Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mayweather v Pacquiao 10:11 - Apr 28 with 1267 viewsDiscodroids

If Pacquiao, the humble god fearing champion of the people *somehow* manages to floor Mayweather the vulgar, nouveau riche narcissistic slap-head women beating cnt, it will surely be worth every PPV penny.

I reckon Pacquiao has to leave him on the floor to get a result in Vegas.

A decade ago I would have been excited about this bout but since then I've lost interest in boxing. Is this fight going to be any cop or is it just two has beens cashing in?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/32477346

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 10:14 - Apr 28 with 1250 viewsdaveB

The build up shows on Sky have been brilliant, I can't wait for it. Think Mayweather will win on points but really hoping he gets knocked out
Mayweather v Pacquiao on 10:23 - Apr 28 with 1231 viewsDiscodroids

probably should be on the random irritation thread, but if that fcker adrian childs on the radio mentions this should have happened 5 years ago, as if he's some kind of expert, he's getting a flurry of uppercuts
As if 2010 was the boxing equivalent of the Saturn equinox. The fuking cnt

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 12:19 - Apr 28 with 1165 viewspaulparker

I'm a huge boxing fan, my old nans cousin was don cockell & my grandad used to frequent fairs etc to fight , apart from football boxing is my number 1 sport
But I really couldn't give a sh1 t about this fight , it will go the distance to set up a 2nd encounter
to squeeze more money out of people
If I had the choice of watching may weather / pac man or say brook vs Khan then I know which one I would rather watch
Anyway mayweather wins by points

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 12:25 - Apr 28 with 1152 viewsdanehoop

It always worries me when I agree with Disco, but I do on this one. Trouble is I think that the paman is not what he once was, and may weather is very canny who he fights and where he wants. May weather will avoid kell Brock like the plague and equally would be wary of Khan as well. Not are powerful hungry fighters one. Khan has real speeding as fast as may weather. He also seems to learning with each fight. Brock though is the one they all don't want fight. He has what Kahn has I terms of speed but is more durable and has real hurting power.

Never knowingly understood

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 12:39 - Apr 28 with 1136 viewsToast_R

Mayweather far too clever for a fighter the Pacquiao. He'll struggle to get near him I think.
Mayweather v Pacquiao on 13:13 - Apr 28 with 1077 viewsDiscodroids

outside of this one, id like to see sergey kovalev (28 fights 24 TKO's) vs adonis stevenson (27 fights 21TKO's) in the light heavy's..be like two viking gods going to war.

also andre ward vs GGG (if he could stick on 7 lbs) in the super middle would be rather naughty.

i reckon billy joe saunders will hold a middleweight belt in the next 12 months to.

discodroid , the reg gutteridge of LFW..
[Post edited 28 Apr 2015 13:21]

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 13:37 - Apr 28 with 1028 viewsdaveB

girl at work is going out to Vegas, had it planned long before the fight was signed. They are only showing it at MGM owned hotels and costs over 200 quid to get into a bar to watch it, she's not bothering
Mayweather v Pacquiao on 14:03 - Apr 28 with 1001 viewspomanjou

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 12:19 - Apr 28 by paulparker

I'm a huge boxing fan, my old nans cousin was don cockell & my grandad used to frequent fairs etc to fight , apart from football boxing is my number 1 sport
But I really couldn't give a sh1 t about this fight , it will go the distance to set up a 2nd encounter
to squeeze more money out of people
If I had the choice of watching may weather / pac man or say brook vs Khan then I know which one I would rather watch
Anyway mayweather wins by points

Ah, Cockell, fattened up light heavy. Brave as a lion in the time of Woodcock and Farr I believe. Once fought Rocky Marciano and took a terrible beating. Used to listen to those fights on the steam............

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Login to get fewer ads

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 14:11 - Apr 28 with 988 viewsPommyhoop

Not one for a bit of exposure our Tony.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 14:47 - Apr 28 with 957 viewspaulparker

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 14:03 - Apr 28 by pomanjou

Ah, Cockell, fattened up light heavy. Brave as a lion in the time of Woodcock and Farr I believe. Once fought Rocky Marciano and took a terrible beating. Used to listen to those fights on the steam............

From what I've heard and read he was a very durable fighter and a lion in and out the ring
He also fought Randolph Turpin at the old white city stadium back in the fifties , would have loved to have been around to see that
My nan used to have massive oil painting of him with his commenweatlh title in her dining room
Gawd knows what happened to that

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 15:13 - Apr 28 with 939 viewsWatford_Ranger

I think Pacquiao has a great chance. Neither are what they once were and maybe the underdog status will suit him.

The experts, for what it's worth, seem to think Maywearher on points is a given but at odds on I'm not going near it. Will probably back Oacquiao to give me an interest on the night if the price doesn't drift in.
Mayweather v Pacquiao on 15:23 - Apr 28 with 932 viewsitsbiga

This one is rigged to the hilt

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 15:24 - Apr 28 with 931 viewsJAPRANGERS

Fight of the pensioners. Who cares??
Mayweather v Pacquiao on 15:31 - Apr 28 with 925 viewsWatford_Ranger

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 15:24 - Apr 28 by JAPRANGERS

Fight of the pensioners. Who cares??

Bit harsh. Still two of the best pound for pound in the world. Probably the biggest fight for at least ten years.
Mayweather v Pacquiao on 19:05 - Apr 28 with 840 viewsWeaverQPR

What time is ringwalk? I know the ppv comes on at midnight.

@WeavQPR

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 19:11 - Apr 28 with 836 viewsToast_R

Predicted 5am GMT. F*ck that for £20, I'm out.
Mayweather v Pacquiao on 19:37 - Apr 28 with 824 viewsMark1

My dad used to train with Don Cockell in Tooting when he boxed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024