Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR v Wet Spam -- New York City? 19:54 - Apr 22 with 2219 viewsLblock

Long, long, long shot.

Anyone know anywhere showing this game live in NYC on Saturday?!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

QPR v Wet Spam -- New York City? on 23:37 - Apr 22 with 2164 viewsFredManRave

I'll assume you've got the ok from the Mrs to watch the game then LB?!

I think I've read on here before that Brooklyn is in charge of hospitality and arrangements for R's visiting NY NY...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

QPR v Wet Spam -- New York City? on 01:05 - Apr 23 with 2139 viewsSonofNorfolt

Brookers is definitely the man if he's not off photographing Chilean cacti in the Atacama.
Failing that the Wegerle Bar in Greenwich Village.
We wish!
Find a quiet place, where they can stream all the games, hit and miss.
Good luck.
QPR v Wet Spam -- New York City? on 11:07 - Apr 23 with 2070 viewsPBLOCK

A couple of years ago when I was over there I watched us in a bar called Legends on 33rd St West. Not too far from the Empire State building. It's a 2 floor bar and the football is on in the basement part. All games shown on many Tv screens actually met a fellow R in there. I have checked and it is still there and they are showing it.
QPR v Wet Spam -- New York City? on 00:10 - Apr 24 with 1968 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Hi LBlock. There is a sports bar next to the empire state that will show it. There are a few rangers lads who go there. If you are on Facebook or twitter one of them has just started a group called QPRNYC
QPR v Wet Spam -- New York City? on 00:27 - Apr 24 with 1959 viewsFredManRave

QPR v Wet Spam -- New York City? on 00:10 - Apr 24 by CroydonCaptJack

Hi LBlock. There is a sports bar next to the empire state that will show it. There are a few rangers lads who go there. If you are on Facebook or twitter one of them has just started a group called QPRNYC

Beat me to it Captain, was just going to post about the facebook group. As I mentioned earlier this is all supposing that teh new Mrs LB has given him permission...

https://www.facebook.com/qprnyc

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

QPR v Wet Spam -- New York City? on 08:46 - Apr 24 with 1895 viewswarwickhoop

Hi, Mulligans bar Hoeboken. Yes its New Jersey but its 10 minutes by bus from Broadway or a beautiful 15 ferry ride from the world trade site. Full of ex-pats. Every game on the box. My mucka from NL , QPR shirt on the wall. Great pub. Great people and Hoeboken is a cracking suburb, restaurants and bars galore.
QPR v Wet Spam -- New York City? on 10:11 - Apr 24 with 1860 viewsCroydonCaptJack

QPR v Wet Spam -- New York City? on 11:07 - Apr 23 by PBLOCK

A couple of years ago when I was over there I watched us in a bar called Legends on 33rd St West. Not too far from the Empire State building. It's a 2 floor bar and the football is on in the basement part. All games shown on many Tv screens actually met a fellow R in there. I have checked and it is still there and they are showing it.

Sorry P Block I have just re-read this thread and that was the bar I was referring too. I watched the home game against Villa when I was over there then went to the NY Rangers Ice Hockey. It was a good night as they both won.
QPR v Wet Spam -- New York City? on 11:20 - Apr 24 with 1830 viewsPommyhoop

QPR v Wet Spam -- New York City? on 08:46 - Apr 24 by warwickhoop

Hi, Mulligans bar Hoeboken. Yes its New Jersey but its 10 minutes by bus from Broadway or a beautiful 15 ferry ride from the world trade site. Full of ex-pats. Every game on the box. My mucka from NL , QPR shirt on the wall. Great pub. Great people and Hoeboken is a cracking suburb, restaurants and bars galore.

i was going to say Shirley there's an Irish bar in NY or NJ showing such an important R's match.
QPR ,big Irish following historically, NYC big Irish population.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2015 11:21]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

QPR v Wet Spam -- New York City? on 11:36 - Apr 24 with 1822 viewsGloucs_R

I land on Sat night...but off to see the Yankees / Mets on Sunday.

Poll: Are we staying up?

