Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony........ 17:56 - Apr 26 with 5993 viewsNov77

And his ever loosening grip on reality

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Tony........ on 18:02 - Apr 26 with 4199 viewsQPR442

Just doesn't want to be defeatist that's all.
I reckon we are down but who is to say we can't win the last four games? You just don't know so until we are down he can say what he wants.
Tony........ on 18:08 - Apr 26 with 4162 viewsNov77

"Supremely confident?" Really?

The wish is father of the thought.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Tony........ on 18:18 - Apr 26 with 4104 viewsjohnhoop

Tony........ on 18:02 - Apr 26 by QPR442

Just doesn't want to be defeatist that's all.
I reckon we are down but who is to say we can't win the last four games? You just don't know so until we are down he can say what he wants.

Who is to say we won't win the last four games ?
Ok, I'm up for it. We won't win the last four games.
And anyone who thinks we might do so is torturing themselves with false hope.
Tony........ on 18:19 - Apr 26 with 4083 viewsessextaxiboy

if he tweeted that we were down there would have been a thread entitled "The Chairman has given up " .

His best plan would be to say and tweet nothing .
Tony........ on 19:05 - Apr 26 with 3943 viewsQPR442

Spot on
Too many people bend his comments whatever he says or does. Just don't bother with them.
Tony........ on 19:07 - Apr 26 with 3931 viewsShotKneesHoop

A famous Yorkshire saying is : "If in doubt - say nowt"

Our Tone obviously doesn't take his holidays at the Royal Hotel Scarborough, or pops in for a beer at the York Tap on York Station.

Has money, just hasn't lived enough yet.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 19:10]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Tony........ on 19:13 - Apr 26 with 3902 viewsYorkRanger

Tony........ on 19:07 - Apr 26 by ShotKneesHoop

Our Tone obviously doesn't take his holidays at the Royal Hotel Scarborough, or pops in for a beer at the York Tap on York Station.

York Tap is a great pub
Tony........ on 19:26 - Apr 26 with 3851 viewsitsbiga

TF is a bellend tho. Why doesn't he just keep it schtum instead of saying dumb shot like that.
Every thing he says makes me want to tell him to STFU.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Login to get fewer ads

Tony........ on 19:53 - Apr 26 with 3770 viewsShotKneesHoop

Tony........ on 19:13 - Apr 26 by YorkRanger

York Tap is a great pub

Not a great pub - but a simply brilliant one.

You can't get Straightjacket, Guzzler, Hopbuster, Minster Ale two days running there because they've sold out and put something else just as good on. 20 shit hot real ales on tap every day. As good as the Fat Cat in Naaaarch is for beer, but obviously much better for the standard of conversation.

An example for every pub inside the M25 to emulate but they can't get close to. A proper boozer.

I look forward to enjoying it again in two years time when we play York City away.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 22:16]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Tony........ on 19:55 - Apr 26 with 3759 viewsdaveB

and he if he said nothing people would say he doesn't care anymore.

Not sure what's wrong in what he has said, we can still stay up, ok we probably won't but until we are down it's pointless giving up
Tony........ on 20:00 - Apr 26 with 3739 viewsPunteR

Tony........ on 19:55 - Apr 26 by daveB

and he if he said nothing people would say he doesn't care anymore.

Not sure what's wrong in what he has said, we can still stay up, ok we probably won't but until we are down it's pointless giving up

He's said enough already.
Just another pointless tweet to get attention.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Tony........ on 20:04 - Apr 26 with 3723 viewscarlh5266

I
Tony........ on 20:44 - Apr 26 with 3595 viewsitsbiga

Tony........ on 20:00 - Apr 26 by PunteR

He's said enough already.
Just another pointless tweet to get attention.

Exactly. Says nothing for ages then pipes in with a dumb comment about how confident he is.
How can you be confident at all, it's an insult really to fans with a brain.
We can stay up with a freaking miracle and with a sh1t ton of luck.
The bloke is a plant.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Tony........ on 21:00 - Apr 26 with 3547 viewsYorkRanger

Tony........ on 19:53 - Apr 26 by ShotKneesHoop

Not a great pub - but a simply brilliant one.

