Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenas 13:49 - Apr 25 with 3986 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Paul Blakebrough ‏@paulblakeyuk 25m25 minutes ago

How are we still paying Jermaine Jenas wages, I haven't seen him near the ground for over a year! We need another good clear out! Ugh
2 retweets 0 favorites

Chris Taylor ‏@superhoopchris 26m26 minutes ago

@paulblakeyuk really? I thought he had retired?

Paul Blakebrough ‏@paulblakeyuk 24m24 minutes ago

@superhoopchris no he was on the radio saying QPR are obliged to pay his wages until he's fit! Unreal stuff

Another good bit of business!
Jenas on 13:56 - Apr 25 with 3944 viewsmalcob

a contract is a contract

I'd rather be in P block

Jenas on 14:02 - Apr 25 with 3902 viewsHollowayRanger

joke of a club run by a bunch of jokers

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Jenas on 14:08 - Apr 25 with 3890 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Jenas on 13:56 - Apr 25 by malcob

a contract is a contract

Does he not have contract with the BBC now? And is he not fit enough to carry that contract?

Surely that must nullify his prior contract with QPR???
Jenas on 14:23 - Apr 25 with 3824 viewsJamie

Insurance.
Jenas on 15:41 - Apr 25 with 3675 viewscarlh5266

Thought he had retired, perhaps Fernandes woo-ed him over a game of x-box
Jenas on 16:03 - Apr 25 with 3613 viewsDiscodroids

if this is true, its more annoying than listening to natalie bennet, nicola sturgeon and that gladys pugh sultry welsh fu ck piece, fanny farting to rapturous applause from slack arseholed class warriors on the TV leaders debates like ida and cisse in the les dawson show.

take jenas out to epping forest and bury him in a shallow grave of twigs and leaves for the foxes to nibble at. cheeky cnt!
[Post edited 25 Apr 2015 16:06]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Jenas on 17:09 - Apr 25 with 3548 viewspaulparker

If true , which it probably is, it sums up the-whole shambles of QPR under TF

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Jenas on 18:44 - Apr 25 with 3395 viewseastside_r

I was half listening to this and he said that we are obliged tu support his rehab under FA rules but I don't think that we are paying him.

He hasn't retired, he wants to get back in the game, if he recovers.
Login to get fewer ads

Jenas on 23:50 - Apr 25 with 3105 viewspaesanu

Guardian article on their site this week about the hits and the misses of the transfer season. On Zarate, obviously a miss. Also mentions that we're still paying HIS wages!

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Jenas on 00:54 - Apr 26 with 3032 viewsSomersetHoops

Just think where we could be now if our owners had taken a longer view of what the club needed instead of paying miles over the odds trying for a quick fix with past it players looking for a last pay day.

Who's Next?

Jenas on 08:55 - Apr 26 with 2855 viewsOldPedro

Jenas on 00:54 - Apr 26 by SomersetHoops

Just think where we could be now if our owners had taken a longer view of what the club needed instead of paying miles over the odds trying for a quick fix with past it players looking for a last pay day.

We can only hope that the statements made by the club when Rednapp went about building for the future and buying players who see QPR as a step up are true.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Jenas on 09:05 - Apr 26 with 2831 viewsSmartRs

Jenas on 18:44 - Apr 25 by eastside_r

I was half listening to this and he said that we are obliged tu support his rehab under FA rules but I don't think that we are paying him.

He hasn't retired, he wants to get back in the game, if he recovers.

As per above. I listened to it and he said that QPR were helping him with rehab. There was no mention of paying his wages.
Jenas on 09:20 - Apr 26 with 2798 viewsMaggsinho

Jenas on 09:05 - Apr 26 by SmartRs

As per above. I listened to it and he said that QPR were helping him with rehab. There was no mention of paying his wages.

Is correct, he signed an 18 month contract which expired at the end of last season but the club offered to help him recover from his ACL so we can put away the pitchforks and flaming torches until the next outrage.
Jenas on 19:57 - Apr 26 with 2542 viewsdaveB

he's not being paid by QPR, he's just doing his rehab with us
Jenas on 21:10 - Apr 26 with 2496 viewsonlyrinmoray

Listened to him commentating on the Arsenal game this afternoon hes very good. Far better than a footballer IMHO
Jenas on 12:54 - Apr 27 with 2283 viewswhittocksRs

Jenas on 21:10 - Apr 26 by onlyrinmoray

Listened to him commentating on the Arsenal game this afternoon hes very good. Far better than a footballer IMHO

I thought he grew into his Rangers shirt - was very good in the months before his injury and it was a shame to lose him. Doesn't surprise me in the least to hear Fernandes is still paying him.

Good commentator, too. Shows up the likes of Savage and Shearer so is almost always relegated to MOTD2.
Jenas on 13:01 - Apr 27 with 2261 viewskensalriser

Jenas on 09:20 - Apr 26 by Maggsinho

Is correct, he signed an 18 month contract which expired at the end of last season but the club offered to help him recover from his ACL so we can put away the pitchforks and flaming torches until the next outrage.

Damn it, back in the shed for the pitchfork it is then.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Jenas on 13:43 - Apr 27 with 2184 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Jenas on 09:20 - Apr 26 by Maggsinho

That doesn't make such a good story though eh mate!!!!
Jenas on 14:25 - Apr 27 with 2132 viewsdanehoop

And isnt this the same as we did for Saint Ali of Faurlin?

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024