Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth up! 20:35 - Apr 27 with 5526 viewsStanisgod

Great football, pity Redknapps sniffing around.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Bournemouth up! on 07:13 - Apr 28 with 1542 viewsShotKneesHoop

From the Daily Mail : "Redknapp had 464 games in charge of the Cherries and could not hide his delight. 'I'm very happy,' he added. 'Everybody has played a great part, the owner has put the money in, the chairman, the chief exec... Eddie has done an amazing job. A fantastic manager."

Rednobb probably said "fentestick" 464 times in that interview - but there's no way he could have had 464 games in charge of Bournemouth - without him bankrupting them 46.4 times.

If Bournemouth let Flash 'Arry get anywhere near runniing the Cherries - they deserve everything coming their way. Can someone warn them to stay clear of him? Or like Lazarus (not the Mark version!) have his knees had holy water poured on them and now they are as good at Usaine Bolt's ?
[Post edited 28 Apr 2015 7:17]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Bournemouth up! on 08:06 - Apr 28 with 1459 viewsbatmanhoop

Bournemouth up! on 21:41 - Apr 27 by YorkRanger

Nice club, good genuine manager, good footballing side, everyone likes them.

Well done Bournemouth.

We used to be like this

this
Bournemouth up! on 08:12 - Apr 28 with 1452 viewsJonDoeman

That's two of next season's relegation spots sorted .

It Is What It Is !!

Bournemouth up! on 08:12 - Apr 28 with 1451 viewsLimerickR

Bournemouth up! on 08:23 - Apr 28 with 1439 viewsFDC

Bournemouth up! on 08:12 - Apr 28 by LimerickR

Listening to the 5Live Football Daily podcast, that's what I kept thinking: if it were QPR in that position I'd be sure of a historic 20 goal swing on the final day of the season!
Bournemouth up! on 08:37 - Apr 28 with 1422 viewstoemasher

Just heard Redcrap on Radio 4 talking up Bournemouth like he is their bestest fan.
Just tell him to back the fk off Bournemouth.
I feel sick.
Bournemouth up! on 08:46 - Apr 28 with 1400 viewsMonahoop

Bournemouth up! on 08:12 - Apr 28 by JonDoeman

That's two of next season's relegation spots sorted .

What, Aston Villa and Newcastle ?????

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Bournemouth up! on 08:48 - Apr 28 with 1390 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Really pleased for them.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth up! on 08:53 - Apr 28 with 1383 viewsMytch_QPR

Brilliant for Bournemouth - I hope they stay up. Without having a dig, Fernandes must be looking at their business model and wondering what could have been - with less money spent.

Okay, that was having a dig... a bit.

They are going to be everyone's 'second favourite' club next season - and rightly so.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Bournemouth up! on 09:14 - Apr 28 with 1350 viewsnadera78

Bournemouth up! on 08:53 - Apr 28 by Mytch_QPR

Brilliant for Bournemouth - I hope they stay up. Without having a dig, Fernandes must be looking at their business model and wondering what could have been - with less money spent.

Okay, that was having a dig... a bit.

They are going to be everyone's 'second favourite' club next season - and rightly so.

It wouldn't even cross his mind. #fantasyfootball
Bournemouth up! on 09:22 - Apr 28 with 1338 viewsaston_hoop

Bournemouth up! on 08:12 - Apr 28 by LimerickR

I found that quite amusing. Good luck to them though, they've done it the right way. They have some good young players, a good infrastructure and will be everyone second team next season.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Bournemouth up! on 09:32 - Apr 28 with 1325 viewsMetallica_Hoop

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/division-two/2001-2002

I remember this as we met their fans the day they were relegated at some service station (I forget where we were playing) and they were quite upbeat considering.

Check out the teams in the league that year.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2015 9:35]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Bournemouth up! on 09:58 - Apr 28 with 1287 viewsQPR_John

God luck to Bournemouth but if it was that easy would not many more clubs of their size be doing it. Following their formula is no guarantee of success it requires so many things to fall in place at the same time.
Bournemouth up! on 11:55 - Apr 28 with 1221 viewsJuzzie

Bournemouth up! on 21:41 - Apr 27 by YorkRanger

Nice club, good genuine manager, good footballing side, everyone likes them.

Well done Bournemouth.

We used to be like this

This, too.

However, lets not get caught up too much in the romance. Bournemouth (and Brentford) have had big investment too. It's been done wisley, unlike us, but their success hasn't been done on a shoestring.
Bournemouth up! on 12:08 - Apr 28 with 1203 viewswhittocksRs

Bournemouth have one major task next season - keeping that scrotum Redknapp away from the club. That means not making him director of football or honorary president or anything. If they do, Howe will be out and he'll have another Premier League club to ruin.
Bournemouth up! on 12:27 - Apr 28 with 1053 viewsJuzzie

Bournemouth up! on 12:08 - Apr 28 by whittocksRs

Bournemouth have one major task next season - keeping that scrotum Redknapp away from the club. That means not making him director of football or honorary president or anything. If they do, Howe will be out and he'll have another Premier League club to ruin.

Harry has no god given right to be involved at that football club any more than any other ex player/manager. He will find a way to worm in because he thinks he does.
Bournemouth up! on 13:31 - Apr 28 with 999 viewsDANRANGER

Fully deserved. Well done to all involved #dontletredknappin

As for Redknapp I wouldn't have given his comments a second thought had we not had to put up with him every week. His comments on Callum Wilson summed him up though, he is going to be absolute class he said, everyone scouted him. Clearly he felt not as good as Bobby Zamora and was happier spunking the money on Rio's wages. Clearly a gamble at PL level but would have been a sensible purchase for 1m was it especially as he thought so highly of him?? he's so good at throw away comments and is never questioned on them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024