You can't get Straightjacket, Guzzler, Hopbuster, Minster Ale two days running there because they've sold out and put something else just as good on. 20 shit hot real ales on tap every day. As good as the Fat Cat in Naaaarch is for beer, but obviously much better for the standard of conversation.

An example for every pub inside the M25 to emulate but they can't get close to. A proper boozer.

I look forward to enjoying it again in two years time when we play York City away.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 22:16]

Agreed, so many great ales from breweries you have never heard of and great pork pies too.
Tony........ on 21:01 - Apr 26 with 3543 viewsconnell10

As my old dad would say the bloke is a big minge!! And do you what I tend to agree!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Tony........ on 00:00 - Apr 27 with 3276 viewsW5R

Tony........ on 21:01 - Apr 26 by connell10

As my old dad would say the bloke is a big minge!! And do you what I tend to agree!!

Minority shareholder... the embarrassing public "face" of our club.

Used to talk a lot promising the world. Now talks a lot and looks like a plum.

Awaiting hia decision to step down, via Twitter, to be greeted with people kissing his bum on there.

Whilst sane fans realise..ERM, we've been relegated, have no chairman, no CEO, no new training ground etc

Roll on the summer
Tony........ on 01:44 - Apr 27 with 3223 viewsBklynRanger

'Supremely confident' is stupid rich boy talk, it just can't be anything else.

It's be nice if he could say "at least we have a sound academy location" or something. All we have is a load of hot air.
Tony........ on 11:32 - Apr 27 with 2902 viewswhittocksRs

He better get his nice big chequebook out and bung the lawyers a boat-load more cash because this summer will be nothing but one big fight against FFP.
Tony........ on 11:42 - Apr 27 with 2877 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Tony........ on 19:07 - Apr 26 by ShotKneesHoop

Those two sentences don't go together mate!!
I haven't lived yet either!
Tony........ on 11:44 - Apr 27 with 2874 viewsBasingstokeR

Still never understand complaints of "attention seeking" tweets when making said complaint in a similar way online; via an equally public forum on the internet.

The post Tony Tweet thread is more common than a "spackman" or "Favourite cheese" nowadays.
Tony........ on 12:36 - Apr 27 with 2804 viewsSaycey

Tony........ on 11:44 - Apr 27 by BasingstokeR

Still never understand complaints of "attention seeking" tweets when making said complaint in a similar way online; via an equally public forum on the internet.

The post Tony Tweet thread is more common than a "spackman" or "Favourite cheese" nowadays.

So we shouldn't comment, attempt to interpret or even relay what he says on Twitter?

Fernandes claims this is a key way he 'communicates' with fans (although in practice it is only one way and serving his own ego). Why should this not be a discussion for debate and criticism in a forum such as this?
Tony........ on 12:37 - Apr 27 with 2797 viewsNov77

would have been more truthful if he'd quoted George Dubbya, "this sucker's going down".

Tony........ on 12:50 - Apr 27 with 2746 viewsJamie

Tony........ on 11:44 - Apr 27 by BasingstokeR

Agreed, would be far easier to keep all his tweets in one place so that you can pinpoint the moment he lost all grip on reality.

Tony........ on 14:47 - Apr 27 with 2639 viewsBasingstokeR

Tony........ on 12:36 - Apr 27 by Saycey

So we shouldn't comment, attempt to interpret or even relay what he says on Twitter?

Fernandes claims this is a key way he 'communicates' with fans (although in practice it is only one way and serving his own ego). Why should this not be a discussion for debate and criticism in a forum such as this?

Wow you got a lot / taken quite a leap from my original posting there! Have you 'attempted to interpret' what I've said, rather than taking it for what it is?

Oh no - I'm not being "Fenandezzed" myself am I?

My original point - its (the attention seeking criticism is) all a bit "do as I say, not as I do" isn't it?
Not sure I understand it.

Tony........ on 14:54 - Apr 27 with 2623 viewsDiscodroids

Tony Fernandes ✔@tonyfernandes

tough day .still supremely confident that a labour SNP coalition will rule for a thousand year reich and purchasing an extended warranty on an 'alba' DVD Player
is a canny investment
#syphillis is rotting my frontal cortex

2.13 pm 27 april 2015.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024