Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey totally lost me today 17:11 - Apr 25 with 11127 viewsbaz_qpr

Without wishing to come over all Briatore I would fire him on the spot for that. Set up for a point got what we deserved. Karl Henry left wing against Chelsea I get against West Ham for 90 minutes in a must win game withTaarabt and Krancjear on the bench while we serve up. Conference level hit and hope.

This is not the man to take this club forward!
Ramsey totally lost me today on 18:26 - Apr 25 with 2877 viewsBostonR

Spot on post. Just got back and can't quite believe that starting line-up. Leaving Yun, Fer and Tarabt on the bench was just insane given we needed 3pts today. His tactics were clueless and I don't buy the Charlie missed penalty position-West Ham would have stepped it up.
It was so slow today and you could see 0-0 all the way. Ramsey should have changed it earlier but like our season it's all to predictable!
Ramsey would not be on my short-list.
Ramsey totally lost me today on 18:31 - Apr 25 with 2858 viewsWestonsuperR

Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:26 - Apr 25 by THEBUSH

We would have won 1 nil, had not Charlie missed the penalty, that's how close Ramsey was to getting a win.

Anyway, I'm still undecided about him, he needs more time to sort us out, time which he ain't gonna get.

No guarantee of that, different game if we went 1 up, West Ham would have piled forward towards or the end we would naturally have sat back, could easily have ended up 1v1.
Ramsey totally lost me today on 18:33 - Apr 25 with 2840 viewsBenny_the_Ball

“Realistically, we need three wins,” Ramsey said. “From our point of view, we’ll be approaching the next two games like they’re finals.

“That’s how we approached today’s game and, when you look at the chances we created, we did enough to win it.”

Really Chris? You could've fooled me.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2015 18:38]
Ramsey totally lost me today on 18:34 - Apr 25 with 2830 viewsWestonsuperR

Ramsey is a lovely guy, who comes across well but we cant possibly permanetly employ anyone with 8pts from 11 games, 1 point from every Home match and who has made multiple major tactical errors.

Would be great to keep him at QPR but let him go back to his original role.
Ramsey totally lost me today on 18:37 - Apr 25 with 2801 viewsSnipper

CR lost me as a fan of his today. A must win game and he plays 4 fcuking centre halves and 3 defence minded midfielders.
I can't remenber who was slagging Zamora earlier in the thread, but he was streets ahead of Austin today. That is probably his worst game for us.
Ramsey totally lost me today on 19:00 - Apr 25 with 2726 viewspaulparker

Ramsey totally lost me today on 18:34 - Apr 25 by WestonsuperR

Ramsey is a lovely guy, who comes across well but we cant possibly permanetly employ anyone with 8pts from 11 games, 1 point from every Home match and who has made multiple major tactical errors.

Would be great to keep him at QPR but let him go back to his original role.

Why should we keep him ???

Because he is a nice bloke ? Or because he is black & it's a right on thing to do ??
Or because NeilSl endorses him on this MB ?

From what I've seen he is a useless coach & not up to being a football manager
Yet again we have played 442 & long ball to Zamora, Henry left wing , yeah that's really forward thinking football that is
If he was that great Spurs wouldn't have let him go
He ain't good enough pure & simple

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ramsey totally lost me today on 19:11 - Apr 25 with 2713 viewsbosh67

Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:27 - Apr 25 by SpiritofGregory

We didn't create any clear cut goal scoring opportunities against a West Ham team who didn't bother to kick into 2nd gear.

8 points in 11 games. That's very poor.

The disappointing thing today is I didn't see real belief in anything today. 80 minutes of shapelessness and 10 minutes of hump ball in there. Only Barton seemed up for it. Very very flat performance as you say. I don't even think West Ham bothered to get into 2nd gear. They were trying to avoid getting hurt before their summer holiday and we couldn't turn them over.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ramsey totally lost me today on 19:13 - Apr 25 with 2708 viewsLowerloftLad

Im going to enjoy the Newcastle game take a slow walk out of the ground then I'm packing my bags and heading for the exit, Next season is going to be a disaster and after the last four seasons can't take a fith season my only regret being i didn't leave on a high at the gates of wembelry

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Login to get fewer ads

Ramsey totally lost me today on 19:27 - Apr 25 with 2675 viewscarlh5266

Cockney Tone is lining up John Carver as next manager
Ramsey totally lost me today on 19:34 - Apr 25 with 2662 viewsJonDoeman

Agree with Baz.

It Is What It Is !!

Ramsey totally lost me today on 19:40 - Apr 25 with 2648 viewsCanadaRanger

Comparing CR's 11 games with HR's last 11 games, we have scored more, conceded fewer, for the same number of points. CR is no miracle worker, but he's done a better job than the old pro HR using the same players.

