Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth up! 20:35 - Apr 27 with 5529 viewsStanisgod

Great football, pity Redknapps sniffing around.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Bournemouth up! on 20:37 - Apr 27 with 4085 viewspaulparker

Yep they play some great stuff, I've been banging on about Matt Ritchie for ages
I'm only gutted because that's two good away days gone for next season
Watford & now Bournemouth

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Bournemouth up! on 20:47 - Apr 27 with 4029 viewsted_hendrix

Bournemouth up! on 20:37 - Apr 27 by paulparker

Yep they play some great stuff, I've been banging on about Matt Ritchie for ages
I'm only gutted because that's two good away days gone for next season
Watford & now Bournemouth

Bournemouth in the pouring rain last season, pictures of cnt face outside the ground, losing 2-1,.........,,,
Anyway C'mon now Bournemouth get yourselves over the line, you deserve it.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Bournemouth up! on 20:47 - Apr 27 with 4031 viewsdaveB

so pleased for them, great club with a brilliant youth set up,my nephew is joining them if he gets the grades he requires at school and they focus on educating rather than just the football. The training set up they have is light years ahead of ours. They'll do alright next year as well, lot of money behind them.
Bournemouth up! on 20:52 - Apr 27 with 3993 viewsQPRDEL

i just hope for thier sake that Redcrap doesnt worm his way in at some level
Bournemouth up! on 20:59 - Apr 27 with 3967 viewsbillericaydicky

I'm surprised Redknapp isn't sitting in the disabled section...
Bournemouth up! on 21:02 - Apr 27 with 3946 viewsClive_Anderson

Wow a team I don't hate doing well. Let's hope old floppy chops doesn't get anywhere near them.
Bournemouth up! on 21:09 - Apr 27 with 3912 viewsjamois

Harry is sniffing around them. And I hear many Bournemouth fans talking about the dream ticket of having him as manager when Howe moves on. They don't deserve that.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Bournemouth up! on 21:11 - Apr 27 with 3896 viewsBklynRanger

Bournemouth up! on 20:52 - Apr 27 by QPRDEL

i just hope for thier sake that Redcrap doesnt worm his way in at some level

This is bad news for Tony obviously - his dream of throwing more money at that fcuking arsehole Redknapp and giving him some cushy upstairs role may be under threat. I wonder if he still felt like that after HR's recent circus comments?
Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth up! on 21:12 - Apr 27 with 3889 viewsClive_Anderson

Bournemouth up! on 21:09 - Apr 27 by jamois

Harry is sniffing around them. And I hear many Bournemouth fans talking about the dream ticket of having him as manager when Howe moves on. They don't deserve that.

Please tell me no one else can be that stupid.

All that work they've done only for him to turn up like the Grim Reaper sucking the life out of the club.
Bournemouth up! on 21:41 - Apr 27 with 3768 viewsYorkRanger

Bournemouth up! on 21:02 - Apr 27 by Clive_Anderson

Wow a team I don't hate doing well. Let's hope old floppy chops doesn't get anywhere near them.

Nice club, good genuine manager, good footballing side, everyone likes them.

Well done Bournemouth.

We used to be like this
Bournemouth up! on 21:43 - Apr 27 with 3752 viewsted_hendrix

What an excellent third goal to seal it for them, Pass and move-keep the ball-pass and move until the time is right then turn and shoot into the back of the net, all the hallmarks of a team that's done their work on the training pitch.
An excellent Manager and a squad of hard working players.
It's how it should be, I wish them every success, good luck to them.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Bournemouth up! on 21:44 - Apr 27 with 3743 viewsN12Hoop

Bournemouth up! on 20:47 - Apr 27 by daveB

so pleased for them, great club with a brilliant youth set up,my nephew is joining them if he gets the grades he requires at school and they focus on educating rather than just the football. The training set up they have is light years ahead of ours. They'll do alright next year as well, lot of money behind them.

