Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Problem Is Stopping Goals, Not Scoring Them 20:04 - Apr 24 with 1005 viewsDylanP

It seems that when people are talking about our probelms, they are always pointing up front; as if scoring goals was our probelm. But it isn't. We have actually done a fair job of scoring goals this season. Our problem has not been scoring goals. Its been defending. We have scored sufficient goals, if we could just keep the ball out of our own net.

We are not down the bottom because of Zamora's performances, or Zarate's lack of performances and Adel isn't going to fix what ails us. We don't need "more firepower up front" or "flair players". You could say that the inability of our midfield to hold onto the ball and give the defense a rest is part of the problem. But I think that might be overthinking it a bit. Our defense needs to focus for 90 minutes plus extra time, keep its shape, and stay on its man. Our left and right back have been really vulnerable this season and our center backs have been too slow to react and too easily beaten. Sadly, our woes this year start and end with an inconsistent defense.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Our Problem Is Stopping Goals, Not Scoring Them on 22:12 - Apr 24 with 956 viewsJuzzie

Apparently this only got noticed the other day when harry pointed it out.
Our Problem Is Stopping Goals, Not Scoring Them on 00:32 - Apr 25 with 909 viewseghamranger

Thanks for that!!!!
Our Problem Is Stopping Goals, Not Scoring Them on 07:05 - Apr 25 with 872 viewsCHUBBS

Our Problem Is Stopping Goals, Not Scoring Them on 07:18 - Apr 25 with 864 viewsDWQPR

I personally think that it is a mixture of the both. If we had scored more goals in every game that we let in goals then we would have won every one of them and probably be champions by now. Why the fûck Redknapp couldn't see that or even Ramsey or just don't know. TF if you're reading this PM me and I'll take over for half the money you were paying 'Arry.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024