Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham pics 21:27 - Apr 26 with 419 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/gallery/match:11322/quee
West Ham pics on 21:32 - Apr 26 with 410 viewsHollowayRanger

photo no 7 is horrible just how much bigger could the goal be!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

West Ham pics on 21:38 - Apr 26 with 402 viewsNorthernr

small issue, one of my bug bears though, particularly at concerts - photo six, there are 30 supporters in view behind the goal waiting for the penalty to be taken. I count 15 of them holding up mobile phones to film it, including the four lads who are clearly altogether on the front row and now presumably all have exactly the same wobbly 30 second video of a Charlie Austin penalty miss. What is this obsession, and the point, of capturing every bloody life experience in the form of poorly filmed 30 second clips on your phone with awful audio?
West Ham pics on 21:44 - Apr 26 with 396 viewsHollowayRanger

West Ham pics on 21:38 - Apr 26 by Northernr

small issue, one of my bug bears though, particularly at concerts - photo six, there are 30 supporters in view behind the goal waiting for the penalty to be taken. I count 15 of them holding up mobile phones to film it, including the four lads who are clearly altogether on the front row and now presumably all have exactly the same wobbly 30 second video of a Charlie Austin penalty miss. What is this obsession, and the point, of capturing every bloody life experience in the form of poorly filmed 30 second clips on your phone with awful audio?

I did it once when taarabt took a pen

and missed

never again

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024