Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser 09:44 - Apr 30 with 3689 viewsNorthernr

Find out where the only black manager in the entire sport stands on the key issues of the day. Live from 945ish...

Zamora struggling, big blow. Hoping we can get a last minute decision on that. Most players that played v West Ham are fit enough to be involved again.

Zamora had a lot of injuries over the course of his career and at this point they've started catching up with him, but you wouldn't know it - he's working hard to keep us up. Long term injuries he's been playing with. Pleased he's got us out there to keep us up.

All games in the Prem are difficult, need the spirit we've shown in the last few games. The difference between the teams at the top and bottom is the quality at crucial times. We have to be positive and try to get the wins.

The mood is fantastic. They've trained very hard. They were deflated on Monday because they had done enough to win the game at the weekend and we know the situation. Barton, Hill, Dunne jollying people up and a lot of the others making sure nobody's chin is too low to the ground so we can't perform how we would want to. Everybody of the same mindset, we believe we can stay up, it's a difficult task, everybody is up for it.

There are no easy games, whoever you play will give you a fight or battle, any team can beat any team. Liverpool have quality and resilience to bounce back, they've been written off two or three times this season and BR has done well to bring them back to the high level. We can beat anyone on our day and we hope our day will be Saturday.

Leicester will be difficult to play against on the last day, we'll have to be on it. Great coaching staff there who won't accept anything other than effort and hard work to keep them in the league.

Not aware of the gist of the conversation with Nigel Pearson. Went with les last night, we got back very late. Lads, lads, lads.

Every manager feeling the pressure. You want to do well for the people around you, the fans and owners and people who put effort and time into the clubs. How can you keep everybody in work?

We said we'd make a decision on my future later on in the season and we haven't come to that time yet. I'm not thinking about that, the season has four weeks left and I'll find out soon enough. We just want to get above that line.

Is Nigel Pearson feeling the heat? Give me fcking strength.

Until you're mathematically clear you'll always wonder why you didn't get those points, who you will play against who, everybody is under pressure.

Charlie is fine. Training fine. (Sky say he's been linked with Bournemouth - by Sky). He's a QPR player at the moment he's trying his best to keep us in the division goes about his job in a professional manner.

Rio still got some caps to shift. Training off and on.

Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby has a bad hip. Got a bad few things. Taken a lot of bumps and bruises. Could be anything from ankle to hip to shoulder. Whatever it is, he always comes back and plays. He'll be back before the end of the season.

Leroy is fit and in contention for a start.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 09:58 - Apr 30 with 2501 viewsFDC

"Bobby? Bobby's got a bad hip - he's got a bad few things".
Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 10:08 - Apr 30 with 2462 viewsdaveB

guessing that means Fer in for Zamora
Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 10:15 - Apr 30 with 2419 viewsAntti_Heinola

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 10:08 - Apr 30 by daveB

guessing that means Fer in for Zamora

No bad thing - 4-5-1 with Fer just ahead of a midfield 4. We have to play someone else at left wing though.

Bare bones.

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 10:17 - Apr 30 with 2407 viewsDiscodroids

jesus christ .

bobby zamora..the rack and pinion. the conduit.the life source. the millers planet of queens park rangers football club.

4 years in charge and this is what were all about...for christ sake someone put a bullet through the brain of this carrion season

golden years whop whop whop.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2015 10:19]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 10:28 - Apr 30 with 2369 viewsozexile

He's starting to sound like Harry. Zamora wont be missed I don't believe we were ever going to anfield and playing 4-4-2.
Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 10:32 - Apr 30 with 2344 viewsTheBlob

From the Express......

Though Ramsey attended the game, he claims he only learned of the bizarre exchange this morning.

" Don't give me a reason to do it! I wouldn't call someone a pelican"

Chris Ramsey

So that's that,Freudian slip,we're getting Pellicori back,perfect replacement for Bobby.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 10:38 - Apr 30 with 2326 viewsstevec

'any team can beat any team'....

....Top 10, played 18 won none, drew 3, lost 15.
Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 10:42 - Apr 30 with 2308 viewsloftus77

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 10:32 - Apr 30 by TheBlob

From the Express......

Though Ramsey attended the game, he claims he only learned of the bizarre exchange this morning.

" Don't give me a reason to do it! I wouldn't call someone a pelican"

Chris Ramsey

So that's that,Freudian slip,we're getting Pellicori back,perfect replacement for Bobby.

FEED THE PELICAN!!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 10:44 - Apr 30 with 2297 viewsJonDoeman

"Zamora struggling" That's cos the donkey has been flogged!
He should only ever have been a plan B, we needed another striker, as might have been mentioned! Relying on Bob, no wonder we're going down.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2015 10:46]

It Is What It Is !!

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 10:57 - Apr 30 with 2264 viewsbob566

brendan rogers has done fantastically well to get liverpool where they are.

sorry chris but that differs to all the opinions of liverpool fans that i work with.
Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 11:18 - Apr 30 with 2219 viewsAntti_Heinola

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 10:57 - Apr 30 by bob566

brendan rogers has done fantastically well to get liverpool where they are.

sorry chris but that differs to all the opinions of liverpool fans that i work with.

Yeah, next time he should say: 'He's having a shocker isn't he! Can't be long for the tin tack.'

Bare bones.

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 11:55 - Apr 30 with 2145 viewsstonebridgers

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 11:18 - Apr 30 by Antti_Heinola

Yeah, next time he should say: 'He's having a shocker isn't he! Can't be long for the tin tack.'

