Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dunne's goal 17:06 - Apr 25 with 7121 viewsMatch82

First time I have seen someone score with their c0ck.
Dunne's goal on 17:14 - Apr 25 with 5750 viewsQPR_ARG

It's ironic but on the same play, the ref completely c0cked us!
Dunne's goal on 19:12 - Apr 25 with 5541 viewsbosh67

Dunne's goal on 17:14 - Apr 25 by QPR_ARG

It's ironic but on the same play, the ref completely c0cked us!

He did give a penalty. He did lose it a bit second half.

On Dunne, I think the foul was by Caulker on the wind up keeper. Probably right. Either that or Dunne's cock was offside.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dunne's goal on 19:14 - Apr 25 with 5538 viewsbaz_qpr

Dunne's goal on 19:12 - Apr 25 by bosh67

He did give a penalty. He did lose it a bit second half.

On Dunne, I think the foul was by Caulker on the wind up keeper. Probably right. Either that or Dunne's cock was offside.

Should the player have not been sent off for the pen it was blatant / deliberate and denied a clear goal scoring opportunity. Did not even get yellow
Dunne's goal on 19:29 - Apr 25 with 5501 viewsbosh67

Dunne's goal on 19:14 - Apr 25 by baz_qpr

Should the player have not been sent off for the pen it was blatant / deliberate and denied a clear goal scoring opportunity. Did not even get yellow

It was a definite pen Baz but to be fair to the player the ball was slammed at him from very close range and his instinct was to put his arm up. I think a pen was fair enough. I didn't think Charlie deserved the yellow. He was clearly frustrated when he threw the ball down but that was more at himself than the decision. Problem with that is that refs have been told to book players for decent if they do that.

In terms of the disallowed goal, Caulker got the ball fair and square, but the problem is that in those situations because he beat a keeper who is eight foot tall in the air then refs reckon there must be something going on. Very unfortunate but we didn't get three points today because the nature of our performance against a team that were basically on holiday just wasn't high tempo enough and our ball use and management was very poor. early a coherent move today.

You always got the feeling we didn't believe we could do it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dunne's goal on 22:20 - Apr 25 with 5359 viewsFredManRave

"First time I have seen someone score with their c0ck".

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Dunne's goal on 11:23 - Apr 26 with 5136 viewsJuzzie

I noticed how MoTD ignored it completely. The game commentator seemed non plussed and probably thought it was the correct decision but the studio pundits didnt even mention it at all.

Why? It was a defining moment and warranted dicussion.

Sky Sports Match Choice game commentator said the goal should have stood.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 14:23]
Dunne's goal on 11:33 - Apr 26 with 5116 viewsJonDoeman

There wasn't much contact, but goals like that are never given.

It Is What It Is !!

Dunne's goal on 11:43 - Apr 26 with 5094 viewsMedwayR

There was no foul but the GK's are always given too much protection. They're usually 6' 4", can usually jump higher than outfield players, they can use their body and legs/knees for protection and use their hands, why do they need extra protection from referees. Adrian jumped into Caulker not the other way round, poor decision.

I think Collins should've been sent off although I'd have to check the rules to be 100%, to not even get a yellow is ridiculous. Also, how did Nolan not get booked, all he did for 90mins was foul people.

Poll: Who’s better?

Login to get fewer ads

Dunne's goal on 12:03 - Apr 26 with 5061 viewsquickpassrotter

Nolan had the referee in his pocket all afternoon. 6+ deliberate fouls and no yellow. Another poor performance from Mike Jones yesterday, and I bet that he thought he had a good game. With all the money sloshing around in the Premier League we can still only produce 2 good referees - Clattenburg and Oliver.
Dunne's goal on 12:37 - Apr 26 with 5014 viewsMrNITK

I'm surprised that more people aren't on here complaining about that Dunne goal. 100% a f@ckin goal. Mugged off again by another shit ref!
Dunne's goal on 13:00 - Apr 26 with 4977 viewsHollowayRanger

Dunne's goal on 11:33 - Apr 26 by JonDoeman

There wasn't much contact, but goals like that are never given.

what about that one against us when rod green was bundled into the goal? v wba

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Dunne's goal on 13:02 - Apr 26 with 4966 viewsHollowayRanger

as for the handball it should have been a yellow card for me id only give a red for hand ball on the line ,yesterday the keeper was still to be beat so for me yellow

but no card at all was weird

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Dunne's goal on 13:10 - Apr 26 with 4948 viewsQPR1882

Dunne's goal on 12:37 - Apr 26 by MrNITK

I'm surprised that more people aren't on here complaining about that Dunne goal. 100% a f@ckin goal. Mugged off again by another shit ref!

