Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ehmer finally wants out? 23:10 - Apr 22 with 8335 viewsActonOccident

Following the claims that Harriman wants to stay at Luton, Ehmer looking to stay at GIllingham?

http://www.london24.com/sport/football/clubs/qpr/qpr_starlet_confirms_summer_tra
Ehmer finally wants out? on 23:44 - Apr 22 with 5706 viewseghamranger

Good luck to them.... Saw Ehmer in ascot last year, smoking an electric cigarette in the VIP area of a club..... The right sort?!?!

Byeeeeee
[Post edited 22 Apr 2015 23:45]
Ehmer finally wants out? on 23:56 - Apr 22 with 5689 viewsSomersetHoops

I think he wants to play and uncertainty over who will be our manager means QPR can't give him any assurances. He has been well rated at his loan clubs and at his age needs to play. It's possible he could do a job for QPR and we might regret losing him. It's another example of a player who should have been introduced progressively as would have happened in days of yore, but who will probably leave before we find out what he could have done for us.

Who's Next?

Ehmer finally wants out? on 06:49 - Apr 23 with 5542 viewstimcocking

No, he wants to play.
Ehmer finally wants out? on 07:29 - Apr 23 with 5484 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wouldn't blame him at all. This isn't a loyalty issue. Apart from who the manager will be we don't know what division we'll be in come August. All told, there's very little chance of him getting a game here next year so he's correct to try and get games. At 23 he'd be foolish not to.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ehmer finally wants out? on 07:32 - Apr 23 with 5475 viewsLowerloftLad

There's not going to be much of a squad left is there ??
[Post edited 23 Apr 2015 7:32]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Ehmer finally wants out? on 07:33 - Apr 23 with 5467 viewsJonDoeman

Ehmer finally wants out? on 06:49 - Apr 23 by timcocking

No, he wants to play.

And that is fair enough.

It Is What It Is !!

Ehmer finally wants out? on 07:48 - Apr 23 with 5424 viewsbosh67

If Chris stays as manager then Max will stay and play. Simple as that.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ehmer finally wants out? on 08:26 - Apr 23 with 5355 viewsElHoop

If we go down, which we more than likely will, then we'll need someone like him as we'll need 4 centre backs, so why not keep him? I doubt that we'll get anyone better in the Championship.
Login to get fewer ads

Ehmer finally wants out? on 08:36 - Apr 23 with 5320 viewsGloucs_R

Still baffled why we brought in Rio and didnt give Ehmer a chance.

Doing well in Gillingham by all accounts.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Ehmer finally wants out? on 08:39 - Apr 23 with 5307 viewsPunteR

I'd love to see him play for us. Tbh I don't know much about the lad, a name thats been banded about for a few years and a few snippets on the offy,but surely loan spells at lower leagues means that he has potential and we do want to keep him otherwise he'd be gone already.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ehmer finally wants out? on 09:02 - Apr 23 with 5256 viewsBlue_Castello

Ehmer finally wants out? on 06:49 - Apr 23 by timcocking

No, he wants to play.

Exactly - he's another player who has potential but has seen successive managers fail to give youth any chance of first team opportunities. All he's done in the article is state he wants to play football and not be stuck on the bench, my guess is he would sooner do that at QPR than Gillingham.

His future will be decided at the end of the season, presumably by Sir Les and the management team, he will be incredibly useful in the Championship and if by some miracle we stay up then all parties have to decide if he could make it in the Premiership.

As for why we bought Rio instead of using Ehmer you just have to refer to the Redcrap book of mismanagement, where you only ever buy or loan new players and never give youth an opportunity, good god giving youth a chance under Harry the best he could offer was Will offside Keane from ManU.
Ehmer finally wants out? on 09:52 - Apr 23 with 5164 viewsaston_hoop

Should have had a chance last season when we were messing around with pointless loans and free transfers...but thats old ground thats been covered to death. To take the positives from it, the bit where he says he talks to Chris and gets on well with him is positive, its almost like CR wants to talk to young players and acknowledge them! Crazy tactics!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Ehmer finally wants out? on 09:55 - Apr 23 with 5158 viewsNorthernr

Ehmer finally wants out? on 09:52 - Apr 23 by aston_hoop

Should have had a chance last season when we were messing around with pointless loans and free transfers...but thats old ground thats been covered to death. To take the positives from it, the bit where he says he talks to Chris and gets on well with him is positive, its almost like CR wants to talk to young players and acknowledge them! Crazy tactics!

