Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke's dirtiest player 11:14 - May 4 with 2421 viewscentrestandswan

Is there somewhere a record of this seasons fouls committed by the dirtiest team since Argentina 1966? Be interesting to see which of the cheating cloggers tops the list. Adam and Shawcross must be favorites.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Stoke's dirtiest player on 11:20 - May 4 with 2400 viewsraynor94

That was their first red card this season

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Stoke's dirtiest player on 11:28 - May 4 with 2384 viewsDewi1jack

Stoke's dirtiest player on 11:20 - May 4 by raynor94

I was amazed when I heard that stat said.

Wonder if refs want to see who can stand up to bullying as well as play football?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Stoke's dirtiest player on 11:41 - May 4 with 2348 viewsJackSomething

Stoke's dirtiest player on 11:20 - May 4 by raynor94

But they had committed the second most fouls in the league before Saturday (behind Crystal Palace). The lack of reds suggests weak referees and/or clever tactical fouling by their players.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Stoke's dirtiest player on 12:29 - May 4 with 2282 viewsTim_Harry

Stoke's dirtiest player on 11:41 - May 4 by JackSomething

But they had committed the second most fouls in the league before Saturday (behind Crystal Palace). The lack of reds suggests weak referees and/or clever tactical fouling by their players.

Not surprised by that at all.

From Saturday's game it seems like Stoke have become experts at fouling. They know how to commit niggly fouls that slow down attacks but don't warrant yellow cards. I was expecting one of their players to get a yellow in the first half for persistent fouling, but the ref just spoke to him twice instead.

Practice makes perfect I suppose and Stoke, after years of being dirty bastards, know how to make it work for them.
Stoke's dirtiest player on 12:42 - May 4 with 2248 viewsbuilthjack

They are not a split second late when fouling, they are a full second or two, by which time the ref has followed play on, as has the Lino. Calculated sneaky tactics by Hughes.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Stoke's dirtiest player on 13:36 - May 4 with 2167 viewsDewi1jack

Stoke's dirtiest player on 12:42 - May 4 by builthjack

They are not a split second late when fouling, they are a full second or two, by which time the ref has followed play on, as has the Lino. Calculated sneaky tactics by Hughes.

This.
That dirty sweaty sock made sure he lined Fab up the first chance he got.He was looking at him all the way in, turning his back glancing sideways to see where the ref and Fab was.
That was no 'accident' and IMHO the FA should take a look at the things that Stoke RFC do through a season and punish the club and players retrospectively.
Personally, every PL fan I speak to feels the same way about them. We can't all be wrong
Sooner they're relegated to the Northern Conference the better.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Stoke's dirtiest player on 15:42 - May 4 with 2053 viewslibertine

how does a stoke fan feel though?

i mean they are doing allright in the PL

but everyone knows they cheat, so the stoke fans know aswell

like a team of fouling Suarez's.

Why did Charlie adams do that???? It was obviously deliberate
i know what happened with moses was there some animosity between him and fab
Stoke's dirtiest player on 15:53 - May 4 with 2039 viewssherpajacob

Argentina 1966 weren't a dirty side, they just suffered from biased refereeing that made sure the home side won.

Their captain was sent off for "talking to the refeeree"

Uruguay 1986- they were a really dirty side.

As for stoke, on Saturday it seemed the ref was doing everything possible not to give yellow cards.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

Stoke's dirtiest player on 16:38 - May 4 with 1985 viewsHighjack

Wasn't it a shawcross challenge that effectively ended francis jeffers career as well as setting ramseys back a few years? The guy should have been banned several times over but he keeps doing it and nelson is the latest one who has to suffer time on the sidelines. Who will be next?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Stoke's dirtiest player on 17:30 - May 4 with 1924 viewscaerleon_jack

Stoke's dirtiest player on 15:53 - May 4 by sherpajacob

Argentina 1966 weren't a dirty side, they just suffered from biased refereeing that made sure the home side won.