Hope you're right about them doing well, but my money is on them finishing rock bottom on less points then even we can muster. The Prem League and Sky does not welcome the likes of plucky Bournemouth so they'll be glad to see the back of them after one year of "minnows Bournemouth" headlines.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Bournemouth up! on 21:50 - Apr 27 with 3695 viewsElHoop

Bournemouth up! on 21:44 - Apr 27 by N12Hoop

Hope you're right about them doing well, but my money is on them finishing rock bottom on less points then even we can muster. The Prem League and Sky does not welcome the likes of plucky Bournemouth so they'll be glad to see the back of them after one year of "minnows Bournemouth" headlines.

I suspect that Howe will stay if he gets a bit of money to spend. They wouldn't need Harry in any capacity if he does. It's 27th April and he's got plenty of time to start sorting out his signings, assuming that there's no question about him staying on. I don't know where this Harry stuff comes from.
Bournemouth up! on 21:57 - Apr 27 with 3669 viewspaulparker

How many times does saggy chops have to say Fengtastic ??
Useless Kunt

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Bournemouth up! on 21:59 - Apr 27 with 3658 viewsJuzzie

Bournemouth up! on 21:09 - Apr 27 by jamois

If the fans want him then they do deserve it!

Anyways, great for them and good for football.
Bournemouth up! on 22:02 - Apr 27 with 3636 viewsPunteR

Well done Bournemouth. Another team that looks from the outside that they do everything right.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Bournemouth up! on 22:09 - Apr 27 with 3588 viewsloftboy

The cheeky git mentioned how Bournemouth hadn't splashed big money, unlike you, you useless corrupt cûnt

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Bournemouth up! on 22:12 - Apr 27 with 3570 viewsdune

Did any of you lot notice that coont Redknapp trying to take credit for Bournemouth going up saying he loaned Howe to Bournemouth when he managed the Skates?

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Bournemouth up! on 22:15 - Apr 27 with 3545 viewsJuzzie

Bournemouth up! on 22:12 - Apr 27 by dune

Did any of you lot notice that coont Redknapp trying to take credit for Bournemouth going up saying he loaned Howe to Bournemouth when he managed the Skates?

Yup. There it is in plain view... The Harry Redknapp Show.
Bournemouth up! on 22:18 - Apr 27 with 3529 viewsMonahoop

For a team that's been through the mire on more than one occasion in the last 40 odd years, that is some achievement to see them up in the Premier League. 5 or 6 years ago they were almost out of business. I've always had a soft spot for them. A well run club now with a great young manager in Eddie Howe. It's just a shame QPR can't follow their example and that of some others in forward planning and constructive on/off field managing. TF take note!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Bournemouth up! on 22:24 - Apr 27 with 3495 viewsdune

All over it like a rash, typical fooking Redknapp. I really really really hate the bloke.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3058179/Bournemouth-manager-Ed

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Bournemouth up! on 22:34 - Apr 27 with 3449 viewsSnipper

Bournemouth up! on 22:09 - Apr 27 by loftboy

The cheeky git mentioned how Bournemouth hadn't splashed big money, unlike you, you useless corrupt cûnt

That made me laugh.
Bournemouth up! on 23:47 - Apr 27 with 3293 viewsdaveB

Bournemouth up! on 22:12 - Apr 27 by dune

he hardly tried to take credit for it, he was raving about how well Howe had done all night and said it was all down to Eddie Howe
Bournemouth up! on 00:32 - Apr 28 with 3250 viewsOakR

Great stuff, happy for them.

Re Harry, I'm far from a fan, and whilst it tempting to lambast him at every occasion he opens his mouth, this time he does not appear to have said much wrong. About the first time in living memory mind you.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Bournemouth up! on 06:27 - Apr 28 with 3151 viewsPey

Bournemouth up! on 21:41 - Apr 27 by YorkRanger

Nice club, good genuine manager, good footballing side, everyone likes them.

Well done Bournemouth.

We used to be like this

This !!!!
Makes me feel ashamed about our business done in the last years
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024