Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sh1t or bust match thread.... 10:55 - Apr 25 with 13284 viewsBushman

Never started one so here's hoping for 3-1 win........

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 16:56 - Apr 25 with 1436 viewsDorse

I am very disappointed. If anybody wants me, I'll be face down in my Peroni, blindly groping for the pork scratchings and burbling incoherently about 'fugging baztad refs'. Gentlemen, I bid you adieu. To yieu, and yieu and yieu.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 16:57 - Apr 25 with 1435 viewsAndyB

Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 16:54 - Apr 25 by SpiritofGregory

Green clapping the Hammers fans at the end and giving them that stupid West Ham X factor sign.

And...?
Not really top of my list of issues at the moment.

He kept us in the game with a couple of cracking saves.

I dont think our position is down to Green still having a soft spot for the Hammers
Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 16:57 - Apr 25 with 1431 viewsJAPRANGERS

Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 16:56 - Apr 25 by Brightonhoop

Terrible Rangers, how can we make the scum look ordinary then fail to deliver against a cr4p West Ham? Gutted. We are down....

even our happy clappers will now concede that we are a championship team
Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 16:57 - Apr 25 with 1426 viewsSpiritofGregory

Terrible Rangers, how can we make the scum look ordinary then fail to deliver against a cr4p West Ham? Gutted. We are down....

Our players have delusions of grandeur.
Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 16:58 - Apr 25 with 1411 viewsRangersDave

Ramsey for manager!

Remember those calls on here for the last 3 weeks by those that think they know, but really dont!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 16:58 - Apr 25 with 1411 viewsRs_Holy

Yep.... Its over this season... Just hope we can re-build for the Championship next season
Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 16:58 - Apr 25 with 1400 viewsBrazilNutR

nothing is going our way...
penalty miss..dissallowed goal, which pundits are saying was very harsh.. and Crystal Palace had a goal dissallowed wrongly against Hull, which would have helped us massively..
2 games in a row against goalkeepers on fire..
Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 16:58 - Apr 25 with 1392 viewsFDC

Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 16:54 - Apr 25 by SimonJames

Would that be SWP?

Jenas by the sounds of it.
Login to get fewer ads

Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 16:59 - Apr 25 with 1378 viewsSimonJames

What are you all moanging about? Four more wins and 39 points will easily keep us up.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 16:59 - Apr 25 with 1371 viewsJAPRANGERS

Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 16:58 - Apr 25 by Rs_Holy

Yep.... Its over this season... Just hope we can re-build for the Championship next season

next season, new team, new manager and the FFP massive fine...............
Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 17:01 - Apr 25 with 1322 viewskropotkin41

I don't get the negativity though. Not really. We were dead in the water at Christmas and it's not down to us how other teams at the bottom are doing with their points totals.

We wanted as a minimum a team that would show fight - we've had that. Everybody is going on as if we should have brushed West Ham aside, but that was a pressure game - also we missed a penalty and had a perfectly good goal disallowed.

The criticisms and the histrionics are a bit pathetic I think. 4 games left - we're most likely relegated.......... but I'd have said we were definitely going down 3 months ago and more....... at least it feels like we're watching a team now.

U RRRRRs.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 17:03 - Apr 25 with 1290 viewsSpiritofGregory

Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 16:59 - Apr 25 by JAPRANGERS

next season, new team, new manager and the FFP massive fine...............

Also a new chairman. Need to get to the root of the problem.
Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 17:08 - Apr 25 with 1205 viewsFDC

Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 17:01 - Apr 25 by kropotkin41

I don't get the negativity though. Not really. We were dead in the water at Christmas and it's not down to us how other teams at the bottom are doing with their points totals.

We wanted as a minimum a team that would show fight - we've had that. Everybody is going on as if we should have brushed West Ham aside, but that was a pressure game - also we missed a penalty and had a perfectly good goal disallowed.

The criticisms and the histrionics are a bit pathetic I think. 4 games left - we're most likely relegated.......... but I'd have said we were definitely going down 3 months ago and more....... at least it feels like we're watching a team now.

U RRRRRs.

What histrionics?
Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 17:11 - Apr 25 with 1178 viewsToast_R

This is depressing.
We do a promotion and there's a f*cking big question mark hanging over us until the last day of the season, we get relegated and there's a f*cking big question mark hanging over us again. Only us?

F*CK SAKES
Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 17:11 - Apr 25 with 1172 viewsitsbiga

I'll pull a few strings, lean on a few people.
Next year we'll have Deeney and Vardy up front with Phillips feeding them. ....

