited 22 Apr 2015 8:05]
Bloke in the Subaru I scared today... on 06:20 - Apr 22 with 2250 viewsexiled_dictator

deano,
does your subaru have the gold wheels and a huge over-compensating rear spoiler?

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024