Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pictures from Harlington - Mauro Zarate features 16:56 - Apr 23 with 6204 viewsQPR_ARG

I've just seen a photo gallery from training from the official site and I see Mauro Zarate in action (pictures 4, 5 and 16).

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/photos-gallery-qpr-west-ham-united-training-pr

I see this as good news, provided he gets some playing time, as we are definitely under the weather with Vargas out for the season and so little options up front.

Nice to see Ale running around too!
Pictures from Harlington - Mauro Zarate features on 17:10 - Apr 23 with 6159 viewsdanehoop

Strangely feel very upbeat having seen those photos. Looks like a good training session with surprisingly all of the flair players featuring with some prominence. Maybe the CR message of train well and you will be in contention is even working with our favourite moody morrocan seems to be fully engaged.

Never knowingly understood

Pictures from Harlington - Mauro Zarate features on 17:25 - Apr 23 with 6125 viewsTacticalR

Zárate is becoming like the Loch Ness Monster.

Air hostess clique

Pictures from Harlington - Mauro Zarate features on 17:51 - Apr 23 with 6051 viewsBklynRanger

Shaun Wright Phillips' mum must wonder why the other team always seems to be wearing bibs.

"Health a safety, Mum. World's gone mad."
Pictures from Harlington - Mauro Zarate features on 17:52 - Apr 23 with 6048 viewsMerthyrHoop

Great to see Mauro Zarate actually in training but for a game he is ineligible to play in!
Pictures from Harlington - Mauro Zarate features on 17:55 - Apr 23 with 6041 viewsMytch_QPR

Pictures from Harlington - Mauro Zarate features on 17:51 - Apr 23 by BklynRanger

Shaun Wright Phillips' mum must wonder why the other team always seems to be wearing bibs.

"Health a safety, Mum. World's gone mad."

Seems like an age ago when they had a highchair for him - it was about the same time that Bothroyd's Ugg boots got vandalised (and rightly so). It shows how long he's been here.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Pictures from Harlington - Mauro Zarate features on 17:56 - Apr 23 with 6031 viewsMytch_QPR

Pictures from Harlington - Mauro Zarate features on 17:52 - Apr 23 by MerthyrHoop

Great to see Mauro Zarate actually in training but for a game he is ineligible to play in!

He'll probably train with us then line up for the Hammers and bag a hat trick.
It was posted on here that he'd gone back to WH permanently - obviously it was just for treatment.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Pictures from Harlington - Mauro Zarate features on 18:20 - Apr 23 with 5974 viewssimmo

Feeding back info to fat sam and his crew.. I know his game!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Pictures from Harlington - Mauro Zarate features on 07:58 - Apr 24 with 5622 viewsJonDoeman

We only get one player in January , & he does fck all . Disastrous signing.

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

Pictures from Harlington - Mauro Zarate features on 11:32 - Apr 24 with 5409 viewsPerth_R

surprised no one is wearing shin pads etc considering how our injuries have been this season !
Pictures from Harlington - Mauro Zarate features on 12:12 - Apr 24 with 5350 viewsGloucs_R

Pictures from Harlington - Mauro Zarate features on 17:55 - Apr 23 by Mytch_QPR

Seems like an age ago when they had a highchair for him - it was about the same time that Bothroyd's Ugg boots got vandalised (and rightly so). It shows how long he's been here.

Ahh Jay Bothroyd, one england cap and currently playing for a 2nd division Japanese side.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Pictures from Harlington - Mauro Zarate features on 16:28 - Apr 24 with 5183 viewsQPR_ARG

Pictures from Harlington - Mauro Zarate features on 07:58 - Apr 24 by JonDoeman

We only get one player in January , & he does fck all . Disastrous signing.

Was that the last of Harry's terrible decisions?

Or was it the idea to send him back to West Ham in the same window and against the rules?

Can't decide!

I did mention I was worried with this signing as he has a flawed character and is as difficult to manage as Adel. Talented, yes. But if Zarate doesn't feel he is the top dog, he'll sulk and create problems.

I'm still surprised when he was fit he wasn't given a proper run. It's not like we have plenty of options in attack, is it?

I still hope Mauro (and Adel) are involved in the last few matches because you won't win many matches by just having enforcers playing long passes and hopeful balls for Bobby to feed Charlie.

It's been proven along this horrible season. It's not working. A bit of flair, dribbles, through-balls, one-twos is what we need.
Pictures from Harlington - Mauro Zarate features on 16:59 - Apr 24 with 5146 viewsRs_Holy

Pictures from Harlington - Mauro Zarate features on 17:55 - Apr 23 by Mytch_QPR

I make it 67 days and counting until... the SWP leaving party
Pictures from Harlington - Mauro Zarate features on 17:52 - Apr 24 with 5100 viewsSimonJames

Pictures from Harlington - Mauro Zarate features on 11:32 - Apr 24 by Perth_R

surprised no one is wearing shin pads etc considering how our injuries have been this season !

Too much strain on their poor little knees having to lift up a leg laden down with a shinpad.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Pictures from Harlington - Mauro Zarate features on 21:14 - Apr 24 with 4978 viewscarlh5266

A bigger worry is that Calamity Clint looks fit. Never a Premier League player
Pictures from Harlington - Mauro Zarate features on 11:10 - Apr 25 with 4800 viewsJonDoeman

Pictures from Harlington - Mauro Zarate features on 16:28 - Apr 24 by QPR_ARG

Was that the last of Harry's terrible decisions?

Or was it the idea to send him back to West Ham in the same window and against the rules?

Can't decide!

I did mention I was worried with this signing as he has a flawed character and is as difficult to manage as Adel. Talented, yes. But if Zarate doesn't feel he is the top dog, he'll sulk and create problems.

I'm still surprised when he was fit he wasn't given a proper run. It's not like we have plenty of options in attack, is it?

I still hope Mauro (and Adel) are involved in the last few matches because you won't win many matches by just having enforcers playing long passes and hopeful balls for Bobby to feed Charlie.

It's been proven along this horrible season. It's not working. A bit of flair, dribbles, through-balls, one-twos is what we need.

I think this was a Les Ferdinand signing Arg. Strange business all round that they went ahead with it when you read this :
The results of Zarate’s fitness tests on arriving at Loftus Road are said to have stunned club staff to the point where they were having second thoughts about signing him.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2915858/Mauro-Zarate-s-lack-fi

If we were only getting one loan, we needed one to have an impact like Andros & Ravel did! I think they were Redknapp signings!

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024