Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tip for next season , do not sign a 35 year old defender? 14:54 - Apr 23 with 1356 viewsrunningman75

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chris-ramsey-hints-that-rio-ferdinand-c
Tip for next season , do not sign a 35 year old defender? on 16:35 - Apr 23 with 1230 viewsMatch82

We were burned on this one.
But signing Ryan Nelson and Richard Dunne worked out ok.

I think the key is signing players for the right reason, not just because they are a big name.
Tip for next season , do not sign a 35 year old defender? on 17:05 - Apr 23 with 1170 viewsdanehoop

I think its interesting that the story is very different from the narrative from Chris Ramsey, who is basically saying if he can get fit he is in contention. The rest is pure speculation from ES (who'd have thought eh?).

Never knowingly understood

Tip for next season , do not sign a 35 year old defender? on 17:29 - Apr 23 with 1135 viewssimmo

Anybody got that Redknapp quote where he was in the top 3 at United all last season for fitness and availability?

The fckin crook

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Tip for next season , do not sign a 35 year old defender? on 17:51 - Apr 23 with 1099 viewsTacticalR

Tip for next season , do not sign a 35 year old defender? on 16:35 - Apr 23 by Match82

We were burned on this one.
But signing Ryan Nelson and Richard Dunne worked out ok.

I think the key is signing players for the right reason, not just because they are a big name.

Nelsen and Dunne were old pros, Ferdinand and Park were burnt-out 'stars' from Manchester United.

Air hostess clique

Tip for next season , do not sign a 35 year old defender? on 18:07 - Apr 23 with 1070 viewslondonscottish

Farcical deal. By all accounts Beard was totally against it. But the wheeler dealer and the hat man had already done a number on the chairman.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Tip for next season , do not sign a 35 year old defender? on 19:33 - Apr 23 with 992 viewsbosh67

We need to give Ramsey the job whatever IMHO. If we stay up he has a chance to think about people around him to get the players he wants. If we go down he has a chance to really impose a style on the way we play and reshape the entire side with pace and youth.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tip for next season , do not sign a 35 year old defender? on 15:22 - Apr 24 with 700 viewsPinnerPaul

Not really the age though is it.

Would sign Dunne like a shot for the Championship and he's done OK this season.

Indeed most want him to play on Saturday.
Tip for next season , do not sign a 35 year old defender? on 15:29 - Apr 24 with 685 viewsJAPRANGERS

Tip for next season , do not sign a 35 year old defender? on 15:22 - Apr 24 by PinnerPaul

Not really the age though is it.

Would sign Dunne like a shot for the Championship and he's done OK this season.

Indeed most want him to play on Saturday.

Yes Dunne is a player we all respect unlike bloody Rio " buy my book" Ferdinand.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024