Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rob Green 18:47 - Apr 25 with 4144 viewsMarc

Thoughts on Rob Green doing this?

Rob Green on 18:49 - Apr 25 with 2923 viewsrsonist

My thought is that some of our fans are silly tarts.
Rob Green on 18:52 - Apr 25 with 2889 viewsDiscodroids

green kicks like dusty hare on muscle relaxants with a non doctor multi speed anal intruder up his arse marc, but it looks as if my bets still on re your signature.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Rob Green on 18:56 - Apr 25 with 2849 viewsLowerloftLad

Did it two seasons ago as well so whats the big deal second time around ???
The big factor of a second time around is QPR have made almost exactly the same mistakes

On a second note glad I went to work today and earned some cash instead of watching the final nail placed into the coffin
[Post edited 25 Apr 2015 19:14]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Rob Green on 19:07 - Apr 25 with 2789 viewsgobbles

Who gives a crap?
Rob Green on 19:10 - Apr 25 with 2747 viewsSpiritofGregory

It's a disgrace, we are on the brink and all he can think about is showing respect to West Ham. Players like Green are only at QPR for the money, time to get rid.
Rob Green on 19:10 - Apr 25 with 2754 viewscarlh5266

Rob Green on 18:49 - Apr 25 by rsonist

My thought is that some of our fans are silly tarts.

Well said, 100% Agree
Rob Green on 19:29 - Apr 25 with 2675 viewsHollowayRanger

but for green we could have easily lost today saved a great freekick and was quick off his line well a couple of times

green isn't the reason we are in the crap

the reason is TF for giving harry the freedom to RUiN QPR

we all knew we were short of pace and lacking striker options and harry did nowt about it

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Rob Green on 19:32 - Apr 25 with 2659 viewsJonDoeman

Didn't mind him doing that at the start of 2nd half. Didn't like him waving at them while the game was on tho.

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

Rob Green on 19:36 - Apr 25 with 2635 viewsbosh67

Rob Green on 19:10 - Apr 25 by SpiritofGregory

It's a disgrace, we are on the brink and all he can think about is showing respect to West Ham. Players like Green are only at QPR for the money, time to get rid.

He did make a couple of blinding saves though. Albeit his distribution is about as good as The Royal Mail.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Rob Green on 19:37 - Apr 25 with 2623 viewsTacticalR

The thing about Green is that he does a lot of difficult things well and a lot of simple things badly.

Air hostess clique

Rob Green on 19:39 - Apr 25 with 2609 viewsJonDoeman

Rob Green on 19:37 - Apr 25 by TacticalR

The thing about Green is that he does a lot of difficult things well and a lot of simple things badly.

Can he go do that elsewhere please!

It Is What It Is !!

Rob Green on 20:11 - Apr 25 with 2520 viewsBluce_Ree

Go f**k yourself, QPR.

Green's the best player we've got. Plenty of criticism from c0ckholders last week yet Austin will still get sucked off despite him taking a penalty that literally had a 10% chance of not being saved.

That free kick save and that ball he won outside the box. Enjoy watching McCarthy or whoever not getting anywhere near them when Green goes.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Rob Green on 20:13 - Apr 25 with 2505 viewspaulparker

Rob Green on 19:39 - Apr 25 by JonDoeman

Can he go do that elsewhere please!

Blimey JD that's 3 posts I've found myself agreeing with you on now
Warburton, Ramsey being useless & now Green

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Rob Green on 20:25 - Apr 25 with 2440 viewsSpiritofGregory

Rob Green on 20:13 - Apr 25 by paulparker

Blimey JD that's 3 posts I've found myself agreeing with you on now
Warburton, Ramsey being useless & now Green

PP is spot on.
Rob Green on 20:48 - Apr 25 with 2354 viewss38

West ham bod here.
First off. Green was well liked at ours, and im sure he meant no disrespect to yourselves.
Have a soft spot for QPR, and hope you stay up. Bur have to say, we are dogshit , and have been since december.so not looking good for you boys.
What will be..will be.
Keep the faith lads.
Rob Green on 21:30 - Apr 25 with 2225 viewsstowmarketrange

Rob Green on 20:48 - Apr 25 by s38

West ham bod here.
First off. Green was well liked at ours, and im sure he meant no disrespect to yourselves.
Have a soft spot for QPR, and hope you stay up. Bur have to say, we are dogshit , and have been since december.so not looking good for you boys.
What will be..will be.
Keep the faith lads.

