Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watch The Most Brutal Soccer/Football Foul You'll Ever See Video 00:22 - Apr 28 with 731 viewsHollowayRanger

im not sure he ever played again after that?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Watch The Most Brutal Soccer/Football Foul You'll Ever See Video on 06:22 - Apr 28 with 695 viewsbosh67

I have set up an appeal for the guy. That's a career ender. Perhaps even worse.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Watch The Most Brutal Soccer/Football Foul You'll Ever See Video on 10:00 - Apr 28 with 585 viewsDiscodroids

the worst foul never committed was at west ham in the late late eighties .

i was behind billy bonds dug out , who was going ape shit when i looked across and saw QPR sub gavin mcguire (who looked like he'd been on the piss all night), threatning to maim and kill julian dicks , who did not want to know .

Him and bonds had a set to and mcguire took a huge swing at him with his cultured right boot, if it had connected bonzo's knee cap would have ended up in the northern lights.

in a square go, im in no doubt billy would annihilate him with comparative ease.

i also once witnessed alvin martin casually overwhelm ian bishop with a flurry of measured economical punches in the unicorn public house , gidea park..but thats by the by.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2015 10:14]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024