Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All you Tim Sherwood haters have got your way. 20:31 - May 10 with 6519 viewssmegma

Congratulations. You said you would rather get relegated than stay up with Sherwood as QPR manager. Brilliant. Let's celebrate being relegated. To think what might have happened had we given Timothy the keys to the changing rooms. Not are Villa only safe from the drop but they have won more cup ties this season than our previous 5 managers combined. What a lucky escape we had eh???? Some experts even said the same about Pardew as well. Double lucky or what??? I'm off to count my blessings and to thank my lucky stars..
All you Tim Sherwood haters have got your way. on 16:36 - May 13 with 1525 viewsSimonJames

All you Tim Sherwood haters have got your way. on 14:46 - May 13 by Jigsore

Harry would have always turned down the England job when he realised he couldn't sign Kranjcar anyway

100% of people who drink water will die.

All you Tim Sherwood haters have got your way. on 13:11 - May 16 with 1430 viewsJamie

As we are doing revisionary hindsight, currently 4-0 down to Saints after 25 minutes.

#tactics.
All you Tim Sherwood haters have got your way. on 13:24 - May 16 with 1405 viewsJamie

5-0 now. Why the fck didn't we snap him up.
All you Tim Sherwood haters have got your way. on 14:12 - May 16 with 1327 viewsSpiritofGregory

They have 11 more points than QPR and are looking forward to a cup final and who knows maybe even European football.
All you Tim Sherwood haters have got your way. on 14:19 - May 16 with 1321 viewsCHUBBS

All you Tim Sherwood haters have got your way. on 14:12 - May 16 by SpiritofGregory

They have 11 more points than QPR and are looking forward to a cup final and who knows maybe even European football.

Yeah I must admit I didn't care when we missed out,however he's done a remarkable job turning them around in the league whilst reaching Wembley.
You have to give the bloke credit,Villa were in a mess when he arrived.
All you Tim Sherwood haters have got your way. on 14:33 - May 16 with 1307 viewsitsbiga

All you Tim Sherwood haters have got your way. on 14:19 - May 16 by CHUBBS

Yeah I must admit I didn't care when we missed out,however he's done a remarkable job turning them around in the league whilst reaching Wembley.
You have to give the bloke credit,Villa were in a mess when he arrived.

They look pretty messy today at 6-1 down.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

All you Tim Sherwood haters have got your way. on 14:38 - May 16 with 1287 viewsCHUBBS

All you Tim Sherwood haters have got your way. on 14:33 - May 16 by itsbiga

They have more than enough points already and are playing a relegated side at home next.
I'm pretty sure we were about level points when he took over,they are 11 points ahead and have won themselves cup games to reach Wembley to boot.
Something we can only dream of.
All you Tim Sherwood haters have got your way. on 15:09 - May 16 with 1240 viewsLoft1979

All you Tim Sherwood haters have got your way. on 00:48 - May 11 by PunteR

Doesn't really matter now does it? All , if,buts and maybe's.
Maybe he would have kept us up,and if he did then what? Another load of massive contracts,big names millions spent? Some people on here rate Daniel Levy stating that he's a shrewd chairman... Well, he sacked Sherwood, so that tells its own story.
For the record I didn't have a problem with him coming here to begin with. But he didn't. So we move on.

Conjecture and probabilities...agreed. But the post has a good point to make, and one that must be argued. Sherwood has gone to Villa and ' forged' a team. Isn't that what a manager is supposed to do? Egomaniac or not, he gets a good product out of his personnel.
Did CR get the best out of his '25'? Could Sherwood have gotten more out of Isla, Hoilett, Vargas and Zarate?
Why keep this discussion? I agree with several on this forum that The manager's job should be opened for other potential candidates.
[Post edited 16 May 2015 15:15]
Login to get fewer ads

All you Tim Sherwood haters have got your way. on 16:58 - May 16 with 1174 viewsTheBlob

Villa stay up.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

All you Tim Sherwood haters have got your way. on 17:13 - May 16 with 1142 viewsSpiritofGregory

All you Tim Sherwood haters have got your way. on 16:58 - May 16 by TheBlob

Villa stay up.

Now they can rest players. Next target to win the FA cup and qualify for European football.
All you Tim Sherwood haters have got your way. on 17:19 - May 16 with 1134 viewsGetMeRangers

If Timmy had kept us up, would the club still not be in a real mess. With players out of contract, it would have been another manager opening up the boards wallet and having a stab at assembling a squad that can compete. We have had two recent managers of pedigree show that it doesn't appear possible with the club in the state it is in. He has done well at Villa but with a far superior squad and a striker returning from a long lay off and picking up form immediately

If he had taken us down, would he have been the manager to take us back up? I am not so sure, especially if we have a transfer embargo and large fines.

Going down isnt desirable, but it will focus the club on rebuilding itself in a proper manner. For me, Timmy was never the manager that would be ideal for that role. I personally still think CR would be more suitable than him
All you Tim Sherwood haters have got your way. on 22:40 - May 23 with 954 viewssmegma

All you Tim Sherwood haters have got your way. on 14:33 - May 16 by itsbiga

Yeah, you'll never see us concede 6 would you??
All you Tim Sherwood haters have got your way. on 23:12 - May 23 with 923 viewsCamberleyR

All you Tim Sherwood haters have got your way. on 15:09 - May 16 by Loft1979

Conjecture and probabilities...agreed. But the post has a good point to make, and one that must be argued. Sherwood has gone to Villa and ' forged' a team. Isn't that what a manager is supposed to do? Egomaniac or not, he gets a good product out of his personnel.
Did CR get the best out of his '25'? Could Sherwood have gotten more out of Isla, Hoilett, Vargas and Zarate?
Why keep this discussion? I agree with several on this forum that The manager's job should be opened for other potential candidates.

"Sherwood has gone to Villa and ' forged' a team. Isn't that what a manager is supposed to do?"

Easier to do that with the squad Sherwood inherited than with the detritus that Redknapp left behind.

Aston Villa's squad has pace throughout it, Benteke's goals and good young players who were woefully under performing.

I seriously doubt whether Sherwood would have got more than a couple of points more than Ramsey managed.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

All you Tim Sherwood haters have got your way. (n/t) on 00:10 - May 24 with 885 viewsDeano19766

All you Tim Sherwood haters have got your way. on 15:09 - May 16 by Loft1979

[Post edited 24 May 2015 4:44]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024