Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey totally lost me today 17:11 - Apr 25 with 11745 viewsbaz_qpr

Without wishing to come over all Briatore I would fire him on the spot for that. Set up for a point got what we deserved. Karl Henry left wing against Chelsea I get against West Ham for 90 minutes in a must win game withTaarabt and Krancjear on the bench while we serve up. Conference level hit and hope.

This is not the man to take this club forward!
Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:15 - Apr 25 with 5168 viewspaulparker

Schhhhhsshhh

Your not allowed to have a go at Ramsey on here

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:17 - Apr 25 with 5131 viewsCHUBBS

Only caught the 2nd half but thought although the commitment was there,the football was atrocious.
We looked completely devoid of any style other than lump it which played into Allardyces hands.
Lets not kid our selves though today wasn't great but its been the same all season,the players just haven't been good enough and deserve one of those three places.
Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:17 - Apr 25 with 5118 viewsSpiritofGregory

I couldn't care less that he's a nice bloke and says all the right things - he's not good enough.
Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:20 - Apr 25 with 5080 viewskropotkin41

You're totally allowed to have a go at Ramsey on here. The truth is though that no-one in the dug-out could have guaranteed saving us from the drop this season - what a position to take over the reins.

So, if CA bangs that penalty home, or if Dunne's goal is allowed, or if Philips bursts the net instead of seeing it saved, we're all celebrating and saying we're still in with a chance..........

Having a go at Ramsey in my opinion is just fickle, nothing but that. Find a better candidate and see how long it takes for people to be calling for his head on here. It's bo**ocks and it's no way to run a club like QPR - we need to keep Ramsey and give the man a proper chance to build his own team.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:21 - Apr 25 with 5072 viewsBklynRanger

I wouldn't see the sense of getting rid of him based on today, but I agree that having Henry on the left for this one was foolish. He could've had Yun there among others.
Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:23 - Apr 25 with 5044 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:17 - Apr 25 by SpiritofGregory

I couldn't care less that he's a nice bloke and says all the right things - he's not good enough.

Why do you only ever pop up after poor results. Just give it a rest

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:25 - Apr 25 with 5020 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:23 - Apr 25 by RANGERS4EVER

He's been here a lot this season...
Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:26 - Apr 25 with 5004 viewsTHEBUSH

We would have won 1 nil, had not Charlie missed the penalty, that's how close Ramsey was to getting a win.

Anyway, I'm still undecided about him, he needs more time to sort us out, time which he ain't gonna get.
Login to get fewer ads

Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:27 - Apr 25 with 4983 viewsSpiritofGregory

Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:20 - Apr 25 by kropotkin41

You're totally allowed to have a go at Ramsey on here. The truth is though that no-one in the dug-out could have guaranteed saving us from the drop this season - what a position to take over the reins.

So, if CA bangs that penalty home, or if Dunne's goal is allowed, or if Philips bursts the net instead of seeing it saved, we're all celebrating and saying we're still in with a chance..........

Having a go at Ramsey in my opinion is just fickle, nothing but that. Find a better candidate and see how long it takes for people to be calling for his head on here. It's bo**ocks and it's no way to run a club like QPR - we need to keep Ramsey and give the man a proper chance to build his own team.

We didn't create any clear cut goal scoring opportunities against a West Ham team who didn't bother to kick into 2nd gear.

8 points in 11 games. That's very poor.
Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:28 - Apr 25 with 4975 viewspaulparker

Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:20 - Apr 25 by kropotkin41

To many ifs mate
End of the day if our team is made up of Hill,Dunne , Henry at left wing & knocking it long to Zamora than we deserve to go down
How Ramsey is lauded as this great tactical coach is a mystery to me
We have had winnable games against a West Ham team who are on holiday , Everton who got stuffed in Kiev , Hull who are sh1t and stuffed by a palace team who couldn't of had an easier game
Sorry but he isn't the future and we have a huge summer coming up its vital we get someone in decent

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:30 - Apr 25 with 4951 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

The minute Ramsey took Zamora off, Austin was going to struggle with little or no support. And if he'd put one of his attacking players on, it could have turned out to be a masterstroke or alternatively, gifted the game to Wet Spam.

In hindsight, maybe he should have started with a 'maverick'; seen how things panned out & brought Zamora on, if it looked like it wasn't going to work?

But a point is better than no points. Hope MCFC do you a favour now & keep Villa in the mix.
Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:30 - Apr 25 with 4943 viewskropotkin41

We'll see won't we. Hopefully whoever is manager next season we'll all get behind them........ as if.......

As for the notion that we had no clear cut goal scoring opportunities in that game......... I have no f*cking idea what game you were watching SoG.......... no idea at all.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:31 - Apr 25 with 4932 viewsSpiritofGregory

Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:23 - Apr 25 by RANGERS4EVER

How anyone can defend a manger with such a poor record is beyond me. Same goes for Fernandes.