Did they ask him about his thoughts on

The recent passing of Keith Harris and if Orville should continue on his own.
How he is going to vote in the election next week and would watching Joey Essex grilling the major political players would change his view.

Stonebridgers

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 11:57 - Apr 30 with 2138 viewsdaveB

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 11:55 - Apr 30 by stonebridgers

Did they ask him about his thoughts on

The recent passing of Keith Harris and if Orville should continue on his own.
How he is going to vote in the election next week and would watching Joey Essex grilling the major political players would change his view.

I got to view that show yesterday, quite why Farage, Milliband and Clegg agreed to that is incredible
Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 12:00 - Apr 30 with 2130 viewsbob566

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 11:18 - Apr 30 by Antti_Heinola

no but what he should be saying is I don't want to comment on brendan rogers situation or liverpools. I'm here to focus on qpr. Lets talk qpr.

Managers don't have to feel the need to comment on other clubs situations. We had enough of that from arry.
Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 12:18 - Apr 30 with 2078 viewsozexile

Wouldn't that be refreshing if they actually did say " sorry, I'm here to talk about QPR, next question".
Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 12:20 - Apr 30 with 2074 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm looking forward to the press conference for the Leicester game. By then our season will (let's face it - most likely) be over, and we'll be in the summery salad days.

I hope it'll be like the last few days of school before we all break up for the hols. Our teachers used to allow us to bring in our crayons, matchbox cars, Panini stickers or whatever joy ruled our lives back then. She'd put her feet up and read the paper and we'd invemt our own worlds at the back of the class.

In the Leicester press conference I'd like to think Ramsey will have his head stuck in a poetry collection at the top while the journos play tiddliewinks, shove ha'penny or boggle down the back.

It would make them all so blissfully happy, and we'd be just as enlightened as we are now.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 12:56 - Apr 30 with 1981 viewsdaveB

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 12:18 - Apr 30 by ozexile

Wouldn't that be refreshing if they actually did say " sorry, I'm here to talk about QPR, next question".

Anyone who turns it on the journalists and suggests the questions are stupid is branded a lunatic. see Nigel Pearson

They all just play along and say very little
Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 13:16 - Apr 30 with 1918 viewsDiscodroids

one cliche that has me roaring in more anger than king kong on top of the Empire state building on this message board and the podcast is ...'Hindsight is a wonderful thing'

is it ?.

did we really have to be a member of the occult or a knight of the templar illuminati to see this train wreck season coming ?.

why the fck wasnt redknapp pensioned off before he got on the team bus out of wembley.

it now appears bobby zamora is our life boat.

how the fk did it come to this.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2015 13:18]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 14:01 - Apr 30 with 1834 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 13:16 - Apr 30 by Discodroids

one cliche that has me roaring in more anger than king kong on top of the Empire state building on this message board and the podcast is ...'Hindsight is a wonderful thing'

is it ?.

did we really have to be a member of the occult or a knight of the templar illuminati to see this train wreck season coming ?.

why the fck wasnt redknapp pensioned off before he got on the team bus out of wembley.

Bang on, Disco

I would also add to the 'list of sh1tstorms you could smell coming" the purchase of Rio Ferdinand.

I refuse to chat about replacements for Ramsey as he's a decent man and deserves loyalty while we fight against relegation (unlike Redknapp who had to be hounded out as soon as humanly possible for the good of our club), but none of us needed 20/20, hindsight or sixth sense to see that a few of our decisions this year were nonsense, and we all called them as such at the time. It's not disloyal to point that out now on here. After all if we were down the boozer over a stout we would in no uncertain terms.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 14:05 - Apr 30 with 1827 viewsTheBlob

Hindsight is vastly overrated,but you knew that didn't you?

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 14:13 - Apr 30 with 1799 viewsAntti_Heinola

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 14:05 - Apr 30 by TheBlob

Hindsight is vastly overrated,but you knew that didn't you?

You're vastly overrated more like.

Bare bones.

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 14:42 - Apr 30 with 1750 viewsTheBlob

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 14:13 - Apr 30 by Antti_Heinola

You're vastly overrated more like.

Mr.Wise After The Event strikes again.

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 14:55 - Apr 30 with 1723 viewsdaveB

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 13:16 - Apr 30 by Discodroids

is it ?.

You are of course right, it is ridiculous to be relying on Zamora, he proved last season to be a good option for someone to launch long balls at for the last 10 minutes and hope something drops when we need a goal but for that to be plan A is incredible. Zamora has done his role pretty well all season and played with injuries in doing it which is something a few of our more popular stars would never do. Still for that to be our one tactic under two different managers beggars belief.
Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 16:55 - Apr 30 with 1614 viewsBklynRanger

Let's neither forget Andy Fcuking Johnson. At one point we had both of those thoroughbreds hobbling around on about 120,000 a week between them. Andy must've made Bobby look like an indestructible tour of strength who could go on for years.
Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 17:30 - Apr 30 with 1573 viewsTacticalR

Jack Grealish's hair, Harry Kane's award and other relevent guff - presser on 16:55 - Apr 30 by BklynRanger

Let's neither forget Andy Fcuking Johnson. At one point we had both of those thoroughbreds hobbling around on about 120,000 a week between them. Andy must've made Bobby look like an indestructible tour of strength who could go on for years.

The weird thing about buying Johnson was that he wasn't one of those players whose form went off a cliff the moment we bought him. He had been a crock for years.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024