Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 09:54 - May 9 with 32514 viewsRangersDave

Not started one this season. So I'm sticking my oar in now.

After saying goodbye to the team last week, and seeing an almost full 'goodbye' from the team after the match as they walked over to the fans, I'm not attending this one due to cash flow reasons. I hope we just don't capitulate easily on this one as Citeh have the ability to roll us over for a cricket score if they want to.

But hope springs eternal and I'm going for a 2-0 Rangers with Zamora and Barton to score.

But in truth, this match could just be the hammering of the last nail in Rangers coffin for staying up, but I hope not.

[Post edited 9 May 2015 9:55]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Match Thread on 10:11 - May 9 with 8338 viewsJonDoeman

You're nice & early! We can get relegated today without playing I believe?

It Is What It Is !!

Match Thread on 10:31 - May 9 with 8332 viewsRangersDave

Match Thread on 10:11 - May 9 by JonDoeman

You're nice & early! We can get relegated today without playing I believe?

So maybe an alternate match thread featuring those teams around / below and just above us?
That would be different.

Who's going to. Start it as I don't want to be today's Jonah! Lol

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Match Thread on 10:36 - May 9 with 8327 viewsbosh67

Here are the last 3 matches

Man City 1 QPR 2
QPR 3 Newcastle 2

we then need 3 points from the last game

Leicester 0 QPR 1... until the 95th minute.

You can almost predict it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Match Thread on 10:53 - May 9 with 8309 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm going for Rangers win and we get relegated which would sum this season up.

I'm all up for a miracle though.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Match Thread on 11:26 - May 9 with 8286 viewsNov77

Match Thread on 10:36 - May 9 by bosh67

Here are the last 3 matches

Man City 1 QPR 2
QPR 3 Newcastle 2

we then need 3 points from the last game

Leicester 0 QPR 1... until the 95th minute.

You can almost predict it.

We could go down today. 4 home wins and we're gone.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match Thread on 13:51 - May 9 with 8240 viewsRangersDave

Match Thread on 10:53 - May 9 by Metallica_Hoop

I'm going for Rangers win and we get relegated which would sum this season up.

I'm all up for a miracle though.

If we are relegated today, why not give all the youngsters possible a taste of the high life with them told that even if they dont do well, not to worry and just go out and enjoy the experience and get a taste of what they can achieve if they persevere?

Match Thread on 13:55 - May 9 with 8227 viewsTheBlob

Sunderland one up.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match Thread on 14:41 - May 9 with 8158 viewsDiscodroids

Yeah I'll tell you what you can do with your eye-teeth and your premier league, you can take niko krancajr and the bobby zamora goalscoring machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse.

1-4.

someone fetch the teso scotch, 40paracetomols, a plastic bag , elastic bands and turn the gas off this shit, shit season.
[Post edited 9 May 2015 14:44]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 15:31 - May 9 with 8090 viewsStanisgod

Everton and Southampton on the beach

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Match Thread on 16:21 - May 9 with 8035 viewsSimonJames

Match Thread on 14:41 - May 9 by Discodroids

Yeah I'll tell you what you can do with your eye-teeth and your premier league, you can take niko krancajr and the bobby zamora goalscoring machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse.

1-4.

someone fetch the teso scotch, 40paracetomols, a plastic bag , elastic bands and turn the gas off this shit, shit season.
[Post edited 9 May 2015 14:44]

Since Bobby and Niko are the inspiration of some of your funniest posts I hope they stay next season.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Match Thread on 16:23 - May 9 with 8033 viewsitsbiga

Go on Burnley!

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Match Thread on 16:24 - May 9 with 8023 viewsSimonJames

Ingseeee!!!!

Match Thread on 16:24 - May 9 with 8032 viewseghamranger

Bottom now 😞
Match Thread on 16:26 - May 9 with 8004 viewsSimonJames

Match Thread on 16:24 - May 9 by eghamranger

Bottom now 😞

Yay, Ramsey! Two year deal another Tone masterstroke.

Match Thread on 16:33 - May 9 with 7979 viewsSimonJames

...so by my calculations, if West Brom don't score in the next 17 minutes, Burnley are relegated.

Match Thread on 16:47 - May 9 with 7964 viewsitsbiga

Those Spuds certainly rolled over today

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Match Thread on 16:48 - May 9 with 7960 viewsDiscodroids

Match Thread on 16:21 - May 9 by SimonJames

Since Bobby and Niko are the inspiration of some of your funniest posts I hope they stay next season.

dont be cruel simon. if greyfriars and beau brumel are here next season, im imbibing spice melange and spending the next 12 months in an harkonnen slave pit.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Thread on 17:17 - May 9 with 7874 viewsSimonJames

Match Thread on 16:48 - May 9 by Discodroids

dont be cruel simon. if greyfriars and beau brumel are here next season, im imbibing spice melange and spending the next 12 months in an harkonnen slave pit.

I think their cunning plan is to give greyfriars The Spice so that he can carry on being pivotal to our innovative long ball tactics.

Match Thread on 17:18 - May 9 with 7877 viewsRs_Holy

I'm going for a 4 - 1 defeat... I don't think we will give it much of a go either.... It will be one of those victories for the oppo where they don't have to try too hard
Match Thread on 17:38 - May 9 with 7848 viewsSimonJames

Match Thread on 17:18 - May 9 by Rs_Holy

I'm going for a 4 - 1 defeat... I don't think we will give it much of a go either.... It will be one of those victories for the oppo where they don't have to try too hard

Rumour has it that, in an attempt to find a winning formula (and avoid getting his P45), Pellegrini is planning to play 3 strikers tomorrow to emulate Barca.
So I expect it will be 8-0

Match Thread on 17:42 - May 9 with 7844 viewsSpiritofGregory

Match Thread on 15:31 - May 9 by Stanisgod

Everton and Southampton on the beach

So were West Ham.
Match Thread on 19:30 - May 9 with 7785 viewspaulparker

This game will go a couple of ways
City turn up to a half full stadium go through the motions and beats us 2-0 in turgid dull affair
that will have those armchair fans turning over to last of the summer wine on UK gold
Or city get an early goal and demolish us 7-0 and we look a laughing stock to the millions of sky subscribers
Either way we will be lucky to have a shot on target

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match Thread on 20:28 - May 9 with 7741 viewsDiscodroids

Match Thread on 19:30 - May 9 by paulparker

This game will go a couple of ways
City turn up to a half full stadium go through the motions and beats us 2-0 in turgid dull affair
that will have those armchair fans turning over to last of the summer wine on UK gold
Or city get an early goal and demolish us 7-0 and we look a laughing stock to the millions of sky subscribers
Either way we will be lucky to have a shot on target

thats exactly how i see it going pp.

Match Thread on 20:49 - May 9 with 7724 viewsactonman

Tomorrow will tell us all we need to know regarding players commitment !

Look we're down, let's go out and give it a FCKING go ! Nothing to lose, not a thing !
All but 1 of the recent games against city have been fantastic and we have stood toe to toe with them all the way !

Yes I know it's unlikely we will try and win as we couldn't even be arsed to have a go at wham at home but ffs lets go down with some FCKING pride ( yes I know ) unlike the game against reeding the other year !!
Match Thread on 21:06 - May 9 with 7698 viewsYorkRanger

We are down in my eyes. I'm incredibly relaxed about tomorrow. For me it's now about ending this miserable season and preparing for next. Sort out who will manage, get rid of the out of contracts and start the planning. 3-1 to City.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024