Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier 15:21 - Apr 23 with 5695 viewsJAPRANGERS

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/harry-redknapp-tells-qpr-stop-conceding

Thanks for the advice, now fukc off!
Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 00:11 - Apr 24 with 1939 viewsPunteR

I'm just ignoring the stupid idiot . I cant bring myself to hate another former manager,not after Hughes. ..
Ah,who am I kidding...
What a MASSIVE W@NKER!!...

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 01:23 - Apr 24 with 1908 viewsSimonJames

Did he also advise QPR that if they want to win games, they should score more goals than the opposition?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 09:57 - Apr 24 with 1789 viewsTacticalR

This man should be managing England.

Air hostess clique

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 09:58 - Apr 24 with 1789 viewstoboboly

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 01:23 - Apr 24 by SimonJames

Did he also advise QPR that if they want to win games, they should score more goals than the opposition?

That is next week's exclusive. Can't show your hand too early with these things.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 10:25 - Apr 24 with 1766 viewsPommyhoop

Remember this one?

seems like ages ago now.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 13:30 - Apr 24 with 1693 viewsR_from_afar

Almost more worrying than the web of drivel that HR has trapped most of the media in is the fact that some football experts still seem to have genuine faith in his ability as a manager and coach. Merson, as an example, seems to think that 'Arry is a hybrid of Guardiola and Klopp, when Megson and Steve Keen might be more accurate.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 13:56 - Apr 24 with 1670 viewsShotKneesHoop

I hope Flash 'Arry gets knees like mine.

He'd have to run around a bit first to get them though.

I have nothing but contempt for him and I rate him a worse manager than Hughes.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 14:01 - Apr 24 with 1669 viewsPommyhoop

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 13:56 - Apr 24 by ShotKneesHoop

I hope Flash 'Arry gets knees like mine.

He'd have to run around a bit first to get them though.

I have nothing but contempt for him and I rate him a worse manager than Hughes.

Them Southampton bods weren't far wrong.
The hate just grows and grows .
C'ntox Shitehawk.

Login to get fewer ads

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 17:56 - Apr 24 with 1616 viewsW7Ranger

I would really love Harry to somehow get the England job, so every other deluded fan and Journo can see for themselves how fcuking awful a manager he really is! And cos I wanna see the c.unt get slated in the papers for it every fcuking day!!!
Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 18:31 - Apr 24 with 1596 viewsbillericaydicky

In part 2 Harry explains that QPRs players aren't fit enough...
Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 18:39 - Apr 24 with 1590 viewsR_from_afar

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 17:56 - Apr 24 by W7Ranger

I would really love Harry to somehow get the England job, so every other deluded fan and Journo can see for themselves how fcuking awful a manager he really is! And cos I wanna see the c.unt get slated in the papers for it every fcuking day!!!

What a thought! Good shout.

You have also got me thinking: Given Redknapp's almost total inability to win away games, he could only be appointed England manager at a time when either the World Cup and/or Euros are due to be held in England, otherwise he would be guaranteed to lose every single game at the finals

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 18:47 - Apr 24 with 1586 viewswombat

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 18:39 - Apr 24 by R_from_afar

What a thought! Good shout.

You have also got me thinking: Given Redknapp's almost total inability to win away games, he could only be appointed England manager at a time when either the World Cup and/or Euros are due to be held in England, otherwise he would be guaranteed to lose every single game at the finals

RFA

He's a fecking tw@t if we do go down at Leicester let's make sure sky' hear exactly WHY we have gone down very fecking loudly for the entire 90 mins

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 23:46 - Apr 24 with 1521 viewsPommyhoop

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 18:47 - Apr 24 by wombat

He's a fecking tw@t if we do go down at Leicester let's make sure sky' hear exactly WHY we have gone down very fecking loudly for the entire 90 mins

And if we stay up it will be because he left us in such a healthy state. Kunt is on a win ,win.
I dream of the day a journo, show host or fellow pundit pulls him up mid lie and say's 'Hold on a minute Harry thats not quite right'.
I know ,I know but I can dream can I not ?
[Post edited 24 Apr 2015 23:48]

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 08:44 - Apr 25 with 1463 viewsWokingR

Bloody hell you're an unforgiving lot
You need to remember that he started the season only able to take 3 players on tour to Ireland. What more can you expect from the guy.
Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 10:09 - Apr 25 with 1438 viewsjohncharles

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 08:44 - Apr 25 by WokingR

Bloody hell you're an unforgiving lot
You need to remember that he started the season only able to take 3 players on tour to Ireland. What more can you expect from the guy.

3 players and only 50p in the kitty. He worked miracles to get us relegated the previous season.

Strong and stable my arse.

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 16:12 - Apr 25 with 1365 viewsDiscodroids

Cheers Harold , ive often said the same to mica paris when shes thrusting fence post spikes through my scrote in return for coins of the realm .

i hate you more than keith vaz.

which is a lot, by the way.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2015 16:21]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024