Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Clean Sheet ! 17:43 - Apr 25 with 4122 viewswestolian

At least that's something to build on fir the rest of the season

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

A Clean Sheet ! on 18:05 - Apr 25 with 4080 viewsDiscodroids

praise the lord !!

im just going to face mecca and thank allah for producing a solid stool this morning without any tape worm in it

west ham and everton (harlem globetrotters)at home ..ONE POINT.

im off to have tatto of ramsey across my left tit.

ffs
[Post edited 25 Apr 2015 18:07]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

A Clean Sheet ! on 18:21 - Apr 25 with 4049 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Sorry people. But this is a week when there are NO positives to take from a game
A Clean Sheet ! on 18:35 - Apr 25 with 4023 viewsitsbiga

A Clean Sheet ! on 18:21 - Apr 25 by dodge_stoke_r

Sorry people. But this is a week when there are NO positives to take from a game

No one got injured?

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

A Clean Sheet ! on 18:38 - Apr 25 with 4009 viewsStanisgod

Post of the season

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

A Clean Sheet ! on 18:39 - Apr 25 with 4006 viewsBenny_the_Ball

The phrase "clutching at straws" doesn't even cover it!

[Post edited 25 Apr 2015 18:42]
A Clean Sheet ! on 19:06 - Apr 25 with 3969 viewspaulparker

Build on ????

We have 4 games left , that's it , today was do or die , no more must wins or gimmes
We should have been keeping clean sheets from last August

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

A Clean Sheet ! on 19:24 - Apr 25 with 3936 viewsHollowayRanger

agree today was do or die

so after 50 -60 -70 -80 mins of huff and puff

why not throw on taarabt the one player that could make something happen

yes could be a flop but could have been the one to unlock west ham

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

A Clean Sheet ! on 22:49 - Apr 25 with 3858 viewsNW10Hoop

A Clean Sheet ! on 19:24 - Apr 25 by HollowayRanger

agree today was do or die

so after 50 -60 -70 -80 mins of huff and puff

why not throw on taarabt the one player that could make something happen

yes could be a flop but could have been the one to unlock west ham

Yeah because Taarabt has made the difference any time he's played. When is is it ok to write off a player that isn't fit, isn't a team player and hasn't done anything for QPR in the last 20 months?
Login to get fewer ads

A Clean Sheet ! on 08:58 - Apr 26 with 3757 viewsDejR_vu

Taarabt ticking over at 50% has more chance of creating something than the others at full pelt.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

A Clean Sheet ! on 09:05 - Apr 26 with 3744 viewsDorse

See our clean sheet and tremble!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

A Clean Sheet ! on 09:09 - Apr 26 with 3738 viewsAgedR

Been said many times, "not very good, not very lucky".

On reflection I think Everton was the final nail in the coffin. Unless we beat Liverpool and City I think we'll be officially relegated by Newcastle.

I'm completely ambivalent about Ramsey, or his potential replacement, until such time that there is some sort of clear strategy in place from the top.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

A Clean Sheet ! on 11:07 - Apr 26 with 3689 viewsrichpr

A Clean Sheet ! on 09:09 - Apr 26 by AgedR

Been said many times, "not very good, not very lucky".

On reflection I think Everton was the final nail in the coffin. Unless we beat Liverpool and City I think we'll be officially relegated by Newcastle.

I'm completely ambivalent about Ramsey, or his potential replacement, until such time that there is some sort of clear strategy in place from the top.

There will be a massive clear out next season.Austin, Phillips, Green, Onouha, Fer, Caulker will go. Dunne, Hill, Zamoura retire, SWP, Traore on scrapheap, Taraabt will go to a small Italian team. Hoilett will go to USA hopefully. Isla, Vargas, Krancjar, Zarate return to their clubs. - that's 17. Unfortunately we will be left with a few youngsters and some older ones.

McCarthy, Furlong, Ehmer, Donaldson, Robertson, Yun, Doughty, Barton, Faurlin, Sandro (if he doesnt go to Brazil) Henry, Greco-cox - anyone else??
A Clean Sheet ! on 12:21 - Apr 26 with 3640 viewsBenny_the_Ball

A Clean Sheet ! on 11:07 - Apr 26 by richpr

There will be a massive clear out next season.Austin, Phillips, Green, Onouha, Fer, Caulker will go. Dunne, Hill, Zamoura retire, SWP, Traore on scrapheap, Taraabt will go to a small Italian team. Hoilett will go to USA hopefully. Isla, Vargas, Krancjar, Zarate return to their clubs. - that's 17. Unfortunately we will be left with a few youngsters and some older ones.

McCarthy, Furlong, Ehmer, Donaldson, Robertson, Yun, Doughty, Barton, Faurlin, Sandro (if he doesnt go to Brazil) Henry, Greco-cox - anyone else??

This is why the next managerial appointment is so critical. He will have a blank canvas to work with and will shape the squad for the foreseeable future.
A Clean Sheet ! on 12:35 - Apr 26 with 3628 viewsQPR1882

A Clean Sheet ! on 12:21 - Apr 26 by Benny_the_Ball

This is why the next managerial appointment is so critical. He will have a blank canvas to work with and will shape the squad for the foreseeable future.

Got a feeling the original post was very much tongue in cheek.
A Clean Sheet ! on 12:57 - Apr 26 with 3610 viewsHollowayRanger

A Clean Sheet ! on 12:21 - Apr 26 by Benny_the_Ball

next manager will have next to no players and possible next to no money to spend if we really do get hit for 50 mill

at least last time we went down with a mixed bag of players some good

this time we might have next to no one and be up against a league of hardened championship teams only need to look at how wigan have coped to fear the worst

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

A Clean Sheet ! on 13:05 - Apr 26 with 3606 viewsQPR1882

A Clean Sheet ! on 12:57 - Apr 26 by HollowayRanger

next manager will have next to no players and possible next to no money to spend if we really do get hit for 50 mill

at least last time we went down with a mixed bag of players some good

this time we might have next to no one and be up against a league of hardened championship teams only need to look at how wigan have coped to fear the worst

The new manager will have loads of money to spend. We will be saving a fortune in wages and money coming in for the likes of Green,Austin,Sterling will boost up the bank. Only problem we will have next year is spending it withe the transfer embargo the FA have told us we will get.I don't believe for a minute we will get anything close to a £50M fine.

How many loan players can be in the squad / play in the 1st team in the championship ? Or will the transfer embargo mean no loan players in ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024