It's 100% impossible for there not to be contact when a player goes up with the keeper! what the ref has to decide if there was illegal contact. Reminds me ofHeiders goal at Palace, yes there was contact but in no way was it illegal , we were robbed big time.
Dunne's goal on 13:17 - Apr 26 with 4938 viewsJonDoeman

Dunne's goal on 13:00 - Apr 26 by HollowayRanger

what about that one against us when rod green was bundled into the goal? v wba

Good old Chris Foy, he is an eccentric!

It Is What It Is !!

Dunne's goal on 13:19 - Apr 26 with 4936 viewsJonDoeman

Dunne's goal on 13:10 - Apr 26 by QPR1882

It's 100% impossible for there not to be contact when a player goes up with the keeper! what the ref has to decide if there was illegal contact. Reminds me ofHeiders goal at Palace, yes there was contact but in no way was it illegal , we were robbed big time.

That one was different cos Heidar got there first, yesterday they jumped together.

It Is What It Is !!

Dunne's goal on 14:58 - Apr 26 with 4823 viewsMatch82

Dunne's goal on 11:43 - Apr 26 by MedwayR

There was no foul but the GK's are always given too much protection. They're usually 6' 4", can usually jump higher than outfield players, they can use their body and legs/knees for protection and use their hands, why do they need extra protection from referees. Adrian jumped into Caulker not the other way round, poor decision.

I think Collins should've been sent off although I'd have to check the rules to be 100%, to not even get a yellow is ridiculous. Also, how did Nolan not get booked, all he did for 90mins was foul people.

Red card would be for deliberate handball. No way that was deliberate from Collins.
Definite penalty, as it clearly stopped a goalless shot, but I don't think he thought "I'm going to stop this with my hands", he just jumped with his arms up and it hit one.
Dunne's goal on 15:53 - Apr 26 with 4776 viewsMrNITK

Dunne's goal on 13:19 - Apr 26 by JonDoeman

That one was different cos Heidar got there first, yesterday they jumped together.

Exactly. Just as much a penalty to us as a free kick to them.

If you watch it again when Caulker and Adrian are both on the floor Adrian actually pulls Caulker back because he thinks he might get up and score. It's more a penalty to us.

It really p!sses me off all these other managers complaining over nothing and we just shut up and don't highlight it and let MOTD get away without even mentioning it.

All I've heard this season is how Leicester have been so unlucky, playing so well but not getting the luck or results they deserved etc. How fantastic Burnley have been despite their budget etc.
Dunne's goal on 16:59 - Apr 26 with 4707 viewsDorse

First time you've seen someone score with their c0ck? Seriously? Are you not familiar with the work of Ben Dover?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Dunne's goal on 19:36 - Apr 26 with 4632 viewsthemodfather

adrian is huge, he was mouthy to charlie re the pen, he came for the ball, lost it and fell, we score..foul given.
wrongly imo.
what about when green was bundled over the line at derby? and i think v wba at home, a while back....both given.
Dunne's goal on 20:26 - Apr 26 with 4591 viewswombat

Dunne's goal on 19:36 - Apr 26 by themodfather

adrian is huge, he was mouthy to charlie re the pen, he came for the ball, lost it and fell, we score..foul given.
wrongly imo.
what about when green was bundled over the line at derby? and i think v wba at home, a while back....both given.

Once again keeper gets way to much protection, ball was there caulker won the header ball breaks free dinner scores, no foul keeper didn't have one let alone two hands on the ball NO foul wasn't he the same ref at Chelsea who decided hazard had been taken out by a Exocet missile for there Len ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Dunne's goal on 20:51 - Apr 26 with 4562 viewsrichpr

Dunne's goal on 12:37 - Apr 26 by MrNITK

those ars*h*les on MoD didn't even mention it - typical
Dunne's goal on 21:21 - Apr 26 with 4526 viewsderbyhoop

That would be a foul 95% of the time.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Dunne's goal on 22:10 - Apr 26 with 4482 viewsMrNITK

Dunne's goal on 21:21 - Apr 26 by derbyhoop

That would be a foul 95% of the time.

Really? That might of been a scrappy goal more suitable for division 1 or 2 but I'd say 95% of the time they're given, with the exception of the precious premier league.

"That would be a foul 95% of the time" What's your honest opinion if you saw it as replays show it goal or a foul on Adrian? And what do you think that stupid pr!ck of a ref would do if he could see replays? Personally I'd like to think if he was being honest he'd award the goal.
Dunne's goal on 22:24 - Apr 26 with 4468 viewsdaveB

It's not a foul even 5% of the time, looked harsh at the time but after seeing it on tv was an awful decsion
Dunne's goal on 08:42 - Apr 27 with 4356 viewswillis1980

I don't see why it would be foul 95% of the time if it's caulker that wins the ball before making any contact with Adrian. A poor decision by the ref who seemed to err towards w ham. I've heard similar from people saying the handball wasn't intentional, I dare say that if you lunge towards an on coming ball with both arms in the air you have every intention of stopping the ball illegally. At the very least a yellow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024