Their captain was sent off for "talking to the refeeree"

Uruguay 1986- they were a really dirty side.

As for stoke, on Saturday it seemed the ref was doing everything possible not to give yellow cards.

I said the same thing at the game about the ref - he was trying to 'let the game flow' or whatever other rubbish excuse they give for a ref not stamping his authority. It looked to me as if he knew that if he gave a card early on he would possibly end up giving out 8-10 cards throughout the game. All it did was tell the Stoke players that they could do what they wanted.
The two or three times that they didn't just throw the ball away, but played about with it first like they were in a playground, Diouf's pathetic attempt to cheat for a penalty, the stamp on Dyer - all disgraceful. Bet the ref had a marvelous write-up from his assessor.

Insert something witty here

Stoke's dirtiest player on 19:25 - May 4 with 1841 viewsKilkennyjack

Stoke's dirtiest player on 13:36 - May 4 by Dewi1jack

This.
That dirty sweaty sock made sure he lined Fab up the first chance he got.He was looking at him all the way in, turning his back glancing sideways to see where the ref and Fab was.
That was no 'accident' and IMHO the FA should take a look at the things that Stoke RFC do through a season and punish the club and players retrospectively.
Personally, every PL fan I speak to feels the same way about them. We can't all be wrong
Sooner they're relegated to the Northern Conference the better.

100 per cent correct

Beware of the Risen People

Stoke's dirtiest player on 13:52 - May 5 with 1624 viewsdameedna

Stoke's dirtiest player on 12:29 - May 4 by Tim_Harry

Not surprised by that at all.

From Saturday's game it seems like Stoke have become experts at fouling. They know how to commit niggly fouls that slow down attacks but don't warrant yellow cards. I was expecting one of their players to get a yellow in the first half for persistent fouling, but the ref just spoke to him twice instead.

Practice makes perfect I suppose and Stoke, after years of being dirty bastards, know how to make it work for them.

True and we have got closer to how Stoke play this season than we have Arsenal, not that this is a bad thing for us we need 2 or 3 really good performances similar to what Michu dis to lift the pace next season, as do Stoke
Stoke's dirtiest player on 16:08 - May 5 with 1527 viewswaynekerr55

Stoke's dirtiest player on 15:42 - May 4 by libertine

how does a stoke fan feel though?

i mean they are doing allright in the PL

but everyone knows they cheat, so the stoke fans know aswell

like a team of fouling Suarez's.

Why did Charlie adams do that???? It was obviously deliberate
i know what happened with moses was there some animosity between him and fab

Adam did Fab as he thought he had a Mars bar in the goal and he wanted to nick it off him...the fat c*nt

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Stoke's dirtiest player on 18:20 - May 5 with 1474 viewsScoobyWho

Stoke's dirtiest player on 12:42 - May 4 by builthjack

They have been at that tactic for a few years, if you watch the whole match from Saturday it occurred on twelve occasions, even beat the Sky Cameras on four of them, that's how sneaky the tw ats are. As I said, it will come around for them, just you see.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Stoke's dirtiest player on 20:12 - May 5 with 1425 viewsperchrockjack

As in rugby, ref should have pulled captain up and said next foul is a yellow, collective and reptile fouling.
Mark Hughes should feel deeply ashamed of his showerofshute

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Stoke's dirtiest player on 20:18 - May 5 with 1423 viewslibertine

Stoke's dirtiest player on 20:12 - May 5 by perchrockjack

As in rugby, ref should have pulled captain up and said next foul is a yellow, collective and reptile fouling.
Mark Hughes should feel deeply ashamed of his showerofshute

Agreed.

I don't get it though

why would you want your team to be the best foulers in the league?
Stoke's dirtiest player on 20:23 - May 5 with 1416 viewsperchrockjack

Sparky ,I suppose, is a tad no bush at heart and like Ferguson enjoys any bilecthat comes his way.

Many Ferguson clones around

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024