Martin Samuel won't like that. Not his job apparently.
Ehmer finally wants out? on 10:06 - Apr 23 with 5133 viewsJordanFoster

Ehmer finally wants out? on 09:02 - Apr 23 by Blue_Castello

Exactly - he's another player who has potential but has seen successive managers fail to give youth any chance of first team opportunities. All he's done in the article is state he wants to play football and not be stuck on the bench, my guess is he would sooner do that at QPR than Gillingham.

His future will be decided at the end of the season, presumably by Sir Les and the management team, he will be incredibly useful in the Championship and if by some miracle we stay up then all parties have to decide if he could make it in the Premiership.

As for why we bought Rio instead of using Ehmer you just have to refer to the Redcrap book of mismanagement, where you only ever buy or loan new players and never give youth an opportunity, good god giving youth a chance under Harry the best he could offer was Will offside Keane from ManU.

To be fair, it's ludicrous to even contemplate comparing Rio Ferdinand with Max Ehmer. Even a half fit, out of form Rio is light years ahead of Max.
Ehmer finally wants out? on 10:15 - Apr 23 with 5115 viewsaston_hoop

Ehmer finally wants out? on 10:06 - Apr 23 by JordanFoster

To be fair, it's ludicrous to even contemplate comparing Rio Ferdinand with Max Ehmer. Even a half fit, out of form Rio is light years ahead of Max.

Could have at least saved ourselves a few quid though if we wanted someone to turn in average performances.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Ehmer finally wants out? on 10:20 - Apr 23 with 5101 viewsJordanFoster

Ehmer finally wants out? on 10:15 - Apr 23 by aston_hoop

Could have at least saved ourselves a few quid though if we wanted someone to turn in average performances.

Ehmer wouldn't have turned in average performances though, they would have been far lower that the level required.
Ehmer finally wants out? on 10:46 - Apr 23 with 5054 viewsRangersw12

Ehmer finally wants out? on 10:20 - Apr 23 by JordanFoster

Ehmer wouldn't have turned in average performances though, they would have been far lower that the level required.

I very much doubt Ehmer could have done any worse than Ferdinand

A complete and utter waste of money and should never have been signed in the first place
Ehmer finally wants out? on 10:49 - Apr 23 with 5046 viewsQPunkR

Ehmer finally wants out? on 10:46 - Apr 23 by Rangersw12

A complete and utter waste of money and should never have been signed in the first place

QPR - "shit but local"

Ehmer finally wants out? on 10:55 - Apr 23 with 5036 viewsJordanFoster

Ehmer finally wants out? on 10:46 - Apr 23 by Rangersw12

How much have you seen of Ehmer?
Ehmer finally wants out? on 10:59 - Apr 23 with 5022 viewsQPunkR

Ehmer finally wants out? on 10:55 - Apr 23 by JordanFoster

How much have you seen of Rio?

QPR - "shit but local"

Ehmer finally wants out? on 11:19 - Apr 23 with 4973 viewsNorthernr

The debate about who's a better player - Rio or Ehmer - is ludicrous.

A debate about who would be more useful to QPR, perhaps less so. Even if Ferdinand had come in and played well this season (he hasn't, he's been a fcking dog) he would still have been expensive and here for 12 months at most. So it's more money going out, and it's a path obstructed for better long term options - not only Ehmer but Onuoha, Caulker etc. And that's if he was playing well, as it is he's expensive and short term and sht.