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 17:13 - Apr 25 with 1155 viewsSpiritofGregory

U RRRRRs.

Were Crystal Palace, Leicester and West Brom dead in the water at Christmas?
[Post edited 25 Apr 2015 17:15]
Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 17:15 - Apr 25 with 1133 viewsFDC

Burnley pen hit the post

Palace goal disallowed for fùck all

Tactics Truck Townsend calling our goal a goal.

Doomed innit
Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 17:16 - Apr 25 with 1117 viewsjoolsyp

U RRRRRs.

This. Yes I'm gutted we're going down but we are at least showing a lot of fight compared to last time. Its about fine margins and we've been the wrong side of them for most of the season, we just lack that bit of extra quality needed to stay up.

I'd like to see Ramsey given the job next season with a remit to build a young, dynamic, attacking side who will hold their own in the Championship and then hopefully we'll do a Watford in 2 or 3 years time. I'm not even thinking about FFP ...
Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 17:17 - Apr 25 with 1112 viewskropotkin41

Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 17:08 - Apr 25 by FDC

What histrionics?

All the stench of death stuff; the we're rubbish stuff............. well, it's been pretty evident for a long time that we're not pulling up any trees in the Premiership hasn't it?

As I said, we've been favourites or next to favourites to get relegated all season - my own belief is that if Redknapp had stayed (which he didn't have the bottle to do) we'd have been sunk, bottom and adrift a long time ago..........

Instead what we've had is at least a fight and effort. The effort today was clear even on a jumpy stream. Yes, we're very likely relegated - no surprise there to anyone - but look, a penalty botched, a goal disallowed and their keeper makes a crucial save against a brilliant shot from MP with a few minutes to go.............. we came close. Not close enough, but not as bad as we put up with with Redknapp or for those long long 15 games under Hughes.........

I will not slag the team off when they're trying and fighting and nearly winning. I won't do it. If you want to put the boot in then that's up to you, but you've got nowhere left to go then except choosing to support another team - because here's the news: we are not going to suddenly turn into Barcelona and a run like Leicester's has a large slice of luck involved in it - luck we haven't had.

Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 17:23 - Apr 25 with 1075 viewsFDC

Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 17:17 - Apr 25 by kropotkin41

All the stench of death stuff; the we're rubbish stuff............. well, it's been pretty evident for a long time that we're not pulling up any trees in the Premiership hasn't it?

As I said, we've been favourites or next to favourites to get relegated all season - my own belief is that if Redknapp had stayed (which he didn't have the bottle to do) we'd have been sunk, bottom and adrift a long time ago..........

Instead what we've had is at least a fight and effort. The effort today was clear even on a jumpy stream. Yes, we're very likely relegated - no surprise there to anyone - but look, a penalty botched, a goal disallowed and their keeper makes a crucial save against a brilliant shot from MP with a few minutes to go.............. we came close. Not close enough, but not as bad as we put up with with Redknapp or for those long long 15 games under Hughes.........

I will not slag the team off when they're trying and fighting and nearly winning. I won't do it. If you want to put the boot in then that's up to you, but you've got nowhere left to go then except choosing to support another team - because here's the news: we are not going to suddenly turn into Barcelona and a run like Leicester's has a large slice of luck involved in it - luck we haven't had.

The stench of death stuff is me I assume, so I can answer that: when you see a pattern playing out that has relegation written all over it, it stinks of relegation. There's no allegation or condemnation you'll note.
Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 17:25 - Apr 25 with 1057 viewskropotkin41

Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 17:23 - Apr 25 by FDC

The stench of death stuff is me I assume, so I can answer that: when you see a pattern playing out that has relegation written all over it, it stinks of relegation. There's no allegation or condemnation you'll note.

I wasn't having a go at you, mate. Not at all. Not having a personal go at anyone at all as it happens.

I agree that we have relegation written all over us.......... just in terms of the luck we've been having that's the case. We could have had 3 goals at least today.

In all likelihood we are sunk. No denying that.

Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 17:31 - Apr 25 with 1039 viewsFDC

Sh1t or bust match thread.... on 17:25 - Apr 25 by kropotkin41

I wasn't having a go at you, mate. Not at all. Not having a personal go at anyone at all as it happens.

I agree that we have relegation written all over us.......... just in terms of the luck we've been having that's the case. We could have had 3 goals at least today.

In all likelihood we are sunk. No denying that.

Sorry mate, needlessly spike of me. Bit drunk and exasperated. Let us move forward in arms in conquest of bread.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024