No sour grapes but how do you put up watching that shite every week?
Time wasting from virtually the 1st minute.Everything done to disrupt the flow and slow the game down.
Fair play that you've done enough to stay up but fat Sam is turning your team into another Wimbledon.
Rob Green on 21:38 - Apr 25 with 2188 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Oh no, a player showing respect for a former club.

Christ our fans are pathetic sometimes

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Rob Green on 21:38 - Apr 25 with 2188 viewss38

Not sour grapes at all mate..i totally agree, as do most WHU.
Its embarrassing.
Hes gone hopefully at seasons end.
What do you think of ramsey?
Rob Green on 21:45 - Apr 25 with 2145 viewsstowmarketrange

Rob Green on 21:38 - Apr 25 by s38

Not sour grapes at all mate..i totally agree, as do most WHU.
Its embarrassing.
Hes gone hopefully at seasons end.
What do you think of ramsey?

I think he is a bit naive at times and today was crying out for Taraabt to replace Henry for the last 20-25 mins,but he is certainly better than liar liar,or fat Sam.
He was left a pile of crap,and he has tried his best,but we are probably the worst team in the league.
Rob Green on 22:22 - Apr 25 with 2050 viewss38

Easy for me to say, but i like the fella.
Redknapp is a cancer well rid of.
Couldnt give a monkeys about anyone but himself does 'arry.
Proper wrongun
Seems to mr fernandes was a bit naive going in there. Got his fingers burnt. Thought good old arry would sort it.
Reckon mr fernandes saw in the end what we all know regarding arry.
Rob Green on 22:26 - Apr 25 with 2034 viewsYorkRanger

So Green had an excellent game and then acknowledged the supporters of a former club. Would we have had a problem if Cook, Ainsworth, Bircham , Gallen had done the same after they had left Rangers? Move on, no story here.....
Rob Green on 22:27 - Apr 25 with 2029 viewsstowmarketrange

Rob Green on 22:22 - Apr 25 by s38

Easy for me to say, but i like the fella.
Redknapp is a cancer well rid of.
Couldnt give a monkeys about anyone but himself does 'arry.
Proper wrongun
Seems to mr fernandes was a bit naive going in there. Got his fingers burnt. Thought good old arry would sort it.
Reckon mr fernandes saw in the end what we all know regarding arry.

Some desperate club will take him on again I guess.Before he takes them to the cleaners.
Rob Green on 22:28 - Apr 25 with 2029 viewsJuzzie

Rob Green on 19:10 - Apr 25 by SpiritofGregory

Tell me any player we've had in the last few years (post Warnock) that has come to QPR for the trophies (and im not talking about a play off final either).

They are ALL here for the money.
Rob Green on 00:26 - Apr 26 with 1849 viewskensalriser

Rob Green on 21:30 - Apr 25 by stowmarketrange

No sour grapes but how do you put up watching that shite every week?
Time wasting from virtually the 1st minute.Everything done to disrupt the flow and slow the game down.
Fair play that you've done enough to stay up but fat Sam is turning your team into another Wimbledon.

Did you actually observe how we played today? Virtually everything was hoofed, even midfield passes. I can only wish we'd been as shit as West Ham this season.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Rob Green on 03:20 - Apr 26 with 1746 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Rob Green on 21:45 - Apr 25 by stowmarketrange

I think he is a bit naive at times and today was crying out for Taraabt to replace Henry for the last 20-25 mins,but he is certainly better than liar liar,or fat Sam.
He was left a pile of crap,and he has tried his best,but we are probably the worst team in the league.

Are you seriously suggesting that Chris Ramsey is a better manager than Sam Allardyce? Hilarious!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024