Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier 15:21 - Apr 23 with 5795 viewsJAPRANGERS

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/harry-redknapp-tells-qpr-stop-conceding

Thanks for the advice, now fukc off!
Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 15:48 - Apr 23 with 3802 viewsrongould

Very 'king perceptive of him.
Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 15:54 - Apr 23 with 3788 viewsNorthernr

Good tip. Shame he didn't take it himself before we played Liverpool, Man City and Swansea.

I'm starting to wish he really did have a seriously painful knee injury. Fcking prck.
Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 15:55 - Apr 23 with 3784 viewstoboboly

Cos I am after reading his BS.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 15:58 - Apr 23 with 3775 viewsHantsR

Now he tells us! Why on earth didn't we think of that before?
Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 16:08 - Apr 23 with 3752 viewsNorthernr

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 15:58 - Apr 23 by HantsR

Now he tells us! Why on earth didn't we think of that before?

Correction, why on earth didn't he think of it before?
Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 16:15 - Apr 23 with 3739 viewsStanisgod

Next week, harry on how bears sh#t in the woods

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 16:18 - Apr 23 with 3729 viewsMytch_QPR

I assume early goals count against us too (or are the FA going to review these and alter our points / goal difference total)?

Harry's busy with his crayons writing another exclusive for tomorrow's papers about bears defecating in woodland. With his insight and razor sharp mind, it's a massive loss to football that he isn't back in employment with a massive club.

* whoops, beaten to it with the bears dumping comment
[Post edited 23 Apr 2015 16:20]

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 16:25 - Apr 23 with 3710 viewsrobith

I like how he said it was the same when he was here, like he had absolutely no volition in how the team played or anything that happened, or that's, you know, in any way shape or form the kind of thing the manager should concern himself with
Login to get fewer ads

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 16:28 - Apr 23 with 3695 viewsFDC

He is actually trolling us!
Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 16:32 - Apr 23 with 3691 viewsMytch_QPR

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 16:28 - Apr 23 by FDC

He is actually trolling us!

Do you think he might send an invoice to Tony Fernandes for this valuable gem of advice?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 16:39 - Apr 23 with 3675 viewsFDC

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 16:32 - Apr 23 by Mytch_QPR

Do you think he might send an invoice to Tony Fernandes for this valuable gem of advice?

The cheeky sod's got more front than Brighton. If by some cosmic quirk we stay up we can expect a column from the audacious old fùcker explaining how it was the benefit of this shrewd insight that was the turning point.
Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 16:41 - Apr 23 with 3671 viewsNorthernr

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 16:39 - Apr 23 by FDC

The cheeky sod's got more front than Brighton. If by some cosmic quirk we stay up we can expect a column from the audacious old fùcker explaining how it was the benefit of this shrewd insight that was the turning point.

No.

You might get one from Martin Samuel though.
Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 16:42 - Apr 23 with 3665 viewsactonman

I suppose he will be saying we can't rely on home form alone and need to pick up a few points away from LR next ?

FCKING lemon !!!
Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 16:54 - Apr 23 with 3647 viewsBklynRanger

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 16:25 - Apr 23 by robith

I like how he said it was the same when he was here, like he had absolutely no volition in how the team played or anything that happened, or that's, you know, in any way shape or form the kind of thing the manager should concern himself with

Exactly. Harry's a fcuking quality manager, you only need to look at his track record and all the journalists who like him and the sofa guttlords who sing his praises.

He went to QPR because he's a good person who wanted to help out good people who'd had their trousers stolen. Did a bit of consultancy for them like Mr Wolf from that Pulp Fiction. He's a fixer. He did a good job there, did his best, got them promoted but it's difficult.

Couldn't have done any more than what he did there. Could not have done any more or worked harder than what he did in that job and that's the god's honest truth. Would love them to stay up but if not it's out of his hands. Gareth Bale.
Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 17:08 - Apr 23 with 3611 viewsted_hendrix

I blame the newspapers and television Companies for giving this lowlife two faced c unt 'air' time or column inches in the first place.
These so called sports writers and television commentators are just as bad as him either that or they are too stunningly thick to see through the bloke.
Fck football writers, bolox to Sky and MOTD and may the ticks of a thousand camels suddenly decide to live inside Harry bastard Rednapp's bottom.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 17:11 - Apr 23 with 3602 viewsdanehoop

Sure he gave his time entirely free for that little piece of genius.

Never knowingly understood

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 17:13 - Apr 23 with 3596 viewsBrianMcCarthy

It's like your missus fuggin' you over and then giving you advice on your new marriage.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 17:20 - Apr 23 with 3579 viewsMytch_QPR

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 17:08 - Apr 23 by ted_hendrix

I blame the newspapers and television Companies for giving this lowlife two faced c unt 'air' time or column inches in the first place.
These so called sports writers and television commentators are just as bad as him either that or they are too stunningly thick to see through the bloke.
Fck football writers, bolox to Sky and MOTD and may the ticks of a thousand camels suddenly decide to live inside Harry bastard Rednapp's bottom.

The problem is twofold: there is an insatiable appetite for 'news' to keep fans interested on a daily basis - this is partly due to overhype of the Premier League in general, and then of course there's Mr Redknapp himself - a man who obviously loves the sound of his own voice and can't do the decent thing and keep his trap shut occasionally.
Slow news day? - let's phone old Harry and ask his opinion on something / anything / Gareth Bale.

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 17:47 - Apr 23 with 3528 viewsbob566

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 15:48 - Apr 23 by rongould

Very 'king perceptive of him.

all your years of posting i've never seen you use a cuss word. Wow. You must really hate the man Ron.
Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 18:00 - Apr 23 with 3501 viewslondonscottish

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 16:15 - Apr 23 by Stanisgod

Next week, harry on how bears sh#t in the woods

And in other news, Dolly Parton sleeps on her back.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 18:28 - Apr 23 with 3457 viewsjohncharles

Breaking news. Harry Redknapp says it's Thursday and ................it turns out to be TRUE !!!!!!!!

Strong and stable my arse.

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 19:52 - Apr 23 with 3336 viewsSussexR

He's a tactical genius isn't he.
Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 20:30 - Apr 23 with 3273 viewsLowerloftLad

Cheers Harry I would never have worked it out

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 20:58 - Apr 23 with 3224 viewsMonahoop

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 17:08 - Apr 23 by ted_hendrix

Agree 101% with every word of that.
And the only football fans who still seem to like him are those whose clubs have never had the misfortune of his company. Good f...ing grief! To think some of our supporters [ not I ] welcomed him with open arms when he surfaced at W12!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Redknapp tells QPR Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier on 23:02 - Apr 23 with 3078 viewsstrikerace

And in other news, the sky is still blue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024