Ehmer may not be as good as Ferdinand but he's potentially much more useful to QPR long term. Had he played the matches Ferdinand has played this season it's unlikely the results would have been worse - Ferdinand's QPR record is P11 W1 D1 L9 - and we'd have a young centre back with a year of Premier League experience ready to use next year either regularly in the Championship or from the bench in the Prem.

QPR have been swines for this since Fernandes got here. Picking Bosingwa instead of Harriman when we were already down the prime example - yes he's a better player than Harriman, but why not give somebody with a long term future at the club a go. Had Harriman got a dozen premier League starts under his belt he might have got a Championship loan a year later, rather than a League Two one. If we loaned Darnell Furlong out now he'd get Champ or League One. If we'd loaned him our six months ago he'd have got Conference.

We must stop looking short term. It's one of the reasons I like Ramsey, because he doesn't.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Ehmer finally wants out? on 11:26 - Apr 23 with 4950 viewsRangersw12

Ehmer finally wants out? on 10:55 - Apr 23 by JordanFoster

Probably not as much as you but I would rather have Ehmer in the squad than Ferdinand
Ehmer finally wants out? on 11:35 - Apr 23 with 4936 viewsbob566

Ehmer finally wants out? on 11:19 - Apr 23 by Northernr

The debate about who's a better player - Rio or Ehmer - is ludicrous.

A debate about who would be more useful to QPR, perhaps less so. Even if Ferdinand had come in and played well this season (he hasn't, he's been a fcking dog) he would still have been expensive and here for 12 months at most. So it's more money going out, and it's a path obstructed for better long term options - not only Ehmer but Onuoha, Caulker etc. And that's if he was playing well, as it is he's expensive and short term and sht.

Ehmer may not be as good as Ferdinand but he's potentially much more useful to QPR long term. Had he played the matches Ferdinand has played this season it's unlikely the results would have been worse - Ferdinand's QPR record is P11 W1 D1 L9 - and we'd have a young centre back with a year of Premier League experience ready to use next year either regularly in the Championship or from the bench in the Prem.

QPR have been swines for this since Fernandes got here. Picking Bosingwa instead of Harriman when we were already down the prime example - yes he's a better player than Harriman, but why not give somebody with a long term future at the club a go. Had Harriman got a dozen premier League starts under his belt he might have got a Championship loan a year later, rather than a League Two one. If we loaned Darnell Furlong out now he'd get Champ or League One. If we'd loaned him our six months ago he'd have got Conference.

We must stop looking short term. It's one of the reasons I like Ramsey, because he doesn't.

This post has been edited by an administrator

agree with all of this Clive but nobody seems to mind having an old pro like Dunne in the team. Is he not blocking the development too? Likewise Clint or Bobby Z.

We'd all love to see a young team of competant zippy determinted give it all younguns but maybe they're just not good enough.
Ehmer finally wants out? on 11:41 - Apr 23 with 4911 viewsYorkRanger

Sendles White on loan at Mansfield is another we should be re-evaluating properly. As I have said before he looked very polished earlier this season (albeit against York)
Ehmer finally wants out? on 11:42 - Apr 23 with 4908 viewsNorthernr

Ehmer finally wants out? on 11:35 - Apr 23 by bob566

agree with all of this Clive but nobody seems to mind having an old pro like Dunne in the team. Is he not blocking the development too? Likewise Clint or Bobby Z.

We'd all love to see a young team of competant zippy determinted give it all younguns but maybe they're just not good enough.

Well that's where your balance comes in. Dunne had something to prove - people said he was finished. Dunne was cheap - because everybody thought he was finished. Dunne wasn't some big name, big timer so didn't look out of place here. Dunne was saying things like "I just wanted to play, I knew I still had it in me to play, everybody was writing me off." Ferdinand was saying things like "I was going to retire until Harry called, QPR are in London which is convenient".

You can;'t have a team of kids any more than you can have a team of 30+. It;s about balance. Dunne has been a very decent signing for us, Ferdinand has been a fcking awful one, and I don't think we're saying that with any degree of hindsight either - they looked like that when they were made.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024