Mgr G QPR-G Opp-G QPR-SOG Opp-SOG QPR-OT Opp-OT Pts QPR%OT PPG
HR 25 0.96 1.84 14 16 4 6 19 27 0.76
HR(last11) 11 0.91 1.82 15 15 4 5 8 30 0.73
CR 11 1.27 1.55 13 15 4 5 8 33 0.73

0.73 points per game not good enough. Could easily have been higher.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2015 19:41]
Ramsey totally lost me today on 19:55 - Apr 25 with 2589 viewsHollowayRanger

I going to be honest

I would have picked that starting 11 today if in charge

I would have wanted a solid start and then push on for the win 2nd half

but the team played poorly zamorra is past it Austin wasn't at the races even barton was subdued the only player that looked remotely like making something happen was phillips

taking zamorra off just means the tallest defender goes on Austin and bullies him out of game

why oh why oh why wasn't taarabt bought on around 70 mins he's the most likely player to make something happen and WE NEEDED something to happen today now with other results going against us we need a massive result away at Liverpool lol

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Ramsey totally lost me today on 20:01 - Apr 25 with 2569 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:23 - Apr 25 by RANGERS4EVER

Why do you only ever pop up after poor results. Just give it a rest

It is what gives him a kick. Practically falling over himself to get on here after a bad performance.
Ramsey totally lost me today on 20:43 - Apr 25 with 2474 viewsSpiritofGregory

Ramsey totally lost me today on 20:01 - Apr 25 by CroydonCaptJack

It is what gives him a kick. Practically falling over himself to get on here after a bad performance.

What's frustrating is that we've seen this coming. That's what happens when you re-sign players like Zamora and Traore, allow Adel to take the club for a ride, pay over the odds for relegated players, keep hold of a dodgy manager for too long and then replace him with someone else who is not good enough.

There's is one common denominator in all of this and that's Fernandes, the guy needs to swallow his pride and move aside. Look at the guys at West Ham, they hired Brady who doesn't suffer fools gladly, she even sold her own husband.
Ramsey totally lost me today on 20:52 - Apr 25 with 2462 viewsgobbles

Ramsey totally lost me today on 20:43 - Apr 25 by SpiritofGregory

What's frustrating is that we've seen this coming. That's what happens when you re-sign players like Zamora and Traore, allow Adel to take the club for a ride, pay over the odds for relegated players, keep hold of a dodgy manager for too long and then replace him with someone else who is not good enough.

There's is one common denominator in all of this and that's Fernandes, the guy needs to swallow his pride and move aside. Look at the guys at West Ham, they hired Brady who doesn't suffer fools gladly, she even sold her own husband.

Swallow his pride? Do you reckon he will swallow the £100 million or thereabout that we owe him too
Ramsey totally lost me today on 21:01 - Apr 25 with 2428 viewsJuzzie

Ramsey can only work with the players left by Redknapp and those who are fit and avaialble. The squad is completey imbalanced. I had no problem with four centre backs in defence, we didnt concede so it worked. We just didnt have any zap in midfield or upfront. Was Hoilett injured? Not that he would have offered much. Fer only back from a long lay off, Vargas out, SWP as good as a wicker fire escape, i dont know who else we got?
I thought we should have bought on Tarabbt though around 75 mins. Go for it, sht or bust. A draw does nothing really.
Ramsey totally lost me today on 21:09 - Apr 25 with 2401 viewsgobbles

Ramsey totally lost me today on 21:01 - Apr 25 by Juzzie

Ramsey can only work with the players left by Redknapp and those who are fit and avaialble. The squad is completey imbalanced. I had no problem with four centre backs in defence, we didnt concede so it worked. We just didnt have any zap in midfield or upfront. Was Hoilett injured? Not that he would have offered much. Fer only back from a long lay off, Vargas out, SWP as good as a wicker fire escape, i dont know who else we got?
I thought we should have bought on Tarabbt though around 75 mins. Go for it, sht or bust. A draw does nothing really.

Taarabt, Isla left on the bench - Henry on the wing. And he only used two substitutions
Ramsey totally lost me today on 21:24 - Apr 25 with 2366 viewsstevec

And the Head Tennis, wonderful stuff. Takes you back to the halcyon days of League One football.

I am trying to see the bigger picture, honest.
Ramsey totally lost me today on 21:50 - Apr 25 with 2300 viewslondonscottish

Ramsey totally lost me today on 21:24 - Apr 25 by stevec

And the Head Tennis, wonderful stuff. Takes you back to the halcyon days of League One football.