No wonder the club is going to the dogs.
Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:38 - Apr 25 with 4891 viewsFDC

Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:17 - Apr 25 by CHUBBS

Only caught the 2nd half but thought although the commitment was there,the football was atrocious.
We looked completely devoid of any style other than lump it which played into Allardyces hands.
Lets not kid our selves though today wasn't great but its been the same all season,the players just haven't been good enough and deserve one of those three places.

I make you right there mate. And you missed the first 30 mins where the ball was in the air for 27 of them. I've been an advocate for Ramsey, and probably remain so.... but that was a fùcking dreadful performance. We've been odds on relegated for ages but I hoped for more from today.

Interesting contrast between the devastation of an unjust loss against Chelsea and a disappointing performance with no one to blame (disallowed scrambled goal notwithstanding) which all but relegates us. Both shìt in their own way
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:38 - Apr 25 with 4885 viewsFDC

Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:17 - Apr 25 by CHUBBS

Dp
[Post edited 25 Apr 2015 17:39]
Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:40 - Apr 25 with 4859 viewsDiscodroids

Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:17 - Apr 25 by SpiritofGregory

as motley crew would say with their snouts in a mountain of south american quakers oats..'fu ckin A'

Has any one had ramsey round for a garibaldi and a spot of bridge. if so ..is he a 'nice ' bloke ??.

makes chauncey gardner look like sid vicious .

dust down that dog tooth chris, door to door watchtower magazine selling for you in the summer.

get tae fu ck.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:49 - Apr 25 with 4794 viewsgobbles

We needed to win, he kept Henry on the left wing all game when Taarabt was on the bench. How he started Zamora is beyond me, I don't remember him winning a header. We would be much better off starting Caulker up front if we must play a big man there.
Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:50 - Apr 25 with 4787 viewsFDC

Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:40 - Apr 25 by Discodroids

as motley crew would say with their snouts in a mountain of south american quakers oats..'fu ckin A'

Has any one had ramsey round for a garibaldi and a spot of bridge. if so ..is he a 'nice ' bloke ??.

makes chauncey gardner look like sid vicious .

dust down that dog tooth chris, door to door watchtower magazine selling for you in the summer.

get tae fu ck.

Bit of a straw man that though isn't it? I don't see anyone saying "give Ramsey the job cos, yeah he's Crap but crikey he's a lovely geezer".

People have said "he's the not the finished article but he could be what we need as club to progress because the job represents a step up for him - rather than a step down made appealing by salary, or an end of career job - and that's what we need, given the longterm rebuild project that qpr is."

Innit.
Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:59 - Apr 25 with 4701 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:50 - Apr 25 by FDC

Bit of a straw man that though isn't it? I don't see anyone saying "give Ramsey the job cos, yeah he's Crap but crikey he's a lovely geezer".

People have said "he's the not the finished article but he could be what we need as club to progress because the job represents a step up for him - rather than a step down made appealing by salary, or an end of career job - and that's what we need, given the longterm rebuild project that qpr is."

Innit.

Some have been sold on his pre and post match conferences in the same way they've been sold on Tony's soundbytes.
Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:59 - Apr 25 with 4696 viewsrsonist

Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:50 - Apr 25 by FDC

Innit.

"Step down made appealing by salary, or an end of career job" is more of a straw man argument than the nice bloke stuff. I don't see anyone advocating that - it certainly doesn't apply to Warburton, Clement, etc.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2015 18:00]
Ramsey totally lost me today on 18:00 - Apr 25 with 4689 viewsgobbles

We were much better with Zamora off. We were dreadful with him on. Zamora hasn't given Austin any support for 3 months
Ramsey totally lost me today on 18:06 - Apr 25 with 4627 viewsbaz_qpr

Karl Henry left wing for 90 mins in must win game 4 centre halves 3 central midfielders and a crocked centre forward start.

If you are going to play Karl Henry left wing for 90 minutes and leave your to most creative players on the bench then you better bloody win the game.

The thing that did for me today is he chose negativity and defensive mindedness over positivity and attack in a must win game. When someone is under pressure like this true colours emerge and I suspect we will be in for a year of horrible defensive football
Ramsey totally lost me today on 18:14 - Apr 25 with 4577 viewsFloridaR

Well said.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Ramsey totally lost me today on 18:17 - Apr 25 with 4558 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:27 - Apr 25 by SpiritofGregory

We didn't create any clear cut goal scoring opportunities against a West Ham team who didn't bother to kick into 2nd gear.

8 points in 11 games. That's very poor.

This! 8 points from 33 Is shite
Ramsey totally lost me today on 18:24 - Apr 25 with 4513 viewsWesty75

Much as I would like to believe in him as the man to take us forward next season, choosing to play Karl Henry on the left wing for 90 minutes at home in a must win game against feeble opposition when it was obvious at half time that it wasn't working is unforgivable really. A decision verging on the inexplicable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024