Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dunne 18:30 - Apr 25 with 2218 viewsjohncharles

Big mistake. Breaking up a quick partnership of Ned and Caulker. Dunne slowed the whole team down. All our past problems came home to roost. Dunne's slowness spread all the way to Austin who had nothing to work with. Dreadful,dreadful football.
I hear a fat lady singing.

Strong and stable my arse.

Dunne on 18:46 - Apr 25 with 2163 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Without Dunne we have only had one clean sheet, vs Sunderland. He is our most solid defender. Onuoha and Caulker are liabilities

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Dunne on 18:51 - Apr 25 with 2146 viewsbaz_qpr

Disagree I think the mistake was not dropping Caulker and playing Dunne and Ned with Isla on the right to support Phillips going forward

Oh and our least offensive midfielder at left wing where he spent 90 minutes in no mans land
Dunne on 19:16 - Apr 25 with 2090 viewsHollowayRanger

lack of attacking fullbacks
lack of a left sided wide players
lack of any pace up front
lack of options up front

would you be writing this IF dunnes goal had stood?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Dunne on 19:33 - Apr 25 with 2059 viewsbaz_qpr

Dunne on 19:16 - Apr 25 by HollowayRanger

lack of options up front

I think we would be saying go out of jail, if were not for two MOTM moments from Green we would have lost, we certainly did not deserve to win
Dunne on 20:10 - Apr 25 with 2012 viewsjohncharles

Dunne on 19:16 - Apr 25 by HollowayRanger

lack of options up front

If we had played the same team and tempo we played against the scum we would have won 3 - 0

Dunne on 20:14 - Apr 25 with 1997 viewsAntti_Heinola

Dunne on 18:51 - Apr 25 by baz_qpr

Disagree I think the mistake was not dropping Caulker and playing Dunne and Ned with Isla on the right to support Phillips going forward

Oh and our least offensive midfielder at left wing where he spent 90 minutes in no mans land

Drop Caulker after a faultless performance v Chelsea for someone of Dunne's age coming back from a serious injury? Why? Onuoha and Caulker were just forming a good partnership. Bizarre decision that looked even worse when Carlton Cole was on the bench. Dunne did ok, though - as you say, dropping Isla was a bad idea for numerous reasons. A ludicrously cautious approach cost us the game today.

Bare bones.

Dunne on 20:18 - Apr 25 with 1977 viewsbaz_qpr

Caulker dropped about 3 rickets in the first 20 minutes, he had a decent game against Chelsea but I think Ned and Dunne (the pairing that got us up last year) are better and I would happily ship him out in the summer and retain those two next year
Dunne on 22:41 - Apr 25 with 1789 viewsozexile

I'd def offer dunne another year.
Login to get fewer ads

Dunne on 23:00 - Apr 25 with 1755 viewsNW10Hoop

We kept a clean sheet. What do you find unacceptable about this from a centre back?
Dunne on 23:47 - Apr 25 with 1695 viewsCambsHoop

Dunne on 23:00 - Apr 25 by NW10Hoop

We kept a clean sheet. What do you find unacceptable about this from a centre back?

Agree with this totally. Thought Dunne was poor but they scored nil. Central defense did what they were there to do.

Blaming Austin's lack of pace on Dunne seems to me a bit ridiculous.
Dunne on 05:23 - Apr 26 with 1573 viewsjohncharles

Dunne on 23:47 - Apr 25 by CambsHoop

Agree with this totally. Thought Dunne was poor but they scored nil. Central defense did what they were there to do.

Blaming Austin's lack of pace on Dunne seems to me a bit ridiculous.

Blaming Dunne for Austin's lack of pace would indeed be rediculous. That's why I didn't say it.

Dunne on 07:43 - Apr 26 with 1499 viewsbosh67

Dunne on 05:23 - Apr 26 by johncharles

Blaming Dunne for Austin's lack of pace would indeed be rediculous. That's why I didn't say it.

The fat lady is out of contract after this season. If there is a transfer embargo next season then she can't be re-signed.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dunne on 09:02 - Apr 26 with 1433 viewsRBlock

I think he got the team selection all wrong this time.
Should have kept Ned and Caulker together, with Isla down the right. This was a game we needed to win, playing 4 CBs and 3 Holding midfield players was ludicrous. I would have maybe had Yun back at LB, if not LM. Also furious Adel didn't get a run out for 10 at the end.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024