Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
marks out of ten 19:46 - Apr 25 with 1310 viewsHollowayRanger

green 7 couple of good saves and off line quickly to save the day
hill 5 defended well but woefull going forward
caulker 6 defender well
dunne 6 defended well
onouha 5 defended well but woefull going forward
henry 5 just a blocker out on the wing
sandro 7 worked hard my QPR motm
barton 6 ok but below par from the captain
phillips 7 our only real attacker today
zamorra 5 tried but all huff and puff
Austin 4 wanst in the game and missed our one real chance

yun 5 good going forward but shaky going back
fey 6 missed him good effort

taarabt????????? oh yes the one player that could have made a diffence wasn't even given 10 mins ,should have been on from 70 mins

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

marks out of ten on 21:57 - Apr 25 with 1183 viewsbosh67

I thought Barton tried a bit harder than 6 but otherwise... Charlie had a quiet game but it has been a rarity and he was mortified at the end, which in a weird way was good to see, because he obviously cares.

With Adel, I wan't sure why he was on the bench. He didn't warm up at all from the bench and strolled around at half time. Yes, he could have made a difference but only if match fit and he looked barely halftime fit.

For me the real error today was not playing Niko on the left. Not that he has any pace or much of a left foot, but he does have vision. Nothing against Henry, he works his nuts off but it's a stretch to think he can play wide, even though he can play okay with his left foot.

One thing that was unfortunate apart from Sandro and Phillips shots was how many balls came to players to hit off their wrong foot. That was bizarre today. That said their finishing was appalling today.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

marks out of ten on 23:51 - Apr 25 with 1081 viewsHollowayRanger

tarrabt warmed up a lot in first half but not 2nd half maybe another falling out?

just seemed crazy not to try something with the 3rd sub in a game we needed to win

also the pitch what a joke our players were falling all over it down the loft end

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

marks out of ten on 23:58 - Apr 25 with 1063 viewseghamranger

Barton was my motm, so need him
Next year, whatever league we are in.

Kranjkar..... Spent all afternoon warming up

Adel..., we we're crying out for 15 mins of him... How Karl Henry was still on at 75th min in a must win game just amazes me!!!!
marks out of ten on 09:57 - Apr 26 with 920 viewsconnell10

marks out of ten on 23:51 - Apr 25 by HollowayRanger

tarrabt warmed up a lot in first half but not 2nd half maybe another falling out?

just seemed crazy not to try something with the 3rd sub in a game we needed to win

also the pitch what a joke our players were falling all over it down the loft end

The falling all over the place was because they had the sprinklers on for about 15mins before kick off but only at the loft end, strange to say the least!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

marks out of ten on 10:11 - Apr 26 with 904 viewsrichpr

Barton pobably got neck-ache from watching the ball sail over midfield.
Why no Isla - our best attacking fullback. Ramsey 2/10
marks out of ten on 10:27 - Apr 26 with 882 viewsRBlock

I thought Dunne was poor to be honest. Got caught out of position a couple of times and his pace left us very exposed. In a must win game keep Caulker and Ned together and let Isla attack down the right. Barton my MoTM for the 3rd game running. Sandro as a close second, did well to last 90. I'd have swapped Hill for Yun as well.
Overall Ramsey got the team selection all wrong. For all Redknapps faults, and I do hate the man, he would chuck everything at games towards the end to try and get something. I remember one point where we had Vargas, Zarate, Austin, Zamora, Fer all milling around up top for the last 10 mins. Didn't work but there has to be a halfway point between playing Henry at LM for 90.
marks out of ten on 11:04 - Apr 26 with 843 viewsessextaxiboy

marks out of ten on 09:57 - Apr 26 by connell10

The falling all over the place was because they had the sprinklers on for about 15mins before kick off but only at the loft end, strange to say the least!

The whole thing was set up to counter the long ball tactic. 4 centre halves and a wet pitch to give a true bounce.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024