QPR v Wet Spam -- New York City? on 12:06 - Apr 24 with 1801 viewsPBLOCK

QPR v Wet Spam -- New York City? on 10:11 - Apr 24 by CroydonCaptJack

Sorry P Block I have just re-read this thread and that was the bar I was referring too. I watched the home game against Villa when I was over there then went to the NY Rangers Ice Hockey. It was a good night as they both won.

No worries mate. It is called Legends but I think the downstairs bit is called The Football Factory. Good bar and usually fairly busy with a few fans of different teams and it was all pretty friendly. I was over for Paddys day parade a couple of years ago. Watched us lose to Villa 3-2 ( how we lost that game I will never know) then went to another bar to watch the 6 Nations and ended up asking my now Father In Law for his permission to marry his daughter while we were drinking watching the rugby. Went out for the parade and probably got the drunkest I have ever got. Ended up proposing in Central Park the next day with a hangover bigger than QPR's overdraft! Good Times
QPR v Wet Spam -- New York City? on 13:03 - Apr 24 with 1779 viewsCroydonCaptJack

QPR v Wet Spam -- New York City? on 12:06 - Apr 24 by PBLOCK

No worries mate. It is called Legends but I think the downstairs bit is called The Football Factory. Good bar and usually fairly busy with a few fans of different teams and it was all pretty friendly. I was over for Paddys day parade a couple of years ago. Watched us lose to Villa 3-2 ( how we lost that game I will never know) then went to another bar to watch the 6 Nations and ended up asking my now Father In Law for his permission to marry his daughter while we were drinking watching the rugby. Went out for the parade and probably got the drunkest I have ever got. Ended up proposing in Central Park the next day with a hangover bigger than QPR's overdraft! Good Times

Haha, great story mate. We flew back on the day of the Halloween parade. I wish I had stayed the extra day as that it meant to be great.
QPR v Wet Spam -- New York City? on 13:27 - Apr 24 with 1765 viewswillis1980

i watched the villa game at O'Briens 134 W 46th St, New York, NY 10036, United States

when i walked passed The Irish Pub
837 7th Ave
New York, NY 10019

they had a sign outside that showed loads of the prem games the day we played west brom, well worth a shout too

the Irish pubs with genuine irish bar staff were just about the only places youll get service with a smile btw, all the other places i found myself asking what i was actually tipping for! pretty miserable place in my book.
QPR v Wet Spam -- New York City? on 15:17 - Apr 24 with 1712 viewsBklynRanger

I normally just recommend Nevada Smiths on 3rd Av between 11th and 12th streets. Don't like it as much since it's been renovated into a football megastore but it's definitely geared to watching.

But there are 5 games on at once, so if there's a bit of a critical mass QPR-wise at the Football Factory you might have more chance of getting the sound on etc.

I can't stand that part of NYC though tbh. If you're heading out afterwards I'd either head east for 3 or 4 avenues or South West for a couple of miles. Heading East there's a really good Indian on the corner of 27th and Lexington - the Bhatti Grill. Quite plush inside but is BYOB and does good stuff.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2015 15:24]
QPR v Wet Spam -- New York City? on 16:20 - Apr 24 with 1683 viewsBklynRanger

QPR v Wet Spam -- New York City? on 11:36 - Apr 24 by Gloucs_R

I land on Sat night...but off to see the Yankees / Mets on Sunday.

Should be a great game Gloucs. The Mets have equaled their record by winning the last 11 games - completely unbelievable based on recent years. Best team in baseball at the moment which is bizarre. Course it'll probably all come unstuck against the fcuking Yankees but you never know.
QPR v Wet Spam -- New York City? on 21:25 - Apr 24 with 1621 viewsGloucs_R

QPR v Wet Spam -- New York City? on 16:20 - Apr 24 by BklynRanger

Should be a great game Gloucs. The Mets have equaled their record by winning the last 11 games - completely unbelievable based on recent years. Best team in baseball at the moment which is bizarre. Course it'll probably all come unstuck against the fcuking Yankees but you never know.

Yep, not bad for my first ever game. Should be a great atmosphere.

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024