Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey totally lost me today 17:11 - Apr 25 with 11050 viewsbaz_qpr

Without wishing to come over all Briatore I would fire him on the spot for that. Set up for a point got what we deserved. Karl Henry left wing against Chelsea I get against West Ham for 90 minutes in a must win game withTaarabt and Krancjear on the bench while we serve up. Conference level hit and hope.

This is not the man to take this club forward!
Ramsey totally lost me today on 21:37 - Apr 26 with 1426 viewsQPR_John

Ramsey totally lost me today on 19:12 - Apr 26 by SpiritofGregory

Unfortunately we will have to address the whole FFP situation if relegated which will once again result in us starting the season unprepared. All plans will be on hold until we know what type of punishment the football league decide to dish out.

Surely this FFP situation has to be resolved one way or the other soon. We clearly cannot plan without knowing the FL plans, they cannot fine us and sabotage our plans for next season at the same time
Ramsey totally lost me today on 22:10 - Apr 26 with 1372 viewsSpiritofGregory

Ramsey totally lost me today on 21:37 - Apr 26 by QPR_John

Surely this FFP situation has to be resolved one way or the other soon. We clearly cannot plan without knowing the FL plans, they cannot fine us and sabotage our plans for next season at the same time

You can't set a budget and start recruiting without knowing what the punishment will be. We are reliant on the Football League notifying us as soon as possible. Let's hope it's swift and they are lenient.

If people think that we are just going to get relegated and recruit like before then think again. We are going to have to endure a FFP media circus first. The Football League and media have been waiting for this. All other Championship clubs will expect us to get harshly punished.
Ramsey totally lost me today on 09:27 - Apr 27 with 1257 viewsBrianMcCarthy

There's an awful lot I like about Ramsey so far both on and off the pitch, and I agreed with and enjoyed Neil's article last week. I'll stay out of this debate, though, as I missed Saturday's game.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ramsey totally lost me today on 09:30 - Apr 27 with 1251 viewsTheChef

I agree Ramsey was too defensive.

But for all that, we had a penalty saved, Zamora missed two presentable chances, we had a goal disallowed, and their keeper made two or three excellent saves.

We can talk about managers till we're blue in the face, but the players have to take a lot of responsibility too.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Ramsey totally lost me today on 09:43 - Apr 27 with 1231 viewsdaveB

Ramsey totally lost me today on 09:30 - Apr 27 by TheChef

I agree Ramsey was too defensive.

But for all that, we had a penalty saved, Zamora missed two presentable chances, we had a goal disallowed, and their keeper made two or three excellent saves.

We can talk about managers till we're blue in the face, but the players have to take a lot of responsibility too.

They do need to take responsibility, they did under Redknapp as well but anyone who suggested as such was slaughtered on here.

I thought the biggest mistake he made was doing nothing in those last 20 minutes, a change needed to be made whether it was Caulker up front or Taarabt on the left or even SWP on the left but we did nothing and let the game fizzle out.
Ramsey totally lost me today on 10:06 - Apr 27 with 1169 viewsQPunkR

Ramsey totally lost me today on 09:43 - Apr 27 by daveB

They do need to take responsibility, they did under Redknapp as well but anyone who suggested as such was slaughtered on here.

I thought the biggest mistake he made was doing nothing in those last 20 minutes, a change needed to be made whether it was Caulker up front or Taarabt on the left or even SWP on the left but we did nothing and let the game fizzle out.

It was unbelievable he kept Henry on at left wing, absolutely beggared belief when Tarbs or even fatty Kranjcar (who did more running up and down that touchline than he would if he'd been on the bloody pitch!) would have offered *something* going forward. We really had to go for this game but looking over at the home dugout it seemed we were content with a single point. That hasn't helped us at all. Rather would've gone for 3 and possibly lost one than sit back and accept the draw.

QPR - "shit but local"

Ramsey totally lost me today on 10:14 - Apr 27 with 1157 viewsDiscodroids

does anyone know the ramsey percentage completion pass rate in the west ham 'kill zone' on saturday?. factoring subtle nuances into the equation like were fuking shit may well alter the mean mode and median of karl henry hugging the touch line like tony morely on beta blockers.

if its above 34.98756% it would provide much needed comfort next season at rotherham , when i watch dunne trundeling around the pitch slower than a world war one tunneler in ypres digging his way to the kaisers stash of french lithographs and claret.

Fk me, even lawrence dallaglio , circa 2004, breaking off the back of a scrum like a barnacle on a fishing boat , is quicker than half this fking team.

keep ramsey in the job any longer and he'll be taking his meds from nurse ratchett in a semi circle and talking about how very close he is to his mother .

someone chuck him a basket ball with the words "dunk it in the basket chief'or take him on a fishing trip.

a one flew over the cukoo's nest appointment. by that hopeless cuddly teddy bear in charge.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2015 10:21]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Ramsey totally lost me today on 15:31 - Apr 29 with 1034 viewsMvpeter

Ramsey totally lost me today on 09:43 - Apr 27 by daveB

They got slaughtered for suggesting that because its a nonsense argument. The line manager is responsible for the staff under him in every single organisation that has ever existed.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024