That was head tennis finals material.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Ramsey totally lost me today on 22:26 - Apr 25 with 2235 viewsBklynRanger

Ramsey totally lost me today on 21:24 - Apr 25 by stevec

You'd have thought (or maybe not these days) that if you spend 10 million on a central midfielder he'd be able to pull down one of those 200 ariel bombardments and create something from it on the actual pitch. How naive I must be.
Ramsey totally lost me today on 07:43 - Apr 26 with 2072 viewsDejR_vu

As has been said before, CR likes players who train well over those who are able to win you football matches. Admirable to have principles, but also incredibly naive. Fine if you're at a massive club and have the choice between the world class player that's a pain in the arse and the world class player that trains like a demon. We're QPR, we're in the bottom three, and we're running out of games. But that's not important, squad harmony is. It's disrespectful of those that don't train well to those that do apparently. Hmm, so which moron is going to complain if the coach puts the best player at the club on for 20 minutes at the end to try and get a result? And if one does, if CR can't deal with it in a sensible way, then he needs to ask himself what he's doing here. Principles are luxury we don't have but, hey, I'm sure we will all enjoy the fact that CR made a stand this season when we are hurtling towards league 1 next year.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Ramsey totally lost me today on 07:57 - Apr 26 with 2056 viewsDylanP

Ramsey's substitutions have been a bloody joke. We are 0-0 with 30 minutes to go in a game that is realistically our last chance and he leaves a defensive midfielder on the wing when there is a bench full of possibilities: Adel, Hoilett, Zarate, even Niko is more likely to spark a goal than Henry.

We effectively had 4 center backs and three defensive midfielders today -- 7 men defending our goal -- and that is how the game ended, with 7 men defending our goal. We desperately needed a win today. A draw was not good enough. And yet he didn't even bring on the third sub, just left Henry out of position on the wing.

He has done this ever since taking over; refusing to change the team around in spite of the fact that the team isn't working. Madness.

He may be a good coach, but he has done nothing to prove that he is a good manager.

I wouldn't fire him today. What is the point of firing him today? Might as well wait a few weeks and bring in a new manager once the season is over. There is no point in rushing things.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Ramsey totally lost me today on 09:15 - Apr 26 with 1976 viewsDiscodroids

Ramsey totally lost me today on 17:50 - Apr 25 by FDC

Bit of a straw man that though isn't it? I don't see anyone saying "give Ramsey the job cos, yeah he's Crap but crikey he's a lovely geezer".

People have said "he's the not the finished article but he could be what we need as club to progress because the job represents a step up for him - rather than a step down made appealing by salary, or an end of career job - and that's what we need, given the longterm rebuild project that qpr is."

Innit.

come now my old friend.. ive noticed this 'straw man ' phrase has become de rigueur on here the last few weeks..

its a bit like nicola sturgeon saying the word 'progressive' every 2.678 nano seconds.

it does not negate the argument that our very own marharishi was given the job on the basis of one game and he was the cheapest option given that fernandes womans purse has been rifled like a scouse skag head ravaging a pensioners purse on market day.

i even read something on here the other day saying something like , ramsey's pass completion rate in the opponents kill zone is up to 35.87653% compared to redknaps 34.876900%..comforting news im sure to the bloke from chingford sitting in the stands at rotherham next season as we go 4 nil down and zamora pelvis turns to ash in the 83rd minute

i hope to see a venn diagram produced by ramseys supporters demonstrating the telemetry of zamora moving like a komodo dragon across the pitch trying to take a lick of that 12 year old center half yesterday

terrible appointment imho, and an argument based on straw, hemp or khat leaves cannot disguise it.

to be fair my old mate, i think our fate was sealed the moment greyfriars hit the winner at wembley, and do you know what....i wouldnt change that feeling i had that day for the world or even nigel farages handstitched steel toecapped churchill brogues kicking camerons cat out of number ten.

open up that womens purse tony or raid some daft middle aged divorcees post office account via a dating web site scam if your skint and get kenny jackett in for next season.you hopeless hopeless bastard.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 9:20]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Ramsey totally lost me today on 09:25 - Apr 26 with 1955 viewsDiscodroids

ramsey's training techniques exposed.

'bombardment of zamora'

[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 10:02]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Ramsey totally lost me today on 09:38 - Apr 26 with 1938 viewsSpiritofGregory

Ramsey totally lost me today on 20:52 - Apr 25 by gobbles

Swallow his pride? Do you reckon he will swallow the £100 million or thereabout that we owe him too

Owe him £100m aren't there at least 3 other shareholders at the club?

Tottenham's owner has Levi running the club, West Ham have Brady. It would be in Fernandes interests to have someone shrewd running the club otherwise he'll end up losing even more money. His problem is that he loves attention and can't resist a glimpse of himself on camera. Even when he ran Caterham he installed himself as Team Principal and look how that turned out.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 9:40]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024